What do Americans think of people like this?

What do Americans think of people like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Portland stabbing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He looks like Chris Chan. Anyway who gives a shit, crazies are a dime a dozen here.

Americans think he is standing up for what he believes in and are sympathetic to his cause of hatred

The guy was just an absolute lunatic.

He was a Bernie supporter who thought Trump and Hillary should die while also being a racist neo-nazi who thinks tax is theft and then went on a train saying he could do anything he wants because he's a taxpayer.

I wonder why this case gets so much coverage while the hate-crime in Fresno a couple months ago (which killed twice as many people) barely got any attention...

Shut up white boi

His beliefs were all over the place. He was clearly just an insane person in search of a political framework to accommodate his anger.

an embodiment of the freedom in a way

>He was a Bernie supporter
Wait, what? I'm a Bernie supporter and we definitely don't want this guy. But seriously though how does that even make sense?

This is another one of those perfect cases where the media can pit blacks and whites against each other because white people will say the guy is just insane (which he is) and PoC will get mad that whites are trying to excuse racism.

I don't understand why the average american feels so entitled because muh taxpayers, muh freedums shit.

I see this excuse all the time from somewhat normal people, who use it to justify defunding science and medical research, or defunding healthcare or some other shit. They barely pay any taxes anyways because most are barely educated.

He's an insane person who supported Bernie and later Trump. He never had a coherent worldview or politics.

Mentally ill

It doesn't make sense because the guy is obviously off his rocker. He killed people because he's insane, but the media is trying to make it out like it was radical right wing terrorism.

What happened?

>insane dude yells at muzzies on public transit
>three guys try to get him to chill out
>he stabs two to death and injures the third

Yep, pretty nuts

If he were a radical right wing terrorist he probably would have actually killed some Muslims rather than just random do-gooders

lmgtfy.com/?q=Portland stabbing

Unease about white supremacist activity in Portland deepened after the fatal stabbings of two men who tried to shield young women from an anti-Muslim tirade, and some people worry that the famously tolerant community could see a resurgence of the hostilities that once earned it the nickname "Skinhead City."
The attack aboard a light-rail train happened Friday, the first day of Ramadan, the holiest time of the year for Muslims. Authorities say Jeremy Joseph Christian started verbally abusing two young women, including one wearing a hijab. When three men on the train intervened, police say, Christian attacked them, killing two and wounding one.

um

>White supremacist
>kills two white people and fails to kill a single Muslim
How did he fuck up so hard?

He was always crazy, sweetie.

> shouted "free speech or die" and "death to the enemies of America"
>"This is America. Get out if you don't like free speech."
> "you've got no safe place!"

sounds like a typical alt-right. he mustve been a Sup Forumsack or the one influenced by such dumbed down comments on twitter or some shitty comment sections.

is his "insane" background really that important? its because your way of defending is in the same way as muslims defending notallmuslims. its supposed to be denied by alt-rights.

at least its the fact that he was driven by that usual Sup Forumsack narratives and ideology.

Where are you going with this, honey?

>I should give the government everything and have no say in how it's spent
It's easy to say 'science research'. Do you have any idea the amount of tax dollars spent on studying the nocturnal eating habits of disabled Sikh lesbians?

>They barely pay any taxes anyways because most are barely educated.
>Strawmanning small-government types
Ted Cruz and Rand Paul fit your description and their a Harvard-educated lawyer and an ophthalmologist, respectively.

>sweetie.
>honey
Neck yourself, Milo.

*their
They're. I haven't slept.