My Hero

>5'4" insecure repressed horny beta music fanatic who was bullied in school
>ends up becoming a indie cult hero who qt hipster/art gals love

i love him so much, truly our guy

Other urls found in this thread:

spin.com/2012/08/ariel-pink-in-praise-of-guilty-genius/2/
thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/534vqn/holy-moly-is-ariel-pink-the-male-version-of-grimes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confirmed

it's kind of fun considering he's got rejected when he invited her on tour a few years before that

ariel pink is good...
...but grimey is better

why he is cool as fuck

theres tons of betas in indie, but they're usually virtue signaling creeps who try to pretend to be drumpf hating male feminists

ariel is the real deal, he was dealt some tough genetics but stays true to his values and owns his quirks.

an inspiration to us all. did it all without being some instrumental virtusso or having some crazy vocals either

I thought Grimes was the male version of Grimes?

Did Grimes tell you that?

Very true. I feel like he almost definitely orbits Sup Forums as well

spin.com/2012/08/ariel-pink-in-praise-of-guilty-genius/2/
>Pink, who now shares a label with Boucher (fabled English indie rock institution 4AD), recently flirted with the idea of inviting her out on the road this fall. It was an offer Boucher, one of Pink’s many nascent disciples, couldn’t accept — she was already fully booked

>i love him so much, truly our guy
t. some nu-male who started listening at pom pom or later

>Sup Forums considers a nu male hipster ourguy

What happened to this board

>female better than male

You mean after today

>a numale hipster
t. numale hipster

not the board, just one or two faggots who are salivating over 3 years old news cause they discovered le epic jello man

This
He apologized:
>I love grimes. I love Madge. I love women. I love the guardian. I love pitchfork. I love the fans. I love the haters. I love my life. #UK
Ariel 0 - Grimes 1

Ariel said that. If those idiots insist that she's stupid and retarded, so it's Ariel.
>I'm not a misogynist. Maybe she's angry that I'm the male version of her, who was at 4AD before her
thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/534vqn/holy-moly-is-ariel-pink-the-male-version-of-grimes

bump

definitely /ourguy/

>5'4"
Lol. He's shorter than Grimes (5'5")

bump

>3 people are an entire board community
it's the same 3 people making grimes threads for years, faggot

you're wrong sucker!

bump

bump

>offered to write for Madonna, turns her down
>publicly insults female flavor-of-the-month indie darling after she attacks him for trashing madonna
>has been putting out solid albums for more than 15 years, and shows no signs of faltering
I respect him, honestly one of the best active musicians today

They’re both angry cause I’m the successful version of both of them

/thread

A lot of his albums got me through tough times and it's hard being unique in this artistic climate, also he has the balls to speak his mind on anything

>Grimes
>flavor-of-the-month

This is how "retarded" Ariel Pink Stans are

>female flavor-of-the-month indie darling
Grimes already passed the relevancy test. She took 4 years to make a follow up to Visions and she got even bigger popularity + acclaim + respect. Whoever calls her "flavor-of-the-month" is a delusional idiot. Get your head out of your ass and welcome to realiti.

>le epic jello man

yeah

5'5" is pretty average for a girl

one inch taller than average even

grimes is just right

Anyone have a link for Bobby Jameson?

>still posting one of her handful ugly pics, heavily edited in photoshop to look like shit
Sad.