What happened to him?

What happened to him?
Will he ever return?
Did he ever send out those tapes and bottles?

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/588183506/merry-jizzmas-i-have-returned-as-you-can-see-the-oldest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

graduate
no
i dont suppose he was here last year or the year prior

Whats in the bottles?

Lots of semen.

jizz, the guy's whole fucking gimmick was to nut in bottles and post it every year on "jizzmas"

>jizzmas

semen

You gotta wait one more day newfag

We call him Jizzus.

Nor will he b back so whomever saves them pics could use a life. What a tart

you have to BELIEVE!

Your newfag is showing.

If eights he returns.

Just a lil bit of daddies cummies :3

Was 2012 his latest post? I thought there had been more since that

They're full of se7en

He mentioned he had a girlfriend one day who found the bottles and made him throw them all out.

Pretty sure Coca-Cola hired him... he's no longer allowed to post pictures here, something about an NDA and proprietary information... idk

Pretty sure 2014 was the last.

She doesn't deserve his glory, she should be milking him for the collection. What a waste.

Last one I saw

i dont think ive seen jizzus in like 5 years now

That is a shame he shouldn't have left this on such a cliffhanger. Its not too late though, the 26th is tomorrow maybe he posts a tonne more bottles accumulated over the last 3 years

What I always wondered was if the first bottle got even worse after this, and what happened to the tapes and mini bottles.

Anyway, here's the last thread: 4archive.org/board/b/thread/588183506/merry-jizzmas-i-have-returned-as-you-can-see-the-oldest

Fuck, I forgot about this faggot.
You’re wrong, he was here last year.
Ugh, I really hope he didn’t quit.

Is that the all-time production in the bottles, or a year's production only?

He does a bottle per year. For every year there’s a new one. And the old ones graduallly change color.

ty, thats a really interesting experiment to see what happens to it over the years. Do you, or another else knows that how he stored it? I mean did he store them in a freezer, or so?

So, jizzus lived in the same town as me. His name is/was David and he started this because he moved to our small town in NC after being forced to move there by his parents. he grew up in New York or Connecticut and had a gpa of 4.5 which wasnt good enough for him to be valedictorian at his old school. when he was in 10th grade his parents moved him down here to a school called ravenscroft that all the rich people go to the next town over to get valedictorian. basically they were grooming him to be an elite or whatever they had lined up for him. His dad got a job here in RTP with lockheed martin, and was a nice dude, but his mom was total psycho. They always had problems as a family for smal things David would do like stay out past 9 to see a movie. They were very strict on him. But it was weird because they loved the jizz thing. his mom encouraged it, because it was a thing he could do that "enabled his greater brain power" or however his mom put it. Anyway, the last bottle was from 2015 but it never got posted because davids mom tried to pour one bottle over herself out in the parking lot at his dads work. Needless to say because its RTP they didnt take kindly to it. She basically had a mental breakdown, and David stopped making them. In total it went on from when he was about 14 to when he was 18, so a good 4 years.

Hot.