My gfs vagina feels hollow... She's got a great body, tits and ass, all that. But I can't nut when fucking her...

My gfs vagina feels hollow... She's got a great body, tits and ass, all that. But I can't nut when fucking her, unless I "tip fuck" her. Last night we we're fucking doggy on the couch, and I felt I was losing my erection. I faked fucking nutting...

>Did you cum?
>... yeah!

Wat do? I mean wtf is there is there to do?! never experienced this with former gfs... I really like this girl, and this seems like a, weird? reason to breakup.

>pic unrelated

Seems like your dick is too small for her humongous snatch.

so if you feel like you have small dick and her pussys too big or loose or just that it doesnt feel like anything what should you do?

Sounds like she has a gaping maw
Gif related

Dp her. Shove a girthy dildo up her ass whilemyou fuck her. Or alternatively just fuck her ass

Just shove a fleshlight in there or something.

Vagene differs in size just like dick.
Women think its fun to laugh at a guy with a small dick but just tell a woman that her vag is so huge a bull elephant couldn't nut fucking her and watch her lose her shit..
Stay away from any female that loves huge dick,all it means is that it's pussy is huge.

Fuck her in the ass, obviously.

Find a bbc that will fuck her a become a cuckold.

Explain what you mean by "tip fuck".

>Or alternatively just fuck her ass
Working on this angle. She's seems to be very much against anal tho... I'd like to think I'm pretty open when it comes to whats good/bad sexually, but how to you break "yo, I can't feel shit when inside you"

> (OP)
>Explain what you mean by "tip fuck".
Found the Virgin

As in the entry of her pussy. the "gate" is tight, but beyond that, it's empty.

Dated a girl for a while just out of high school with a similar pussy. The vagina itself had the resistance of a pile of sand...but if she was riding me and the tip was all the way in there against her cervix it would make me squirt within minutes. The girl I dated immediately after her had the tightest pussy I've ever fucked so it was quite a contrast going from one to the other.

Nah dont bring it up like that. Start small and get a small butt plug type toy to use when fucking ber. They all love getting dp'd. Then slowly start upping the size. Thats if you wanna keep the girl if ydc then have her fuck off

>My gfs vagina feels hollow.
maybe is your dick that's small you fucking faggot

I kekd

Could be! In that case my previous gfs had "extra small" vaginas too then.

Tell her how much it turns you on to have her wrap her fingers around your cock while you are fucking her. You could also put your own finger/thumb in alongside your cock. It's not worth losing a girl you really like over a mechanical issue - figure it out.

Dump her, dumbass.

Nah, fuck that. You know when you find a good girl. A really good one. You don't let em go.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks bro.

I'll keep that in mind too. Appreciate it.

Don't be rude, it's not useful. I had just not heard the term.
I actually like that feeling. When a woman is tight at the entrance and opens up inside it is a sign of excitement, most women only open up like that during orgasm, if they do at all. Move around, rub against the walls, it feels great.

it was fucking weird when her handjob was better than the pussy
this is why you dont go for used up loose thot or milf

stop masterbating 2x's a day, use foreplay to get her wet, dont just slap on some lube and go in, when she is turned on its a different story

Yeah, some positions are better than other. Doggy is a fav, but worst unfortunately in this case. Missionary works best I found, because I can't control it. Appreciate it the feedback.

can*

I know what you're talking about. I've been with a few chicks that were like that. The only pressure you can feel is asst the entrance of the pussy. Usually it's with chicks that have had more than one kid.
They can do keggles and it will help for a short time but once they relax, that shit is going to open up. You could try telling her casually in conversation that you over heard your friends talking about it and ask her if she knows what it is or does it. That is about the most tactful way i can think of to bring it up.
Problem is, that shit is always going to be big like that regardless of keggles.

Has she been fucking a negro

That's the thing, I don't know how to bring it up. Anyway I'd approach it, I feel like she'll see through whatever semi-bullshit front I put up. Then she's gonna be self conscious every time we have sex, and it'll crash and burn soon enough. I'm just gonna try whatever advice you guys gave me in here, and work incognito.

Kegels are good but mainly for incontinence, after a kid or two a lot of women pee a little when they sneeze, laugh or yell. Hell even going up some stairs fast.
Different people are different tho, i like to catch my wife sleeping in and rub the tip up and down her slit until it's making mushy slurping sounds, then i'll just keep doing that until i'm going to cum, flip her over and groan a load of hot manbutter into her while looking her in the eyes.
There's more to this stuff than what you do to what, all women like being raped by a good looking guy who smells nice. If you're not exciting her somehow you're a dildo that talks shit and kills the mood.

Jesus fucking Christ... Poor bastard she ever hooks.

Ahhhh, know what you mean. i was with a girl like this. my dick is 7" and fat and it was like throwin a fucking hotdog down a hallway.

How did you deal with it? Was it a dealbreaker?

she gave incredible blowjobs. we eventually ended it for other reasons. but really... there's just no fixing that sort of thing. women are just built that way sometimes. how about anal for the finish?

Anal is what I'm getting from the majority here! I'll work hardcore on that. Might work up to get fist in her snatch as well at some point. Either way, to people who say Sup Forums is useless for advice - suck a fat dick! Thanks all of you!

Talk her into letting you fuck her ass

She will probably just turn it back on your dick size if you say anything about her Carlsbad caverns.