I want to start a 4th reich

I want to start a 4th reich

Well, the first step is to get out of your mother's basement.

My mom doesn't have a basement i live in the spare bedroom

How bout a kik group

what were your first, second and third reichs like, and why did you give up on them?

They aren't really around any more

Pushing for pic related

yeah, i noticed.

why?

look, we aren't going to finance another reich unless you at least have a good exit plan this time.

We can come up with one cant we?

Hitler didn't kill himself that was fake

Follow your cripple.
Spoiler alert: you end up with niggers ruining your cities and sjws telling whites what to do.

Cmon guys we can do it

This is why we need the 4th reich

aren't you guys tired of niggers ruining the world lets start this movement

Soon

Now

then who killed him? EH? who wouldn't have taken the credit for killing hitler?

Sup Forums pls go and stay in your containment hole.

i didn't know trump was a nigger.

Instantly reported, memed, and added to the archive.

funny thing is, most of the people in this thread calling for a fourth reich would be the first ones they rounded up and turned into soap and lampshades.

you know, the third reich killed retards and homosexuals too, so you should all think about what side of the fence that puts you on.

Who is this?

You need first start off by getting involved in your countries political system. Revolutions are best done by political sects or military groups since they have either pen or sword to obtain their goals.

That was then this is now

Oh? So, you are happy with niggers ruining your cities and being a huge tax burden? You sound like a real pussy boy faggot.

If we dont purge ourselves of degenerates how can we hope to create the promised land?

Noted

We cant, thats why we need to create the 4th reich. The promise land wont appear from thin air. It must be forged with blood sweat ands tears of the inferior.

because you are all degenerates by someone's standard. you cull the unwanted, and eventually the people above you will put you in that category and it's your turn in the gas chamber.

also: the promised land doesn't exist. it's a myth from the days of the nomadic lifestyle.

before you destroy the existing order that is keeping hundreds of millions of people fed, clothed, housed and safe - tell us about the system you plan to replace it with.

for example, who cleans the toilets in your brave new world?

Well you would have to have had 3 Reichs prior to do so. Exactly where do you think you stand and where exactly do you heil from?

Daaaamn she seems feisty I like her moxy

ok post your name and address so we know how to contact you. but you won't because you're an edgy faggot and a coward.

The degenerate slaves and POWs of the Reich

1580 east oak leaf lane

Name and State conveniently left out. Coward.

Kik hatmaster623
Alexander Brower

Florida

What county?

Spoopy

jsyk - 1st Reich was Warsaw (city)
2nd was Poland (city + state)
3rd was Germany (cities + state + neighboring lands)
4th is USA (cities + states + national / federal capital) aka a nation of states
5th is NWO

Those in the US are basically experiencing the experiment that the banksters had in mind to take over the world in their plan.

Reich means rule / reign

Kellogg means kill (that ain't cereal)

Atrazine is used on the corn that's used in the high fructose corn oil that's in EVERYTHING and it's a testosterone blocker

I promise it's already upon us.

100s of Paperclip scientists came to the US to do their work on US soil after the EU was trashed. Basic stuff, really.

Walker, Bush, etc. all German names, Trumpf...

Anyone ever look into Shatz's history? Hawaii's current senator? His father was an exNazi in Michigan who couldn't get a private practice, his hospital in Hawaii gave out Sotoro's birth certificate, and his kid went to school w/ him... no one gives a shit enough to look into it, but whatever.

United States

Lol what a complete faggot you are. What are you gonna do? Drive to OP’s house and fight him? Lololololol what a butthurt little faggot. You were probably just going to send him buttplugs and dildos as a “prank” but secretly hoping he’d fuck your ass.

Hey give me your address and I'll Fuck you up and Fuck you up the ass too Big Nog!!

That's a country, implied by Florida. I asked what county.

Sorrmy im kinda drunk kissimee

You’re on Facebook no chance

650 s Griffin st, Dallas tx

not even a house nigga good one

How in the fuck did you even do that, OP? Clark Kent tossed you his keys?

OPs 4th Reich is a couch cushion fort in the basement. NO NeGgrS or W1mMen ALouD.

Would assume fell on them while in hand. Looks like sprained wrist as well.

Yeah, it would be such a tragedy if there were no niggers. What would we ever do without rap and high crime rates?

If there were no niggers you wouldn't have anyone to blame for being a broke ass turbovirgin.

I’m neither of those things, I’m blaming them for the actual shit they do. As a matter of fact can you give legitimate reasons why they don’t suck other than “not all blacks”

How come he didn't take the keys out?

did this guy end up dying from this?

Nah they patched him up but his eyes are still bugged and the right side of his mouth is paralyzed. He was just on 20 20 talking about this

thought so did he write a book about it also ?

He's kinda smart.

Yes it is called "Why I look like Skrat; my life as a prisoner of Isis." I think he published it in Pakistan but Isis stole all the copies and possibly murdered him again

huh TIL thanks Sup Forums

Doesn’t look that bad. Pull em out and put some pressure on and it’s fine. Use some peroxide and neosporin and you don’t even need to visit the hospital.

Implying you aren't a "basement dweller" by having a room above ground.

he was just pretending to be retarded Sherlock

Gf said that happened bc someone went to throw keys and another guy went to catch them. That's truly as deeply as her mind thinks.
It's great she is so dumb bc she loves me even though I humiliate her each night in bed. She lets me do anything and now believes that is her purpose in life. Has a very tidy pussy, big perky tits, pretty face but yeah while she's not retarded, she had a very very poor education in Vietnam.
I'll miss her in a bit when I want to start a family and need good breeding stock, but I won't miss her stupidity.

Never go full retard.

so you are breeding with a gook? I think I may as well. my question is why would you think half gook celestial kids are a good thing?

>Big perky tits
>From Vietnam

Choose one.

i do wut i want

cool story bro

Trips conjures 555 timer chip, Something to do with Asian people and electronics.

You aren't fit to assemble a shelf from Ikea let alone a 4th Reich

I was on a Wheaties box, I do what I want.

self checking my trips of truth, does anyone else think half gook celestial kids are gross, im a beta in my 40's but enough money to goto thailand and get hot pussy, problem is i dont want half gook celestial kids? im not gross just old and want young pussy, i guess if i find one hot enough my half gook kid will be ok or am i kidding myself and they are more or less gross no matter what?

dont check urself
dont have kids unless white

promise to get rid of ALL the jews this time?

Never breeding with her. God no, but I'd happily consider a Japanese chick. I know I'd never get the same submissiveness but I'd get the IQ to help pass on to our kids.
This one, while quite hygienic and very fun to be with in bed, is truly never ever going to be marriage material. It's half about her poor education and half about her nil desire to study now and improve her chances in life. She'd rather be a cum dumpster just for an easy life.
They are not 'fake perky' size but they are very decent size to still be perky. Kinda like those freakish Japanese chicks with the perfect size natural tits but just not quite as big.
I should also admit that's she's a little chubby so most of you would say I'm retarded to even put my dik near her. And when I say a little, I mean a little. Even when I have her legs pinned behind her head, there are no rolls. Just you see the fat there in her stomach. I tell her she's fat so she eats less, and it's been working.

In Au, there are so many mixed kids that it's a no brainer to breed with a god tier Asian such as a Jap. My 6"7 height plus their stupid math skills... But never with a flip or a Thai and especially never with someone with a poor education like my gf.
Funniest thing is that she has completed a diploma at big uni in environmental science back in Vietnam.
I believe her bc that was her saving grace to get into Au but it could have been all forged by her father to give her a chance at life for all I know.

Don't we all friendo

Already started, and a 5th also. 6th is available if you would like to start one.

Looks retarded, I'd still smash.

If I'm drunk I'd smash most any girl who has something I recognise as tits but (as most disagree on Sup Forums about how to correctly label a 'woman' - I insist on the true tried and tested 'no dick' policy.
Bring in the hate the majority of you who are pathetic Sup Forumsfags.