Does any user here got from a fucking loser to a chad and started fucking multiple pussies?

Does any user here got from a fucking loser to a chad and started fucking multiple pussies?
What have you done to get to that? RedPill me on this (20 and never kissed a girl)

Red pill is for autistics, it's not a fucking secret OP, go to gym, buy trendy clothes, go out of your way to make conversation. Be friendly first time you meet a girl, then next time you see her flirt.

I started delivering pizzas in college.

And not even kidding. Friend of mine delivered in high school and joked about all the pussy he got. I decided to try it out in college for beer money and he wasn't lying. I did a lot of shit

Sure, but HOW can I be friendly? How to talk to a girl in order to her see me as a potential male to intercourse?
Jokes? Pick-up lines?
most things I know in life are StarWars, Magic, and stuffs, you know?

Get a job. Work out on a regular basis. Have a social circle to undertake activities with. Take up a hobby. It must build confidence in you. Women like confident men. Have proper hygiene and dress properly, casually, and nicely. You get quite far with most women when you wear a nice buttoned shirt, neat jeans, and clean shoes.

this.i lost my virginity as a pizza boy

I miss holocauster

Overcome ur fears. Everyone of us is going to die one day or another. If u think about it you will regret all the things you coud do and u didnt because u were afraid

be fat loser in highschool.
go to university, get in shape.
fuck bitches.

Just man the fuck up. Be more confident. Dont go spaghetti when around girls and talk about your weird trap fetishes. Dont go full alpha either and risk making yourself look like an asshole. Just gradually start conversation and see how it goes.

The secret: be a normal human being with basic conversation skills

basically essentially this for me as well, just clean yourself (proper haircut, clean fingernails, shower daily, etc.)

tinder is a decent place to start if you're too scared of talking to girls in person, i was a pussy at first on there but now i just get straight to the point, if they are not down, fuck it onto the next one. there's literally millions of girls out there to fuck, don't get upset when a dozen or so reject you

Literally just be confident, you can be the ugliest fuck in the world but women like confidence, it's why you see 10s with 5s sometimes.

Also faking confidence is perfect because it starts making you actually confident. It works, trust.

It's simple get in shape be more confident faggot

Yeah but what exactly is confidence?

>develop a sense of humor
>let her talk about herself, ask questions, listen
>take social cues, if you don't have any experience you might say some awkward shit. Just check every once in awhile if she looks bored or weirded out. you will get better
>dont try to make yourself intersting by bragging. try to be interesting through good conversation
>don't be desperate
>personal hygene, confidence, be approachable

fake it until you make it hombre, act like you're the shit, even though we all know you aren't

act like talking to a girl is nothing for you, like talking to any other person, eventually it will become that way

Anyone who thinks all a person needs is confidence or to be in shape to get laid has no experience with women

thats literaly all it takes, unless ofc you have some sort of problem to even talk to girls

>shave shitty greasy hair
>got to a gym, eat more and better
>actually go out and take some sun

Done. He won't become a pussy layer but making excuses unless you're deformed just show how much of a loser you are

>No car
>No money for dates
>Still living at home
>No personality
>No sense of humor
>Can't hold a conversation
But you think
>B-B-b-but look at my muscles and my confidence

/fit/ is filled with people who can't get laid

You don't know what you're talking about.

if this is you in the 2nd pic (anyone reading this)

shower more, get a haircut, get some FUCKING VITAMIN D (AKA GET SOME SUN FAGGOT) bulk up, work out. be healthy. it helps. looking like a fucking alien from /r9k/ will NOT get you laid

getting a job and having money also helps retard

would you wanna date or take out a girl who has no car, no money for anything? still lives at home? fuck no, so why would it be any different for the guy?

This guy tells the truth. Don't repdill, it will bring pussies for sure, but you'll become a despicable person, and the ladies won't love you for what you are, but for who you pretend to be. I know it sounds silly, but be yourself is your best chance (with obvs improving your healthstyle). Get a look to Models by Mark Manson. It's a great book.

Ok: mit Story as i was as desperate as you are.

1) develop good habits
2) get a job
3) move out
4) live a healthy and fit lifestyle
5) get social

The point is, stupid, that a person needs more than just confidence and muscles.

what's next, are you gunna tell me that people also need to breathe air and drink water to get laid? no fucking shit

you can't get anywhere in life without money

>. Get a look to Models by Mark Manson
Models attract women through honesty, I think is the book.

This guy knows what's up; Mark Manson is pretty awesome.

Btw I'm saying that but I don't do shit. I keep focusing on the books and invent some bullshits excuses. Don't be like that op, go out and try until you get good at it. It's not a secret, you've become good at videogames because you spend hours on it, not because of some fucking hands magic.

>what's next, are you gunna tell me that people also need to breathe air and drink water to get laid? no fucking shit
>you can't get anywhere in life without money
Are you this poster?

why would you give a fuck about pussy?

That's saint blackops2cel, but he's not maxxed out in the least, so I don't get how he's the posterboy for incels.

If you look up athlean x in youtube, the guy is probably uglier than blackops2cel but his body is amazing and probably slays.

Then why are you arguing to me about something you didn't say when it wasn't directed to you? What a stupid dummy.

Do 5x5 Stronglifts for one year. Don't miss any days. Come back and report.

do people like this really exist or is this a troll. It must be a troll.

have you seen redpillers their the biggest cucks on earth

Yes. Once I left for college, I started fucking girls all the time. Leaving to a new state allowed me to create a new persona and rebrand myself. I learned stopped giving a fuck about women and just treat them like the sex toys they are.

It also helps to be hung. Every woman I have been with has made comments about the size of my dick and turn into complete sluts for it.
Women want dick, no matter how much society tells you it isnt true. Take advantage of it

And for people who want to be in a relationship and doesn't want to treat women like cumbags?

Get wealthy. 90% of women are gold diggers and only care about social status.