Was shooting the gorilla an act of racism?

Was shooting the gorilla an act of racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=in2vhatyeZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What? I thought they saved the kid?

A 17 year old boy died. What are you talking about?

Really makes you think...

What realistically was that gorilla going to do with the niglette?

Father's Day is just around the corner.

#apelivesmatter

Wasn't the kid a niglet? they should of spared the gorilla and saved a bullet. Ammo isn't cheap.

Gorilla's are a different race. Just because the gorilla was near the kid that doesn't mean the gorilla meant any harm. The gorilla a good boy. He was tryina get his life together n shit

They should've waited to see if they could get the niglet back peacefully. Worst case scenario is the niglet dies. Which really isn't that bad of an outcome.

>Finally meet his father
>Dies

nice

>Assuming a gorilla will be violent just because it's a gorilla
If this isn't racism, i don't know what is.

top kek

Massive Black Lives Matter protest going on at the zoo

The gorilla is already dead. What more do they want?

what happened?

I imagine they are angry losing yet another one of their own.

this kind of american bizarro nigger kekold or nigger or asian in disguise is how the masculinity of your race is always attacked and shit,seriously, see how pretending to be talking about gorilla or defend gorilla he is trying to low and attack the white male inventing bullshit,now image this being used all the time by niggers, anti-whites,imagine the 24 hours of libtard anti-white, of everything racially made by americans, news, media, industries, movies, everything trying to low racially the white male,trying to put the white woman on racial pedestal,trying to please the nigger boy or other piece of shit attacking the white malea in disguise,the whites forced to live with this loser emasculated beta kekold american culture.

Basically,this piece of shit is mocking us white males pretending to be on your side, this could be a nigger,a white kekold, a loser, this is how the social engineering is constructed, is you let your race/man/masculintiy/human everything related to white be used only with shit againsat white kids/guys men by defaullt, create and support a racial white woman supremacy becausae the white women is not called privileged for what? White women is not attacked for libtards for what?Why the relationship of white women is not officially attacked on news, called fetish, creepy, saying the men of other race want white women trophy?Why the white women don't feel guilt and say it's creepy?It's because white women aren't told to be guilt?It's because white women enjoy the racial supremacy made to please the white women racial status while americans create a racial demoralization only against white males to please anti-whites, niggers, men of other race and try to keep the racial white woman status?Try to keep them in the confort zone,make everything to low only the white male,make the white be related with everything of bad, manipulate the choosen news, narrative, propaganada, everything racially made in the

Guns out of Zoos now. lets trend it

tl;dr

posting to /r/Sup Forums

Innocent gorilla had to be shot because filthy fucking niggers weren't watching their kid. Everywhere they go, they must fuck things up.

nig falls in gorilla pit, zoo shoots and kills gorilla

this was indecipherable

fuck off norway

This meme is cancer and needs to stop.

and he dindu nuffin, literally

With the exception of the suicidal naked man last week, why do these kids keeping falling into animal enclosures at zoo's? I have two small children and they don't get into any position were they might fall.

Also, I know its easy to sit and talk about it, but I know if its one of my kids that falls in, I'm going in after them. Plus, since I am an American burger, Ive got my 9mm on me.

is there a video somewhere

Come on pol, this gorilla has been a kek blessing in disguise.

>happened in Chicago
>female gorilla
>"she was protecting him"
>male gorilla
>"HIGH TEST MONKEY RAGE ASSAULT WEAPONS ON SCENE"

The anti-male agenda is not bound to the human domain

t's the depressive intentional anti-white demoralization, destruction amerikekold culture, but white women even being of the same race of the white male is put on the racial pedestal and don't have their relationship officially demoralized, related to shit, nothing, it's on the official racial point of view of try to low the white male, put the white male in the bottom, support and put white woman on the pedestal, try to please the nigger against the white male.

Its because this bizarro nigger
But americansa tried to force nigger shit
to piss off
white males
in the same racial social engineering strategy of years, attacking the white male, trying to please the nigger boy and trying to want to put white woman on racial social status
supremacy
pedestal
above
other race of
women
With the strategy of
boycott
demoralize
only white males
relationship
while the batlahtly
explicit
white women
fetish is
supported because is made
for anti-white male
racial demoralization
based in bullshit
forced for years
trying to turn
social engineering
become
reality

And it's fake
artificial
because with all
racial
demoralization
attack
destruction
sickness
only anti-white male shit related
White men
still
the most desired
for
normal peopple
without
brain
damage
Amerikekold
social engineering
shit

Basically all
anti-white cumulation of sickness related propaganda against only the white male (Not the white woman becausae we need to keep racial white woman supremacy on the pedestal,at least it's the official racial social engineering propaganda, news, libtards, politics of USA who in white people only use the white males for their racial experiments for years trying to low them who started with the target of try to keep the pampered white woman on the racial pedestal and please the hatred/jealousy of niggers against white men.

Prove it.

9mm would just enrage the gorilla

Lets make this viral pls

really made me think

Nothing, the Silverback was treating the 4 year old like he would've treated a young gorilla. Bigger gorillas drag around baby gorillas to move them, he actually dindu nuffin and didn't need to get shot.
youtube.com/watch?v=in2vhatyeZU

Are tranquilizers too much to ask these days?

i trying to say how its going but how i prove it to you?

The effects of tranquilizers aren't immediate, especially on a 510 lbs gorilla. If anything, it would've pissed him off.

why do zoos even exist in the first place. they don't conserve animals because they fuck them up for life by domesticating them. just watch a nature documentary.

how did anders get internet from jail? Is that a human right for prisoners there now too?

So a bullet wouldnt make him mad as well especially since gorillas have higher pain tolerance than humans.

Why did they kill this unarmed black child?

dindu nuffin

>comparing niggers to gorillas
Disgusting gorillas are peaceful beings.

not internet because of then can porisoners comunikate with the others and then its illegal, so itmade it so can not use internet, can still use computer! BU(T not internet because then communication with outside and then thats why

(You) fool

dar gorilla wad a good boy, he dindu nuffin. Just gettin his life on track, joined a zoo to pay da billz.

>#gorillalivesmatter

please PLEASE im trying to help please tell me what i am doing wrong

>Gorilla shot just a couple days after his 17'th birthday

Ironically, the same thing will probably happen to that stupid kid.

Nice

Yes.

We have a highspeed internet now, why do we still have zoos? They should live in their won habitats.

If the kid was black, no one would care that they shot the gorilla to save him. These people literally just want to see a white male baby get mauled by a gorilla. Someone should do something about this

The kid was black you dip

>Worst case scenario
>Niglet dies
Pick one

I think you mean #blacklivesmatter

it was black. gorilla was carrying the kid around for like 10 min.

more proof niggers ruining shit daily

Oh really. Then they are racist

>kid finds its dad popo shoots it

Blacklivesmatter: RIOT AT ZOO TONIGHT AT 11

The way i see it who gives a fuck if the kid dies. It's Darwinism at it's finest.

Tbh yes. Gorillas are animals and could snap at any moment even when he was treating the kid like one of his own. And ofcourse I consider niggers animals who could snap at any moment.
If I could've made the call I would not have shot the gorilla since I value them more than niggers but I understand why the other niggers shot him

bump