Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1496208412517.webm
eurocockpit.be/pages/pay-to-fly
youtu.be/d4oVxWsCNsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

need a milf gf

Back from the climbing gym laddos
Feelin swole and sexy

the current Republican Party in the US is the most dangerous organisation in human history

Stayed up all night again lads.

Because he's a crypto-Muslim

iq has more to do with nutrition than race bullshit

t. kike

I'm still not sure if Jews are commies or capitalists

shouldn't have let an oligarchy run the place for so long.
Democrats and neocons fucked the world.
Cheers for that.

anytime somebody says fabric softener I get a boner

really don't care that x communist dictatorship in the middle of shithole land was overthrown by our government, sorry

FOPOHM

Covfefe

Both, just look Israel politics, they alternate in Labour party (from the zionist union) and Likud/Kadima (the Israel republican)

FUCK OFF CIA

niggers have some of the worst diets in the developed world

all they eat is processed garbage and fast food

how come people of similar wealth and "nutrition" but of different ethnicity have different IQ?

*overthrows u*

tell me more about how x communist dictatorship in spicland was going to be amazing and prosperous before we stepped in

>mention reddit and Sup Forums have the same userbase
>never get any replies
this happens every single time
hmm interesting

to be honest it's impossible to know since we stepped in every single time

Even if it was to do with "race", however that nebulous term is defined, I wouldn't care. Makes no difference to my political views. People into that stuff will always use it justify existing hierarchies and power structures.

would let you come over to my house and look at my browser history and if there is even one reddit visit in the past month you can chop off my bollocks

*sponsor a coup d'etat in SA*

because only redditors say this since they can't imagine anyone who isn't a redditor

remembered i'll never be an airline pilot and wishing i was dead again desu

i.4cdn.org/gif/1496208412517.webm

like who? there's been studies done in china that show children who eat more meat have higher cognitive functions than those who dont

venezuela

poor eyesight?

In Birmingham international you don't see this

the current scientific consensus is that IQ is between 60% and 80% heritable

the surface of genetics hasn't even really been scratched
there's so much more to learn and i suspect it will come to light that genetics determine almost every single strand of human existence

refute this claim: mtf trans are just really gay men

post the study that compares IQ of blackies and whities who have the same socioeconomic background and nutrition

IQ is based on a mixture of nature and nurture

What did he mean by this?

The current republican and democratic parties are a little too dramatic right now to be straight.

yes. the us attempt to overthrow chavez failed and venezuela still turned out shit

a man can overcome his genetics

having a go

And?

Bought a sonic toothbrush
it's like a wasp in my mouth
bzz

Venezuela is so fucked up you need to do another coup there USA

Alri lads, race war time. Kill every wog you can, let's make England white again.

Go away

>every single strand of human existence
what do you mean by this?

covfefe

literally true

nyet, comrade

wish the us would coup brazil and kill them all

Can't say no to Karen, I'm in

Haven't they already had 2 coups in as many years

T. CIA

making a fucking arrangement

come and have a go
make that first smack count

their president was impeached

first when he had two scoops of ice cream I never imagined it could get worse, but when he pushed that Moldovan in a SICK TWISTED rage I realized that humanity was a lost cause. Covfefe has only sealed the fate of man at the hands of the sinister RepubliNSDAPcan party, the scourge of mankind

financially and time-wise unviable.
reasonable chance i could get a private pilot's licence before i'm a corpse, but that means no touching big jets.

if you want the single proof that homo economicus isn't real it's the economics of becoming an airline pilot.
>fund your own extortionate training to airliner pilot level
>lol sorry you don't have enough hours for us
>pay airlines to build hours as a co-pilot, i.e. paying to work for them. (no really eurocockpit.be/pages/pay-to-fly )
>finally get enough hours to be considered and legal
>get in the door at some regional airline paying you about as much as a McDonalds cook

it gets better in the long-term (if your airline doesn't go bankrupt and send you right to the bottom of the seniority list at your new one) but that early period is awful, and because there are thousands of people who do this (especially richer-leaning family ones who can get funded) there are tons of pilots around who have all the certification to fly airliners but not the hours to do so.

deregulation was a mistake

We had a 25y dictatorship here fuck you chink

Abolish race.
Abolish class.
Abolish nations.

Your intelligence limits your capability to absorb knowledge and grasp certain concepts.
You can "overcome" your genetics to a certain degree through self-discipline and hard work, but you're at an inherent disadvantage of those who are more intelligent with the same level of self-discipline and work ethic.

abolish my bollocks

Michelle temer is despised by everybody in brazil

>Your intelligence limits your capability to absorb knowledge and grasp certain concepts.
>You can "overcome" your genetics to a certain degree through self-discipline and hard work, but you're at an inherent disadvantage of those who are more intelligent with the same level of self-discipline and work ethic.

fuck off mia
you're obnoxious and you're not a Brit

B-but rich whites living in luxury told me he was great

morning lads

How is that fedora-worthy? OwO

don't fucking care monkey

Michel Temer will fall soon and the president of the Chamber of Deputies will be president until next year federal elections

Dominatrix gf

even rich south brazilian monkeys don't like him

The endless obsession some people have with intelligence is tiring.

We only succeeded in getting chavez out temporarily, yes. My point is we DID openly fuck with them because our stated goal is to destroy leftist governments worldwide. So yeah, military intervention aside we did a lot more to fuck with them like for example sanctions, which coming from the USA means complete economic isolation.

The US state dept is completely upfront about what they see as their mission to defend capitalism globally. We were definitely up to our elbows in Venezuela, saying our invasion didn't succeed is a weak deflection.

beto how come you're not married? you're pretty old, you'd think you'd be married but you're not. is it the obesity?

most africans are dumb because they are malnourished their entire lives

africa is a terrible continent to live in

>>pay airlines to build hours as a co-pilot, i.e. paying to work for them. (no really eurocockpit.be/pages/pay-to-fly )
lmao what

>How is that fedora-worthy? OwO

I fuckin hate Aussies, man. I fuckin HATE THEM. Like they come here and they've got that accent. And it's just... like I don't use this word often, but it's actually so cuckold. It's like this dry, whingy—it's pathetic. I fuckin hate Aushits, I actually wanna just fuckin chuck 'em in the nearest trashcan. Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect 200 Dollarydoos, just rot in the fuckin TRASH! FUCK.

>south brazil
Not even 50% of South Brazil cities have sewage system

youtu.be/d4oVxWsCNsU

Trump has patrician music taste

if it's so terrible why is their population so much bigger than ours?

it's because they never had to survive winters so intelligence wasn't necessary for their continued existence

i'm deeply upset i was born a scot and not an australian desu

far left governments have been tried and have failed time and time again historically. it isn't worth it to "just let them be and see maybe it'll work this time" when when it collapses it will be much worse than a coup

>if it's so terrible why is their population so much bigger than ours?

i mentioned south brazil because whites live there

"Africans" is also a very vague term, given how genetically and culturally diverse they are.
Honestly though, most of the obsession with race and intelligence only started with colonialism, when justification for conquest was needed. No coincidence that it's flaring up again as the importance of the white West recedes in global politics.

because it's bigger and they have more kids to compensate for the higher child mortality rates

neocon

do you eat so much to feel less alone lad?

not to brag but I'm pretty much Kalos Kagathos, Al-Insān al-Kāmil, the Uberman, מלך משיח, the Second Coming, the Mahdi, King Arthur, the Bodhisattva Maitreya, and the 10th Avatar of Vishnu come to bring an end to the Kali Yuga and begin a new Kapla rolled into one,
but I'm also lazy.

>it's because they never had to survive winters so intelligence wasn't necessary for their continued existence
why wasn't northern europe the peak of european civilisation then

Cannot wait for Chinese domination
The west is an overripe fruit ready to rot