Hey Sup Forums what are some good swinger sites or apps? 40 year old faggot getting a divorce and want to get laid...

Hey Sup Forums what are some good swinger sites or apps? 40 year old faggot getting a divorce and want to get laid. Do not have Facebook or Tinder

go and pick up a card from a phone booth

Swingular

Those don't exist in America anymore. Our payphones aren't in booths. Very, very few places have booths in the states. Example: the only one I know of here in Arizona is about a 2 1/2 hour drive from where I am, and I'm pretty sure it's not even in service, just used as road side decoration.

Is that real?

Craigslist

I tried that but i get a bunch of bots and people are fucking shady af. Its hit or miss

If in ny, there is a service for swinger clubs, but better if you're a couple.

Small annual fee to join and get invites to events, but clear away the gawkers that way.

Instead of sites... Just Google local divorce or swinger social groups, and find active online message groups, instead of pay sites with boots and ads.

shady people? who did you think swingers would be?

They dont follow through.

I met this one chick chatted her up agreed to meet up and then she cancelled at the last minute

Lol

is the company of such females desirable?
I mean beyond the hookup

You would be surprised of the type of normal people into it. You have your freaks, and club rat types...But a lot of very normal types you'd never guess.

Any suggestion user? What sites or apps?

Swinglifestyle.com is pretty great. Gotta pay to worth it see depending on your area.

Texas

As I said, use neither.

Just Google the local chat groups or meet-ups, and look for events. Typically a lot of groups throw normal socials at bars you meet and talk.

Also Google local adult clubs that charge fees. The more expensive the better, clear out the lower class.

Tinder may be the only ok site (not including real deal dating sites). But many of the adult themed sites are going for money or fronting for identity thieves.

That's why chat groups, or start-ups are better, real people not looking to make money.

Thanks user

you should cum on this chick on snap @annawoo69

I dont have snapchat