What is a Turk?

Who are the Turks?

The original Turks were Central Asians, they looked like Mongols and all the mongoloid people.
Yet, not one of them even resembles one.

Anatolia was inhabited by Greeks and Galatians (fair haired barbarians from Gaul), yet very few Turks look like French people.

Some Turks look like Arabs, yet they despise each other. Turks are not white, nor brown.

Some Turks look like Greeks, yet they are so different.

Turks are hardcore Muslims who vote extremists in, like Erdogan, yet they idolize Ataturk, an atheist.

Some Turk women do not wear the veil and love Europe. Some Turk women are trash bin bags walking.

Turks hate German Turks because they think they are too Westernized. German Turks hate Turks because they think they are too backwards. They both love Erdogan and Ataturk at the same time.

Turks want to get in EU, yet they hate the 'evil' EU.

Is the Turk the most paradoxical contradiction in the Human race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockroach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devşirme).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

İts what you get with population movements throughout histroy

Anatolia (Modern Turkey) was full of Indo European (Aryan) speaking peoples.

Then it was raped by Arabs and became full of mudshits.

Then it was raped by Mongols

Then it was raped by Turkic people

Then it became full of mixed race Turkroaches that you see today. The Anatolians are dead/race mixed out of existence.

And non-stop incest!

Explain the Erdogan/Ataturk paradox. One is atheist, the other ISIS tier. How do you people love both?

Most Turks in western Turkey are just brainwashed Greeks.
The closer you get to the coasts the more Greek they are

bamp for interest, thread has potential

How can you tell?

>who are the turks?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockroach

Gives some pretty decent information desu.

>The original Turks were Central Asians, they looked like Mongols and all the mongoloid people. Yet, not one of them even resembles one.
Nah, try Uyghurs, you can see some people still have similar look in Turkey, not quite Mongol but have some Asian features.

>Anatolia was inhabited by Greeks and Galatians (fair haired barbarians from Gaul), yet very few Turks look like French people.
Wasn't it Ionians?

>Some Turks look like Arabs, yet they despise each other. Turks are not white, nor brown.
Depends of the region, when you go way north and way south people's look will tend to change.

>Some Turks look like Greeks, yet they are so different.
Different culture and way of thinking. I'm sure there are many examples of this throughout the world.

>Turks are hardcore Muslims who vote extremists in, like Erdogan, yet they idolize Ataturk, an atheist.
Some do some don't.

>Some Turk women do not wear the veil and love Europe. Some Turk women are trash bin bags walking.
Trash bin bag women are quite few and rare but in certain places there are only those types, like Jews in Poland.

>Turks hate German Turks because they think they are too Westernized. German Turks hate Turks because they think they are too backwards. They both love Erdogan and Ataturk at the same time.
I think you got this backwards.

>Turks want to get in EU, yet they hate the 'evil' EU.
I don't know if there is a public poll, but I suspect it's around 50/50.

>Is the Turk the most paradoxical contradiction in the Human race?
Doubt that. But on the surface it might look baffling. That's why people don't like when you guys spout shit about Turkey and k*rds, you don't know much but you have some idea in mind without getting the inner interactions and want to push it down our throats, kinda like SJW's but on an international level.

One way to tell is phenotypically. You wouldn't make out a Turk living in Ionia from a Greek living in North Aegean islands.

The other is through well-documented historical events, like Janissaries (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries) and Devşirme (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devşirme).

Other Greeks simply converted to Islam out of fear of being prosecuted. There wasn't much of a Turkish ethnic identity before 1923. They were mostly Greek and Anatolian subjects under Ottoman rule.

>ionians
What the fuck are they supposed to be doing in Anatolia you fuck

Umm, living there since forever? Ionia (ie. the region were Smyrna is) is one of the most traditionally Greek regions. More Greek than Thrace or even Constantinople. It's so linked to the Greeks, that in many "eastern" languages (Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Turkish), Greeks are actually called Ionians. Same as how we're called Greeks (instead of Hellenes) in western languages because of Magna Graecia.

>shit about Turkey and k*rds

I almost forgot that.

Turks deny Armenian and Pontic genocides, but when provoked they spout about their 'victories' and mass killings.

This is almost unexplainable.

And Kurdish killings of course.

Turks and Russians are both Eurasian bastards.

Should not be considered white.

I automatically thought of ioanian islands
Ok

Arabs never reached Turkey and contrary to most thinking large scale Arab migrations never happened, most "Arabs" today are "Arabized"

>Implying that we consider turks or russians white

This. If there's any Arabic mix in original Ottoman population, it happened before their arrival in Anatolia. It was most likely before the concept of Ottomans even existed, during the time Turks were interacting with Persians and Islam in general.

All I know is we call you Ionians.
Greek or Ionian sounds right, Hellenes is weird as fuck to say.

>Turks deny Armenian and Pontic genocides, but when provoked they spout about their 'victories' and mass killings.
Most Turks I know do agree that bad things happened but genocide is a strong word for an event when you have Turkish and Muslim civilian deaths in all around Ottoman in similar if not greater numbers.
I don't know which event you're talking about but if it's the early rebellions against Turkish Republic again there are similar events against Turkish/Muslim groups.

Turks don't like genocide impositions because at the core Turks don't care much about race or racism, MHP a nationalistic far right political party gets around same/less votes with HDP a k*rdish nationalistic far "left" party.

Italians can't quite get our position tho because you guys are racist as fuck.

turks belong in their majority to the armenoid racial type, original turks were turanids, those are now assimilated and mixed with every other ethnic group there. The reason many turks are so disgusting is because of their armenoid influence, hooked noses, brachycephaly, heavy body hair, hunch on the back etc. are all traits of the armenoid race. A disgusting, fishy and dysharmonic race.

>bad things happened

The Pontic genocide cannot be denied. Turks targeted Greeks systematically because they were Greeks.

The population exchange happened for a reason. Greeks were being genocided. Their 'genos' was being exterminated just for 'being there'.

This is not a 'position' to be explained to racist Italians. I can relate, it happened to Italian Jews here in 1939-1943. We targeted them, they were almost all killed in concentration camps.

Sam Huntington called them a fractured society. Being the bridge between Dar-al-Islam and Europe they've adopted the ideas and civilization of both. It's made them extremely bi-polar as a result. Huntington correctly predicted that ultimately they would be forced to chose and would chose Islam, as they are an outgrowth of that and modernization is an outgrowth of Christian culture. They might retain certain characteristics of the West, but ultimately, they will be Islamic in character. The rise of Erdogan is proof of that.

It's not really a question of if The Ottoman Empire 2.0 happens. It's a question of when.

I'd have to agree from personal and family experience.

>The Pontic genocide cannot be denied. Turks targeted Greeks systematically because they were Greeks.
I don't know much about Pontic genocide, but whenever genocide claims start they fail to realize until WWI Turks didn't care much about living with non-Turks, until Turks died in the hands of those people because of nationalism ideology that spread from France and Europe. Now both Greece and Armania have nation states, we have Armenians in our parliament but we're still considered the genocidal ones. I don't know much about Turkish population in Balkans in Middle East but I doubt these acts are one sided. If so I really don't mind whatever you want to call it.
That seems close as far as predictions go.

Ottomans conquered so much shit in the XIV to the XIX century that all you said can be described as turkish or as being dominated by turks once

Today Constantinople fell why is there no thread cunts

Not a coincidence no one taught you about the Pontic genocide. This is another indicator of Turks' inherent weakness. You fear your History because you live really 'heavy' contradictions and paradoxes. Paradoxes are a clear characteristic of Turkish culture.

American fellow is right. This enforces my beliefs: you are BI-POLAR. You should ditch Islam and rediscover Ataturk. I sincerely admire Ataturk in his vision: he tried what no Islamic country leader ever tried, Westernization. He almost won, but now you Turks are doing the exact opposite. I hope the Turkish military will kill Erdogan and put the Generals back in power. You are heading towards a pitch black future. ISIS pitch black.

>helping Turks become more powerful
Ok
They're already a secondary power,no need for more italbro

I don't mind that much desu, Ataturk is exceptional human being loved by many in here, I hope if or when it comes to tipping point people will chose his path, but if not I'll try to live my life following his ideals. And if Turks don't realize that his way of insisting on secular civilization is the best for them then they don't deserve the easy life they get.

It was under Atatürk that Turkey become fully Islamic.

Before Turkish Republic, more than 20% of Anatolia was Christian: they killed Armenians and expelled Greeks.

Secular nationalism is nice concept, but ultimately, it's an entirely European idea. separation of Church and State is almost entirely a Western European Christian idea. The Turks only embraced it because Islam was discredited as political entity and Ataturk gave them no choice. It was only really sustained by his cult of personality. Pan-Arabism has suffered the same fate.

A culture cannot fight against its hard wiring. If Turks wish to remain secular, they would have to become Christian.