youtube.com/watch?v=c3ow3ioSY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc0Gbo4Jz5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nBnZl4Wm2QQ&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=HghDGqrhLSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

non humans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

Finnish here.

They are the niggers of EU, coming from Romania.

They steal, kill and dress like idiots so they could steal more. They carry knives and their women tend to get fat as fuck towards the end when they die from obesity.

They bring in crime and degeneration to wherever they go. They are tribal scavengers, like vermin or a parasite. They are nothing good, only bad. They suck.

the US has the biggest gypsie population. the fuck you asking us?

fucktard US is bigger then any individual European country we also have spics, jews and blacks most people here haven't even met an asian person let alone gypsies

Stupid fucking cunts worse than niggers because all they do is fornicate so state pays them for the kids.
More kids = bigger paycheck.
Basically the cancer of a country and everybody hates them because they also tend to steal everything not bolted to the fucking floor.

Btw googling "gypsy" is nowhere near an accurate representation of what they are.

they are a humanoid rodent that needs to be exterminated

Thieves, animals, cheats, witches, liars, evil, evil "people". The worst. No contest.

what happens if you break both your legs and don't have insurance?

in this imaginary scenario (because i hav insurance due to not being a faggot) I won't be a burden to the rest of the country because we aren't a welfare state for europeans cucks who need social welfare to complete in american markets

In bongland they're semi-nomadic trailer trash. Their culture places a high value on fighting and theft.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdBe-VW1DsM

Seriously, no other race is anywhere near as shit as gypsies. The only half way decent ones are only half gypsy but most of the time they're liars and thieves too.

The only people who don't want to genocide them are the ones who haven't had the misfortune of having to deal with them

our entire mainstream media openly hates them, both political sides

they're travellers, set up house/trespass wherever the fuck they want, and have exception from squatting and trespass laws because they're a minority

You are a fucking fag , a finnish fag to be more precise.
All the countryes surrounding romania have gypos . Bulgarians , turks , hungaryans... but no... all the gypos come from romania... actually faget they comed from india to europe as slaves... some of our leaders tryed to get rid of them , but fags from what we know now as the eu ware against it.

Wow...
Not very bright there finn boi...
Read something more than a newspaper article...
Kek'd
Fuckboifinn

Wo i can see my house from there

They're stealing, robbing, trash dumping pieces of shit that don't deserve to live.
Everywhere they set up camp turns into a shithole.
They burn trash in their stoves, they burn stolen power cables to recover the copper, destroying the air quality for everyone else.
They steal cars, pickpocket, etc.
The places they live usually have trash piled up meters high, despite the gov't periodically bulldozing everything. They always come back to litter some more.

american here with question for the retarded OP, what the fuck is google

Basically, subhuman trash with some very very very small, microscopical exceptions.

Fucking pure scum who roam around and shit on and around an area for as long as they can without the police telling them to fuck off.

>hungaryans
KEK are you fucking retarded? You can't spell or what?

Checked

Gypsy: Universally agreed to be the only people that Hitler was 100% right about.

They are degenerates. They steal, kill, rape. If you see one, just kick it in the face. They don't deserve anything. Just gas 'em like they were jews.

I’m a gypsy and I find this thread offensive. Best regards, and Merry Christmas

But if you kick it he will come back with his friends and kill you

People from Romania

Niggers but with lighter skin and sneakier

lmgtfy.com/?q=google

The gypsies are proto-Europeans.
What passes for Europeans these days are the remnants of the Mongol invasion.

The romanian clans tend to be the worst

Some people from Romania are triggered but this guy is correct. The actual gypsies of modern europe come from Romania. Yeah, Romania have normal people and blah blah but they have tons of gypsies too.

did you mean cousins?

Swede here
I dont have a general problem with blacks or arabs even tho my country has become what it is, I know they're not all bad
But Finnish gypsies are the fucking worse, they're loud as fuck, arrogant and CONSTANTLY steal shit
Literally the only group of people I despise with all of my heart

They really believe that they're the smartest bad asses in humanity. The world is just a garden of suckers for them roam around ripping off all they can. Niggers.

Bunch of retards who start having sex at the age of 10 and they are married by the time they reach 16.Useless scum that deserves to be shot on sight , they usually walk in groups because when they are alone they are pussies.The women are ugly af and only a gypsy trash would marry a gypsy, they also smell like shit and look like one.

so basically american niggers

Cancer usually spreads, that's all. They are nomadic parasites after all.

kek bois tryin to be funny n shit

Canadian here, no direct contact with gypsies proper, but there are quite a few Romanians around, an they're fucking scum.
The most arrogant, self righteous, morally empty people I've ever met. They non-stop talk about romania being a paradise on earth, after they left the shithole for somewhere better.
The women are aggressive and mean, and sick their men on anyone who doesn't capitulate to every demand they have. This isn't much of a problem here though, as Romanians tend to be skinny manlets compared to NA men.
regardless, fuck romanians.

>what the fuck are Gypsies

Eastern Europeans (Poles, Hungarians, Romanians, etc.).

As a guy from Spain can confirm, they don't need to be from Finland or Romania all of them are like that. Years ago the sexual age of consent in Spain was 12/13 due to all the gypsies getting married at 14 with pregnant 13 year old wifes, lol.

>Finnish gypsies are the fucking worse, they're loud as fuck, arrogant and CONSTANTLY steal shit

Very accurate.

I have many experiences with these people. One gypsy gentleman called it a crime that he was stopped from stealing and drew his knife in defense, he defended himself until the cops arrived and he was promptly taken away while calling injustice and how he just wanted to feed his family.

>Years ago the sexual age of consent in Spain was 12/13 due to all the gypsies getting married at 14 with pregnant 13 year old wifes, lol.

Fuck! That boat already sailed. I knew I should have moved there back in the day.

The worst people alive
Somehow they are extremely unintelligent, anti-social. Almost unhumanly retarded. They learn to steal and beg at young age. The ''smarter'' ones strategicly enslave children to steal your stuff so they can use the money for drugs and other retarded shit. I think people are equal in general but gypsies are non-human in my eyes. I don't really see these genetic malfunctions as actual people

youtube.com/watch?v=XtgcriycpWw
youtube.com/watch?v=XfbnyzTT5EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VB4NExi5uXs

shitty gypsy music is one of my favorite guilty sins

You have insurance through your place of work. Injuries on the job are pure cash. I'm white collar but if I were to get really fucked up, my company has an insurance policy where I get a few months paid hospital shit, and if I am reallllly fucked up like in a coma or something, 60% of my salary for some long amount of time, possibly forever.

Hapy?

Happy*

I thought they were so inbred u cannot possibly tell?

At one time, they had great music, arts, crafts, and culture...
...at one time.
Ever heard "Misirlou"?

>what the fuck are Gypsies

They life in mobile homes, have bead teeth and are uneducated. You'd call them "Trump voters".

They changed the law in 2015, some organization from the united nations talked about children laws and shit...

Now is 16

times change. they've become more integrated with the general population and lost a lot of their culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=c3ow3ioSY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc0Gbo4Jz5Y

Watch shut eye on Hulu. It's pretty fucking accurate.

Jebi se, govno jedno rasističko.

our gypsies are irish tinkers who have no relation to romani people even though they're as scummy as them

#REACTOR ONLINE
#SYSTEMS ONLINE
#WEAPONS ONLINE
#ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

>#SENSOR ONLINE

Of course.

They are here in the US as well OP. Every single one I've came across was attempting to scam, ask for hand outs, steal shit, let their children wreck stores, loud as fuck, dress bummy and more stealing.

At least with blacks, some of them can be decent people but gypsy people are nothing but bad news.

They're like jews, just lesser in mental capacity.

European here with question for Amerifats, what the fuck are mass shootings

I feel bad for all victims of the holocaust except for the gypsies fuck them

Are Hmong people asian gypsies?

Something only the most badass countries can handle. Your country would handle it like faggots

fuck fucking gypsies man literally niggers of europe
they do whatever the fuck they want, steal, police cant touch them and they get money from the government

i have a village 1 km behind my house i wish i could fucking nuke those cunts

nabijem cigane na kurac picka vam materina govna

If you have coins you can do whatever you want with them
youtube.com/watch?v=nBnZl4Wm2QQ&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=HghDGqrhLSY

Doesn't matter what they are, just stomp every single one of the fuckers you find.

the people who perished in the burned offering were in those camps for a reason, you shouldn't feel bad for any of them. Except the keeds.

>I charge the gypsies to the dick cunt your mother's shit
kek

they only died because of starvation, thanks to the US and British airforces. Several months with no supplies can do that to you when you aren't obese to begin with like everyone nowadays.

hello neighbour

The lowest most disgusting bunch of non evolved apes you'll hopefully never encounter,they're not even sub-human,they're less than that.

Never heard of wooks? It’s the neohippies that’ve rediscovered their gypsy roots of being grimeballs

>have hundreds of thousands of prisoners across several countries
>fight a double front war and you are losing hard
>keep taking care of some prisoners you actually want dead
>only stop taking care of them after it becomes impossible
>they starve for months and eventually die from diseases and starvation
>prisoner camps are found
>piles of bodies everywhere and starving survivors with barely any meat on their bones
>fucking nazis, reeeeeeeeeeeeee

im moving to spain

a Gypsie is a sort of half man half goat looking fellow, most deffinatly wearing a full tracksuit, typically lives in a publibly owned field/park in their caravan, their preffered mode of transport is a horse and cart, they will steal anything and try sell it to anyone and they talk in a mank accent consisting of every dialect comibined from the shittest, poorest and most unemployed areas of brittan

Shut up siganye trash, all Romanians are shit sacks who ruin everywhere they go.

Looks like Mexicans, I thought that was a picture on my street growing up!

Race mixing some dozen generations and that's what we will all look like.

>what i want to do everytime i see one of them fat trashwifes selling shit or asking for pleeeeees moooneeeyy!
But no, to many has done it before me, she have all her 9 sons looking out for her i will be stabbed 4308times if i do.

They're the Romani people from Eastern Europe. The problem with them is that they refuse to integrate with others at all. Including our laws. They also believe that having a toilet indoors is "unclean", so when their caravans appearlike mushrooms overnight, they shit everywhere, as well as usually leaving thousands of pounds of cleaning up to do when they're finally evicted. Had them on the car park somewhere I worked and they are fucking disgusting. A mate went to put some stuff in the skip and hurt his back slipping in human shit.

They tend to be mostly Irish Travellers though. They're nowhere near as bad as the Roma.

Nice! Where is it from?

It's a tool the government uses to keep an eye on you.
Trips. Checked.

Cousins, sisters, wives...it's all the same.

gypsies are worse than anything that's in the US. fact.

Sometimes the simplest answer is the best one.

About two weeks ago a group of eleven gypsies put a knive on a friends throat and stole his mobile and wallet.

much much worse than mexicans

apart from jews

daniel negreanu is a canadian-romanian ? pretty smart. prob nice guy. romanian, not gypsie / gyppo / pikey

>fuckboifinn
thanks mate, made my day

as much as i think finns are assholes, this cracker jack happens to be right.

>as much as i think finns are assholes

Up yours buddy.

heres one, but hes pretty handy

"mud men"