What do women want ?

what do women want ?

the world will find out as soon as women themselves do

someone to take care of all their needs: money, love, fun, new experiences, family life, etc.

Reality: they get into 20+ relationships that don't work and go crazy and buy 8 cats and then die alone ( eaten by cats)

Power in the relationship.

The usual.
Money, power, eternal youth.

commitment, security and social status
When all those things are met they start talking about family and other weird shit.
Plebs think its all about money, and theyre not entirely wrong as it usually satisfies all 3

Too much money too often makes people really weird though...

This user is correct. For women it's all about their feelings. They usually wish they could stop feeling something that they cannot articulate. It will orbit some set of experiences or memories but it will also change from moment to moment.

Source: married 15+ years to a beautiful but really fucked up girl

who cares

what do ( Y O U ) want?

pretty straight forward if you're not some woman hating autist. they just want you to be nice to them and respect them as people, be supportive and support their rights

AKA TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT

They don't know what they want. You never will.

no

Who cares, they are all depressed, money gobling, sugar eating retards who can't admit to anything in their life and the only reason they truely exist is to reproduce. Women are nothing more than a leech who's end goal is to provide you with kids so they can divorce you for alimony.

Not sure if trolling

>you have autism

a chocolate dick that ejaculates money

What does a child want?

bad day?

Who the hell knows?
Who the fuck cares ?

Money, steal and cheat.

wise words. married 10y to a beautiful emotional firecracker ;D

They want a man who's tall, ambitious (read: has money and good career), passionate, good hair, hot and will change a poopie diaper.

All women want is toasted ice.

Not bad just, just how women are from experience and other people. It's sad but true

Put it this way, once men figure out how to reproduce with a fully artificial womb, it will be the beginning of the end with women

Good hair is very odd, you worrying about something there?

Strong men

You haven't read too many online dating profiles have you? They all want the same things.

Oh I forgot something else important: a man who can make them laugh.

12 inch chocolate penis that cums money.

Everything, now.

Found the beta orbiter that believes in disney as an adult

easy life requiring no effort and no consequences of their actions.

Oh and I forgot to add: when they get it, they don't want it anymore.

This

Found the guy who has probably never dated a woman

I'm debating whether this is roasting them or just pointing a fact

Women aren't human beings, and any attempt to understand them is due to fail, as none of them are rational. They have no value other than as sex toys.

>projection: the post

Truth

found ( ( ( h i m ) ) )

I'm leaning towards both.

This is hitting the nail on the head.

They want a bad boy who is really nice.
A selfish asshole who always puts them first.
A guy who is smart, with a sense of humor, but also an alpha jock.
A man who gets hit on a lot and has lots of female friend but then never speaks to any of them again once they start dating.
And of course he must be rich and have a big dick.

That's true... So if I work hard and achieve and become all that (which means a lot of sacrifice) what do I fucking get for it? What does she bring to the table? She'll get fat a year after marriage and probably just leave in the end anyway (enslaving me in the process)

This has been Answered Before

CHOCOLATE COATED DIAMOND MONEY

And that's when they tell you that you're such a great guy and they wish they could meet a guy like you.

Lots and lots of money. That's #1. The rest is bullshit

This guy's got it

everything and nothing at the same time....

Not you though lol silly. A guy like you.

From what I've found from dating and being in relationships with women... they generally just want someone who'll take charge and get things done. Whether this is done by telling them (in a polite way) what to do, ensuring they don't have to do anything too complex (banking etc) etc however it varies from woman to woman. Some don't want any help but obviously need it which creates problems while others are perfectly capable of functioning solo and just want a guy friend/partner because women are hyper-competitive with one another, making developing friendships difficult.

women are as emotionally complex as our society molds them to be. it is a combination of outside influence, family nurture, and their own expectations of how a relationship should me. don't expect the women who grew up with an abusive drunk mother who beat her father to be anything but- and on the same side don't expect someone who is spoiled to be hard working, etc. I personally believe that if you know what you want, and don't let yourself be swayed by the biggest pair of tits you see, you'll probably find a really good girl.

>been dating wife since she was 18 and I was 26
>she's into lolita fashion and cute things
>may have made me into a cute loving beta fag but she actually listens to my problems and tries her best to make me feel good after a rough day at work
>latin and cooks all my meals

the reason its such a good roast is because it is true

sauce?

best answer ITT, women dont want to be in control

>latina
>being into lolita stuff

wew what a mix we got here

Thanks. You've summed it up nicely in a single sentence. It just boils down to understanding where in a woman the line is between giving her just enough responsibilities where she feels important without putting pressure on her to make decisions etc

They want to when they aren't.

money

there are a surprisingly large amount of non-asian people into lolita

Here's how it works. Deep inside, women want to be taken care of by a wealthy, strong, influential man and they want to be be treated special like a princess.

Here's the complicated part. Women KNOW that this is all shitty behavior. Wanting a guy for his money is shitty. Wanting to be special without earning it is shitty. Being weak and protected is shitty. Women don't want to face this reality so their psychology is a hopelessly tangled web of self deception that results in emotional, batshit crazy behavior.

Hold the door open for them? You're condescending and sexist. Don't give them your seat on the bus? Chivalry is dead. Women hate STEM fields but they want FEEL respected like men in STEM fields.

On and on. Once you see a woman's behavior as a complex layer of justifying your natural female instincts without acknowledging them, you'll understand what they want.

Here's the complicated bit, they KNOW

Oops. Delete last sentence, it was a repeat of draft.

I read through this thread to see how 12 year olds would answer this question
ThisIs the only right answer

This, by the way, is what the whole "you should be able to read my mind" crap is about. They want something (say, for valentines day) but they don't want to just tell you what they want. They want you to know what they want so they never have to feel guilty about asking for it.

See how this works?

you sound like you have been through hardships, my man.

white knight dubs ?

their periods.

exactly right

truth m8. real talk. bitches are crazy.

no, not dubs. it's faggotry.

>just
>be supportive

you see, "being supportive" is a way broad spectrum of stuff you would actually see if you had dated any woman in the past

Who cares?

This!

OR you only have dated women (that) have never been into you, I mean, think about it:

Women, so much like men, MAY create a relationship/family with someone out of pure survival instinct (i.e. endure living with the asshole yet wealthy guy). Should love isn't the current main reason to be with you, they would behave accordingly (i.e. being prone to tolerate less or want to be treated in a very specific way).

Yet again, it's very sad that you, apparently, lack anything (but status) that women may find appealing.

Either that or you are just a salty virgin.

what other women have

my nigga

Good dick, attention and to never work a day in their lives.

Money

Sauce please

no, they want someone to shelter and protect them. youve been reading too much Sup Forums.

This

> so much like men

gtfo, you dribbling spastic. I'm quite certain the only pussy you've ever seen is the type that meows.

youre a faggot