/brit/

Business idea: promote the public welfare through heavy taxation and spending, within the framework of a capitalist economy. edition

Other urls found in this thread:

digamo.free.fr/keen2011.pdf
strawpoll.com/3e7agwe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

racist English novels

anime

doing a guffaw

just told a croatian that ramadan's fast cannot save him from the serb

business idea: everyone read steve keen's book
digamo.free.fr/keen2011.pdf

i really like this picture

-... ..- ... .. -. . ... ... / .. -.. . .- ---... / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .--. --- ... - .. -. --.

good to see some qt anime posters

cheers
will do, i'm an admirer of keen

gf just emailed me this

>more code
reddit: the code

reagan drug speach

IMPORTANT POLL
>strawpoll.com/3e7agwe
strawpoll.com/3e7agwe
>strawpoll.com/3e7agwe
IMPORTANT POLL

pluck in between sometimes to prevent a monobrow

>apple system 7
>sun systems icons on the desktop
made me think

Can someone confirm that im talking to people across the planet in a matter of seconds and that there are other meat bodies similar to myself conveying ideas thousands of miles away from me using symbols ?

weird to think how the purpose of the government now in the west is basically just to "guide" the economy like its some gigantic stumbling elephant
it has no justification for itself otherwise

thailad does increasing the quality of a video on youtube also increase the audio quality?

Good lad

>NICE BODY, GIRLIE

Thank you Desu. I don't usually come on Sup Forums because whenever I do there are a lot of non-brits or people talking about getting bummed.

Depends how the video is encoded, what software are you using to render the video?

karen

no, obviously not

karen

Sun had an aesthetic logo

oh wait, you mean changing a video from like 360p to 1080p or something whilst watching youtube aren't you?

Yeah, it might

>flat as a sheet of paper

Shan't be doing that.

i'm talking about watching a video on youtube, switching it from 480p to 1080p

Based Imperialist Karen desu

morning lads

yeah, it might

Morning chap

alri?
been up all night

The English are quite racist anyway, coming from their classist and colonial background.

i was fucking blown away by how clever that logo is

wish i was as clever as the nigga who designed that

wow great informative answer

Tunnocks teacakes desu

it doesn't, trust me. I've tested this. it only decreases audio quality for 240p and below. youtube has a max audio stream of 180kp/s anyway (not great)

What's wrong with being racist potato?

to clarify for certain videos it most certainly will, for others the difference will barely be noticeable if it changes at all.

It depends on the file which was uploaded.

Well hello there traveler! Fancy meeting another human ere'! Now don't take that seriously lad, haha, I myself am a dwarf and in charge of the Golden spider. We Get many folk 'ere and they just come and go, ya know, they are of all different kinds! Feel free to sit over there by the fire and read some of our books, or ye can join the rest upstairs for some socializing! Don't be in a hurry, 'tis a brutal wind out now. Stay awhile, and lemme know if Ye need anything!

whats ur snap

51 year old japanese house wife is hitting on me and using text emojis

alri nerdboys

gosh i wonder what type of people you all are in real life

*Bants you quite racistly*

TUNNOCKS-CHAN DESSSSS

The English hate the Irish and Germans.
The irony is they're a Celt/Hun blend. At least they were.
Everyone is a fuzzy haired mocha kid now.

wish i lived near a forest with a gf and a small co-op farm for work lads

don't reply to either of them

if i move to australia can i become australian and tell everyone i'm an australian or will i forever be british in the eyes of the native-colonists?

nothing wrong with colonialism
its a shame its on the "down low" now instead of being embraced openly

there are hundreds of millions of Anglos farting around the globe right now when they could be expanding everywhere

china is colonizing africa

>The pound fell sharply after a projection suggested the Conservative Party could fail to win an outright majority in the election on 8 June.

wow I haven't even been paying attention to the election because I thought the 'tives had it locked down

Anyone else here YOUKIP?

going to sleep, have a good day/night people

good. maybe they can fix that shithole

bumo

I know you're just being edgy but would it bother or affect you if a member of another nationality harboured negative sentiments against yours? I bet that it would, not that I care what you say about Ireland.

the chinese are not people who can fix things

You better be in a Tory safe seat

Kill yourselves fucking scumbags

go to sleep pedro

tbqh the pound should be half the present value

gotta stimulate those exports

no they're not

Nothing edgy about a bit of potato posting.

good on them
we are too but not as openly as I'd like
did you know Canada has some constitutional agreement with the Namibian government where the Canadian government can basically veto laws or constitutional amendments? there's also a mutual visa agreement thing which basically allows Canadian and American contractors to go there and work pretty easy.
Namibia has about the same percentage of white people in its population as South Africa, but its total population is only about 2 million or so
ripe for colonization
same with Zimbabwe but the Chinese have their hands all over it

Not really.
They're sucking up resources in return for some infrastructure.
They have no intention of maintaining it if the resources dry up.

I don't have a very strong accent (moved around a lot as a kid in the UK). A fair few people notice that I'm British still but quite often they don't realise and are surprised when they find out I'm not Aussie. Even the ones who pick up on it never mention it really, there are so many Brits out here it's not even a big deal to meet them for Aussies or to meet other Brits like myself. It's only been mentioned outright to me a few times like when my doctor asked me where I was from in the UK because I was 'clearly a white Anglo saxon Brit' (went in for a skin cancer checkup) or if someone wants to know what moving was like. Most people don't give a shit but if you tell them you're Australian and they know your accent is British they'll probably call you out for it.

I don't mind the Irish, I have a pet Irishman in an Anime room. Pakis on the other hand.

I'm pretty sure a lot of countries do hate England and I couldn't care less.

they're taking all their resources in exchange for building roads and shit lol

nary one character

superb post

Post lewd karens

DON'T YOU DARE

>medium HDI

hmmm, not bad for africa

that's called short term colonization. they have no intentions of setting up institutions like the british did in africa. they just want the resources

Karen is not for lewd.

I've missed you desu

all americans should be killed

*belittles you in front of your peers*

that's not colonialism

> british did in africa.

british did in canada

>he thinks i have peers
lmfao at this stage i'd settle for a bully just to have some interpersonal contact

Is that yellow cum or did they pee really thick pee onto her

STOP THIS AND DELETE THIS NOW

have never wanked to die more than i do right now

*kneecaps you with my spud gun*

Brits didn't treat Canada like Africa.
Canadians were and are Brits.

>wanked

well that's a happy accident

Going to use these Karens to shitpost Westbritteryness in /eire/.

Just reminded me that I have dark chocolate digestives

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DELETE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KAREN IS PURE AND NOT FOR LEWD. FIND A TRASHY WAIFU!! NOT MY PURE KAREN!!