So why, for fucks sake, are you on Sup Forums instead of out there spreading some holiday cheer?

So why, for fucks sake, are you on Sup Forums instead of out there spreading some holiday cheer?

*shameful self bump*

noice quads ya cunt!

christmas isn't an all-day affair in my family, thank God

Usually e just lay up in the flat and plum-bog me pa while me mum does scearing sink shite. Rags were stillo'er dewey this morn', yet granda was slobbering gilfite over some long ago skirmish. Long ye tom with that one, eh? Ha!

You're a complete loser

Oi! am not ya cuzgugglerin asstrophy!

OP here.
Well, happy holidays anyways. I'm sure you noticed I'm here too lol.

Because I cut ties with my "family" this year

1) Theres only so much family time i can handle user. I eat with them and talk a little bit,but after that i just go to my room and hang out. Youd understand if you met my whole family.

2) I dont have holiday cheer. I actually hate Christmas........i do enjoy the lights though.

Because my the rest of my family is coming over tomorrow and that's when we'll actually celebrate. So right now I'm sipping egg nog spiked with rum laughing at faggots on/ b/

Nice gets, you lads are spreading holiday cheer imo

I am in australia and is already the 26 in the morning

Spent the beginning of Christmas with some sexy tinder girl I invited to my place last night, today I went to my dads place with my two older brothers, now im on my way to my main girls house to drink her booze and eat her food. Not a bad Christmas for me

Bored and on the way to an eagles game

Dude.

That sounds like a pretty sweet christmas so far. Any gifts from the tinder girl,or main chick and family?

>spreading some holiday cheer?
BAH HUMBUG

Because I'm on the shitter

My family isn't the most well off, but I got 100 bucks from my dad and brothers. Its the first time in years I get anything so I'm thankful. Main girl is giving me booze, and tinder slut is some random girl from Barcelona visiting my city, so it would have been weird to get a present from her. Anotther one of my girls got me 50 percent off at rw and co, so I bought a bunch of nice sweaters super cheap.

Nice quads.

And who the fuck cares

Awesome