/Iranic/

Tell me why they exist.

Why are Ossetians disgusting Christians instead of Muslims? Were they cucked by Russians?

Probably all i know is that they're the descendants of the Alans. Interesting migration route due to emergence of the huns.

I'm half pashtun half tajik. My plans for the future are to find a half persian, quarter azeri quarter kurdish wife and then our son can conquer greater iran, get rid of islam, remove turks and arabs and btfo whitey.

>get rid of islam
Deen foroush, Islam is apart of our history and honour.

nope, it was forced onto us, most iranians (aside from the ones along the caspian who put up a good fight) barely fought it and accepted it, the people of afghanistan fought against it and lost eventually

islam and religious conservatism as a whole only holds societies back

Afghans have fought every invader but islam has become an integral part of our history, culture and traditions.
Are u from a secular afghan family?

>that kurdish growth in turey

No, my parents are religious.

I won't disagree with you there, but being below 30 years of age, growing up in a 1st world country with access to education and still believing in Islam (or any religion), I don't know what to say.

Not even fedora tipping as I have nothing against older religious people in general or people who are religious as they've gone through lots of troubles in life (religion as a coping mechanism). But in the case of you and I, be real.

We post in /sag/

I dont want to turn this into a philosophy thread but there are two ways of looking at this universe. One produced by an eternal higher being and another one without. I personally cant accept that we are a product of chance.
Boro gomsho dal khor

>d-dalkhor

kys

I reverberate what he says, go back to talking with poos about how a poo shit on your mother.

I respect you for that opinion. I don't respect islam and most muslims for becoming physically violent when it comes to disagreeing, criticizing or leaving islam.

>islam and religious conservatism as a whole only holds societies back
So what is your solution? Become a brown version of the West?

Subhumans

Pasthuns and Tajiks are literally displaced Indians

Wish I had a solution, only time, education and wealth can fix things. Overall though, Islam needs to be more open and muslims need to be more open minded (not to say most muslims are extremists, they're not, most muslims are fine but herd mentality and social pressures kick in a lot when dealing with various issues).

Again, go back to telling everyone how your father pimped your mother out to indians that one night resulting in you.

Tashakor beyadar jan, btw are you a full athiest or agnostic to a degree.
Almost impossible in Islamic countries. We should all just find what works best for us not imitate the models of a completely contrasting western society.

Fikr nakonum ke i hollandi afghan basha.

>what works best for us
And that would be?

>muh teleology
embarrassing

Agnostic, I like religious muslims (genuine god fearing muslims) more than irreligious ones (koonis who drink/fuck girls etc.).

In fact I'd say when people complain of muslims in the west, they're complaining about the latter for the most part and the extremists among the former.

neh afghan ast ama padaresh yak mokhanas ast ke zane khud baraye undwa bare yak shao forokht

Comfy thread.

Do you Iranic bros drink doogh?

yes, try putting diced cucumber in it

heretical to say this but I like the lebanese/turkish variant because it's a lot more salty

idk man something that was like afghanistan pre-soviet invasion. That seemed to work pretty well according to alot of afghans.

>neh afghan ast ama padaresh yak mokhanas ast ke zane khud baraye undwa bare yak shao forokht
KEK

Yea really good drink for the hot summers here.

my mother is afghan

dad is from yemen

>idk man something that was like afghanistan pre-soviet invasion. That seemed to work pretty well according to alot of afghans.
Is this the period from which all those "women were free", "afghanistan was western" pictures come from?

what province are your parents from?

it's not just the upper elite, even the middle class/lower class had more freedom, you could go outside without a burka and not be ogled at by men

now if you go out without a burka, in some places in kabul you will get ogled at

in terms of social attitudes, they've regressed a lot in afghanistan compared to what it was like a bit before the soviets and during

Huge car bomb just went off about 15 minutes ago in Kabul

normal unfortunately

Cool mix
>>MENA

Yea only kabul was like that though, rest of the country was still extremely conservative but peaceful though.

This world would not lose anything valuable if all iranic people stopped existing

Panjsher and Kabul

You?

it's another turk thinking he is turkic episode

>idk man something that was like afghanistan pre-soviet invasion. That seemed to work pretty well according to alot of afghans
Are you referring to the pre-war era or pre-communist era? Btw contrary to popular belief in Western populations and media, the Soviets never "invaded" Afghanistan, they were simply invited by the Afghan government to deal with the Islamist militants the US and Saudis were propping up.

logar/kabul

Delete yourself out of existence.

>they were simply invited by the Afghan government to deal with the Islamist militants the US and Saudis were propping up.
this

where are you from? just so others don't get confused here since there are two canadian flags

Soviety Union was supporting a government who was actively kidnapping intellectuals, land owners, protestors, politicans, etc. I wonder how much of Afghanistan's intellectual body was either killed or forced to flee to other countries because of the communists.

and now another canadian...

Turk forgetting much of his culture is influenced by persian culture
Pre-communist. Communism just doesnt work in a firmly religious country like afg.
The early period didnt have much funding though.

I'll use this name then.

That's not the point though. There was no Soviet invasion. The Afghan Army requested assistance from the Soviet Red Army in dealing with the Islamist militants. This is historical fact.

I see. I've heard some Afghans admiring the era of Mohammad Zahir Shah. I really don't have much knowledge of that era to have my opinion though. I really wish foreigners would gtfo out of our region and stop trying to force their ideas and values onto our people. With their meddling and interventions not only can we not progress in our own way but we're being put behind as the rest of the world progresses socially, economically and politically.

>can we not progress in our own way but we're being put behind as the rest of the world progresses socially, economically and politically.
desu this doesn't apply for iran

iran is still really good despite the whole world basically being against it

Salam doostem, The communist government really alienated the people with the commie landowner rights policy. Thats about the same time when the rebellion began.

No, I'm a turk remembering it's iranic people who practice 50% of crimes and 95% of terror in his country

To extend on my last point, even though I don't at all like the current government of Iran, their 'no-imperialism' attitude in my opinion is really good for Iran and everyone else in the region. Because it allows for our people to take back the driver's seats of our own countries and steer our society in our own way. Even if currently it is our ultra-consercative clerics in control of most of the power it's still Iranians raised in Iran, and understand Iran from an Iranian perspective who make the decisions and no matter if they're good decisions or not right now, the whole process is invaluable experience for our people towards better governance.

that picture describes turks a lot more than iranians

Iran was ahead of S.Korea in the 70s and look at them today. Due to a chaotic revolution, devastating war, unjust suffocating sanctions and threats of war from America, Israel and KSA we're being intentionally kept behind.

They noticed our potential long ago and have kept us in check with all of these setbacks. That's why I don't whine when I see Sepah building advanced missiles or Qassem Soleimani leading militias in Iraq and Syria to kick ISIS ass.

Iran needs to be like China: too powerful to fight, too secure to destabilize, and too productive to isolate.

Dont you think that is mostly so because Iran cant afford being imperialistic and saw itself be a victim to it?
If Irans birthrate would be better, it had nukes and a more developed economy I bet some irredentism or a form of political vassalisation towards afghanistan and maybe mesopotania would be plausible as the peninsular-arabs would do so if not Iran.

Iran being expansionist towards its former lands with mostly Iranic or otherwise similar people is different from a foreign power from across the world intruding on our regional affairs and imposing their different values, economic exploitation and constant wars. Their homeland is too far from us to care about our security or development, they just want to have us fight each other to keep each other in check as they pull the wealth from under our feet.

Mh I guess I cant imagine a wealthy Iran colonising africa and trying to spread shia Islam there so in that way I understand what you mean.
Iranic ambition has rather clear borders.

Where are you from by the way? Are you Iranic yourself?

>culture=crime
wtf

This thread has a good premise but OP you need to make it during a time the rest of the world isn't sleeping.

I'll try to catch you in the next one if I can.

For now, bedrood baradarha.

same here, shabe khush

Im german and just curious.

Whats a good time bachem? U guys can make it as well since im half a world away.

so many of those languages are memes