Hey, sadfags. Can we get a chill thread of people alone for christmas?

Hey, sadfags. Can we get a chill thread of people alone for christmas?

Making a two piece fruit salad, you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/bundle/231/HalfLife_Complete/
youtube.com/watch?v=a_FAF_v87Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mz8pXp_JsIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

very not smart

how so?

That looks like some nice fruit.

That's 3 fruit

Technically they're 6, but only 2 kinds.
Why thank you, I walked into a supermarket and picked them up myself.

potatoes arent fruit

I'm 22 and living with my uncle in his shitty apartment, inhaling second hand menthol cigarettes and stepping in a puddle of his piss every time I go to the bathroom.

It doesn't feel like Christmas, just another lonely day.

I woke up for a few hours today to see if my mother would at least send me an email saying Merry Christmas. I got no message from her, not even my sister or father either. Only one who messaged was my step brother. I want to send something to my mom but she has a restraining order against me because she doesn't trust me. I can't blame her, just wish I wasn't such a pussy and could kill myself, the only thing I loved in life was my family but I fucked it up, and now I have no motivation.

I'm going to go back on the couch and go to sleep, maybe I can dream of how Christmas used to be spending time with the ones I loved.

Jesus user.

Do you want to talk about it a little bit?

half way there

kiwis

Sorry, user. I wish I could give you some of my fruit salad. inb4 innuendo jokes.
I hope some happiness hits you.

But op, are you sure kiwis and pomegranate are a good mix? I love both, but don't think they'd make a great salad.

I't not the first time I do this. I love the mix.
Some bananas would make the whole thing, well... whole, but I forgot to get some. I get pissed off in overcrowded supermarkets.

Thanks guys, but i'm just going to go back to sleep. I don't even want to think right now, just going to shut my brain off, too much pain.

That looks delicious!

Good night, user. Hope you wake up to a better world.

Op are you missing the "esc" key on that keyboard?

It will be

Fair enough.

Hopefully youll be okay mate :)

Nope

Dope.

What else will you be up to this evening besides the fruit salad?

Ah.. my bad

gonna play some half life. Got the whole collection on steam for less than 5 euros.

store.steampowered.com/bundle/231/HalfLife_Complete/

I have one of those retractable keyboard holder things on my desk. Understandable.

Drinking bourbon and doing laundry, watching Star Trek, smoking weed and playing Shadow or Mordor.

Some weed would be nice with this salad

I've got indica and some chocolate edibles.

Making a delicious prime ribeye with garlic butter, some asparagus I grew myself, and a roasted potato with olive oil and sea salt.

Aw sweet! I had no idea it was on sale for that cheap.........thats a good steal dude.

Yum. I'll be grilling up some chicken sausage for dinner soon. Right now enjoying some Beecher's Flagship cheese, it's my favorite.

Aaaand, done.

Nice, good on you.
That sounds like it could use a simple fruit salad as a desert and some weed before to enhance the taste.
No problem. If you like the FEAR francise it's 5 euros on fanatical for all of them.
Nice.

Looks healthy and delicious.

It is, damn. Worth it.

I only used 3 kiwis in the end.

Whoa, how have I lived in 4 different decades and never had chicken sausage wow.

That sounds really good, cook it same as pork?

Yes, and it's less fatty as well. I like Iserno Italian sausage, I grill it high over fire 5 minutes a side then cut down the middle and grill for another 5 until it's crunchy, then serve with brown mustard on a toasted English muffin.

Delish

My nigga! I fucking LOVE F.E.A.R

I lucked out and got them all on PC for free 2 years ago from my sisters husband. Turns out he doesnt game much anymore,so i gladly took them off his hands.

Awesome. I have to ask a friend of mine if he bought them so we can play the FEAR 3 multiplayer.

FEAR 3 is some good shit. i remember playing that shit and being scared out of my mind..

Sweet.

Which other games besides FEAR and Half Life are you into?

I replayed all the starcrafts recently.
Playing Brutal Legend for the first time, gameplay is shit, but the music and jokes are nice.

I started playing the Dishonored 1 DLCs, but stopped half way. I should do that after half life. After that I wanna play Darkest Dungeon, saw a friend of mine play it and it's awesome.

Nice dubs. I don't know, FEAR 1 is the scariest for me. But I did play it as a kid, so it's probably nostalgia fear.

Excellent!

Also,imma have to check dem trips for you.

Damn, didn't even notice. Must be that fruit salad kharma.

You are what you eat, fruit.

Heavenly trips fruit. You get that right.

Could be.

Use the karma for good user.........it could be very powerful.

I will do my best.

Merry Christmas everyone!

drikning vodka in my fucking nice ass apart,ent my parents paid for in south africa here. was meant to go home for christmas. not really a richfag, just got stuckk in sa thanks to visa problems and got lucky with this a[partment....

love all my bros and wish you ll a hapy ass christmass.

stay sane yall xxx

Thanks, you too, man.

This just happened. Osama back from the dead, coming for you guys.

this fkn thread is so good damn nice more like this
what are you faggots listning to?

Mo, aden, asme - jet

Thanks, bro. I try.

Right now, I'm listening to game grumps - Zelda Link to the Past. But usually I listen to some chill stoner.

So close to quads...

game soundtracks are amazing i love the old like nintendo soundstrack so relaxing

Alone as always. Haven't gotten so much as a call.

At least you got dubs.
I checked em.

Looks good.

it starts with..
one pomegranate..
I don't know why.
it doesn't even matter
where the juice flies.

keep that in mind,
while I make this salad to eat in due time.

all.. I.. know..

health is a valuable thing..
be sure to eat well,
while that pendulum swings
I tried so hard..
and got so far.

in the end..
nutrition really matters.

I mean, I already got a trips in this thread, I think that's enough. Even for Christmas.
Oh fuck yeah. A game-like soundtrack, but actually from a movie that sounds really nice:
youtube.com/watch?v=a_FAF_v87Qw
I visited some family, then went home. If you don't get a call, you call them.

>come hang out with some snobby shit and his activated almonds

Rather be alone thanks

Haha, shit, I'm saving this.
Thanks, user.
And with that, I finally got something this Christmas.

I can't afford to be snobby, I have fruit in my house.

If you change your mind, you are welcome.

bro i go from trap rap and all types of rap to this shit in second, my jam
youtube.com/watch?v=Mz8pXp_JsIE

activating almonds just means letting them soak in water for a period of time.

it's not some "hipster" thing, you realize?

look up activating nuts

You're activated alright

That's some good kong
I did not know that, but I think the guy's just having a bad day. Don't argue, chill thread, remember.

I set you up perfectly with my last line, but you skipped the easy nut joke. classy.