Thoughts on grown men that still live at home and play videogames?

Thoughts on grown men that still live at home and play videogames?

That's the life.

yeah what the fuck op you fucking loser go home ask your wife for a fucking break if she says no dump her and play minecraft you nerd

does he live at home or is he just visiting?

Isn't that everyone here?

I am starting to feel bad about it. I'm 24 and still live at home. I mean I'm a senior studying biochemistry full time a and I do have a part time job as a med scribe at a hospital, but I feel like I should be at a higher step in my life.

In that specific combination?

well what incentive to they have to move out of their family home and become an indendently living male ASAP?

none.

because that could all be taken away in no time at all by a woman with a grudge.

women were once the main motivation behind a man's financial ambitions. but now they're quickly becoming the prime demotivational factor behind a man's lack of financial ambitions, because all financial success can be completely undone by one simple false allegation or a marriage / divorce / child with the wrong woman.

Well, I live at home and play videogames and I'm... 63.

But I -bought- the house -and- the games so...

Tits or Get the Fuck Out.

That's just a hobby.

Unless he is nothing more than autistic nu-male cunt or escapist.

....what does this have to do with getting a job and your own place?

>kissless virgin
>living at home
>not too interested in vidya
>instead fascinated with making money
>making bank sitting on my ass

win some lose some

True but even then money = points in the economic game. Disregard females, acquire currency. GTFO off the couch and make that cash for yourself, bro.

I'm temporarily (3 months) living back at home and playing video games.

Getting an apartment with friends and just waiting for the place to be available, didn't want to sign on for a new year lease at $1100/month.

It's pretty chill.

Hi Roy

wat

>still living at home
pathetic
>still playing videogames
its ok but not switch that thing sucks no matter how old you are

not sure if bait or autism
I literally just spelled it out for you.

What's wrong with living in your own home, going to work, and playing video games anyway?
If you meant your parents home, as long as they're cool with it, hey, less bills to pay, even if they want you too chip in rent money.
Kys op

agree somewhat.

I think every male today needs to go through the red pill rage and red pill demotivation so that eventually they can push themselves harder later on in life, not for women but for themselves, and be more than prepared for incoming onslaught of gold-digging narcissistic psychopathic whores.

I mean, even if women aren't your motivation for getting paid. they will undoubtably become a problem at some point in your life and likely ruin what success you have / had. so yeah, you kinda need to go through the demotivational phase, and my arguement is that the majority of these dudes who are still at home doing nothing, are doing so because there's no reward at the end of it for them by way of a female they can settle and have kids with.

still more accepted than it was like 10-15 years ago...

get off the internet and especially Sup Forums

he seems like a nice dude enjoying some nintendo vidya. what's with the hate?

Shit, better than being cops and harassing and killing random people

>living at home
Where are you suposed to live? in the fucking street? what kind of a retarded bait is that.

Also I don't buy consoles & shit but I have PC games like CS. I think it's just a hobby like another one.

>and_then_there's_this_asshole.jpg
Yeah, all those "random" people who weren't fucking lowlifes, right?

philando castile was a school cafeteria worker who gave free food to poor kids and had a legally registered firearm in the vehicle. he was murdered by a gook cop.

not saying they were all innocent, or that BLM is right. but not all victims of police shootings are "fucking lowlifes."