Recently had sex and now have these spots and other open sores also hurts to pee, anyone any idea what it could be??

Recently had sex and now have these spots and other open sores also hurts to pee, anyone any idea what it could be??

Oh shit, sorry to tell you this, you got the herpes. At least that what it looks like to me...

you have an STI, nothing a trip to the doctor cant cure.

fuck condoms

chlamydia

full blown aids

Sorry bud it's lung cancer

No cure for herpes...

A while ago I had a hot makeout session with the girl on the right, she was drunk and coked up and started telling me that she caught herpes and didn't bother to treat it for over a year. She also told me why she cut herself.

I got really angry when 2 days later I got blood blisters inside my lip from kissing her, I wanted to kill her but it subsided. I got a mild fever on and off and bad breath through a couple cycles but it's completely gone and probably won't come back unless I get really stressed.

My nigga got herpes

Everyone has some form of herpes, some people don't show symptoms ever so it's never detected, but you can still spread it without it being active

Almost everyone has oral herpes. Black females the most prevalent of genital herpes so take care!

Have you been having sex with Animals ?

Et surrexit/ Mole dick. Fuck, that’s a tough one.

You need to see a doctor right now! Before it spreads, the afflicted tissue will have to be surgically removed, pray that it’s not that much yet...

That is one ugly looking tubesteak

It's aids

stop biting your nails. it's digusting

It's chicken pox

Medfag here, it's osteoporosis

i want to lick her asshole

Looks like ingrown hairs did you shave it recently? They heal in a couple weeks

dats the HIV

penile sarcoma, in other words dick cancer

That’s what you get if you hangout with a person who drinks and cokes.

What did you expect

OP got bit by a cobra