ITT: Write a superpower you want to have, a person below you writes it's side effects (these don't have to be negative)...

ITT: Write a superpower you want to have, a person below you writes it's side effects (these don't have to be negative). I'll start.

I wish to be able to control people's needs. From hunger to thirst and from being as horny as possible to the urge of killing everyone they meet.

pic unrelated

nah fuck you

but whatever you do, the same effects are also applied to you

I want to be able to go back in time and change anything.
However, I also want it to be limited to a very short period of time, like a couple of minutes.

The opposite happens to you : if you provide food to someone, you will become hungry, and if he kills everyone he meets, you will fell compassion for these persons

My power : able to "mirror" myself. For example if I go to London and mirror myself, I could drive as in US or rest of Europe

side effect is that you get stage 5 cancer and only have 2 minutes left to live

Control time

The thing you changed will happen some time in the future
My superpower would be teleportation

side effect is every time you stop time until you start it again your rectum and anus gets plugged up by a 15 inch dildo

Your lifespan decreases for the amount of time you've altered.
You can only teleport to distances visible by your naked eye.

My superpower is transsexual

Nothing short of omnipotence. I want to be able to alter every particle in existence. From disturbing a single string to blowing up galaxies. This would allow me to alter my own physical form to become immortal, even survive the next universal cycle of contraction and big bang.
I don't want the omnipotence part tough, that would was away my humanity. I'd be just that crazy demigod, travelling through cosmos and doing crazy shit.

You have to spend days calculating the exact coordinates of where you wish to teleport to, taking in to account the movements of the earth, solar system and galaxy through space.

My power would be to alter gravity, at will.

my superpower is i can become a nigger whenever i want to

But it's just a coping mechanism for extreme homophobia and some insecurities caused by your abusive relatives.

All the harm that you do will cause you physical, unbearable pain and you cannot alter your sense of pain.

ok but your side effect is that you become jewish

omniscence part*
fml

You lose the ability to have any sexual interaction.
Literally, the space-time continuum bends in such ways that you may never do anything sexual that would result in an orgasm.
Your paranoia could cause you to accidentally remove yourself.
You would have to wait 5 hours every time you change gravity before you could change it again.
You couldn't switch back.

kek you just defined transsexuality

fair enough.

of course i can switch back from being a nigger

i am only a nigger when it is profitable

and not when there's a cop or mexican with a gun around

I would be able to cure any disease by touching the ill person including myself

My superpower shall be that i can do absorb/assimilate ANY other lifeform to live with it in a full symbiosis.

The power of shapeshifting into any animal

But you become a nigger

but you still have the same face, and ill protected genitilia dragging on the ground as you run around

I fucking hate superheroes. Bunch of hypocritical cunts, some of them made into a shallow movie for average audience.
Except for this guy.
If I want to be a superhero, I want to be literally this fella.

you become a celibate monk

The ability to turn people retarded

>that gigantic blue cock

>this vital fluid

but you lose chromosomes each time you do it

all the retards will follow you wherever you go and will do their retarded shit. and you cannot control them

you lose an icreasing percent (0.1 per time) of your brain cells every time you do

That guy is a cuck and literally losses to a fag dressed up in plastic abs costume

Veerya, the vital fluid or semen, is life. You can attain eternal bliss and peace by preserving the Veerya. Brahmacharya [celibacy] means control of the Veerya. The vital force or Veerya is preserved only by one who is established in the practice of Brahmacharya. The vital fluid or semen is lost and wasted during sexual indulgence.

Go back in time.

He's become a posthuman god. Concepts such as "cuck" or losing a sexual partner are way beneath him.

this is the best fucking side effect kek

I would be able to have unlimited access to drugs and take any drug or combination of drugs in any dose without them killing me, causing bad trips or hangovers.

says the cuck he loses his girl, can't even impress her on mars and watches the owl guy fuck her... thats pretty cuckish

but don't you think that would get dull as fuck immediately?

it's like being able to grab tits at will

How would you use that to fight crime though

there are lot of drugs out there

He probably sees that as a bonus.

You just deacribed soros.

yeah, and even more tits

it would be fun for a week or two

>I wish to be able to control people's needs.
it's called mind control you fucking idiot

OP is a retard

So that's all you got from this character? Some pathetic strawman about cuckoldry? Boi you really think with your dick, don't you?
Anyways, I'm done talking to you.

form purple telekinetikshield and telekinetik armor that form from coming out of your skin (not harming skin tho)

My superpower shall be that i can cut any limb off of me and it will grow back as ot was within a month. Depends on nutritional intake yes, be rralistic.

tits are basically all the same, but drugs have different effects on you. plus you could be high all the time, expand your mind, write books, play music like a fucking god or live the partyboy life until you die. Tits are just tits. They don't get you high.

Upper class white male, who needs a superpower?

I chose my superpower to be i can influence and change brain pattern of any lifeform i touch with my palm of my hand

>t. BTFO cuck

exactly what experience do you have of tits

do you know how many types of tits there are, and how much unexpected pleasure and value you can find in a pair of tits you would discard at first glance

the difference between tits that are plastic balls and tits that have nurtured life

there are millions of tits out there, and many of them have individual personality

of course i am not trying to diminish the importance of drugs

My superpower is transsexual genderfluid adaptive bodymorphing to perfect my genderfuidism to get every single dick i desire

Somebody get this man the nobel prize immediately

i want that to blow me

Don't be fooled, I love tits. But I also love drugs. And tits are cheaper to get, especially when you have drugs. So this way, I can have both.

my super power is to be a single mom

>cut off limb has a 9% chance of having an own will

like you would have to be a single mom to need dick

but rich white guys will laugh at you at the streets

My super power will be shape shifting. Every human,animal i touch i can shift.
Iner organs, voice,

the problem is you only get the dicks you don't desire and you also turn into a nigger at random intervals

you would keep one random body part of the previous person/animal you were

My superpower is to be able to build up muscles by playing vidya

everytime you shapeshift you need to get used to your new limbs etc

you will only meet girls who are attracted to fat nerds who play vidya

being able to go back to any point in my own life as I was so that I can undo all the mistakes ive made

people will always know your mistakes

You'll be hunted down when Putin wins WW3 and reverses all the progressive shit that happened in the last few decades

when you go back in time, you will not be able to recall what the mistake was

I can choose the content of my lootboxes

change my appearance to whatever it is i desire at the time

I can noclip through walls by holding my breath.

You don't know you have this power and there's a conspiracy to keep you from finding that out.

I can turn The Last Jedi into a good movie with the power of my mind

For every disease you cure, someone else has to fall ill instead.

it would be extremely painful and exhausting

I never need to shit or piss.

no power is that strong...

what good would that do if you are visble all the time

with all the surveillance

My superpower is that the world sees me as a mass murderer, though I'm scrawny n quite meek..
Never hurt a gopher.

you cant eat or drink liquids

you vomit everything out

Your intersectual feminist doctrine makes you phallophobic.

I can make inanimate objects homosexual

Same goes for floors.
So you can descent really fucking quick.

Your safety is not guaranteed

you have to fuck the object afterwards

My stomach can process anything into energy, I can essentially never starve.

I can fast travel in real life.

Superpower:
I can force anyone to eat a lot and get fat for a few weeks or months and then make them become feminists.

Your shit emits dangerous gamma rays

your superpower is total shit, you wind up living forever simply living forever, going insane in a world that changes while you do not, and you don't starve either

It doesn't mean that they'll never age you retard.

I orgasm when someone replies to my posts online