Help kill a tranny

guys im trans and voted for bernie sanders and everything you hate me right

i think we have a shared interest here

whats the best way to kill myself
least painful/easiest to do with limited fubds and parents watching

ideally it would look like a natural death and be in my sleep

have you tried anything without asking for help first?
typical leftist mindset

just shoot yourself frogposter

Why would you kill yourself? Get help to treat your mental illness or embrace it and stop giving a fuck.

Whatever you do, don't involve some innocent truck driver by stepping in front of a moving one

Just leap from a high bridge

>whats the best way to kill myself
>least painful/easiest to do with limited fubds and parents watching
>ideally it would look like a natural death and be in my sleep
Unless an expert on posions chimes in you won't get what you want.

Ok heres what you do you wait until your parents are sleeping you then stab them to death for being shit parents and then hang yourself for being a complete failure in life good luck!

don't kill yourself plz

i don't hate you, user :-)

Show boipussy

Rope+tree

You're made in God's image and shouldn't hurt yourself no matter how much despair you're in. Whatever you did in the past needn't define what you do with your present and your future. There is always a chance to change for the better. There is a lot of good you could do to fight gay identity politics since you can speak from experience.

is that way nigger

Google "exit bag"

Plastic bag + ocean

Don't do it user, life still has got a lot to offer even though you might be a degenerate

tried it (most of these aren't hormones).
thats what im hoping for, you never know what people are on here

Long jump.
Or alternatively do what trannies do and catch and spread aids.

i heard they put some oxygen in tanks now, don't want to risk surviving

Wtf is up with all these white knight faggots itt seriously kill yourselves

Drink bleach

>at least im not a sissy fetishist

undo trans
pray
atone for your sins
leave past behind
become functional member again

don't kill yourself. save yourself.

this sandnigger is right, dont do it user. get help, or at least consider it. you only have one life dont waste it.

I know a way that is cheap and painless but I'm just not gonna say it.

Shit man, I feel bad for you. Stop being a fucking faggot. The kikes told you that you were born in the wrong body. Don't listen to them. You can be a fag but you can never be a woman. But you are a man and you should act like one. Suicide is for cowards.

I think it's rather sad that transexuals gets so much support for something thats actually harming them and eventually leads to most of them commiting suicide.

You're just another victim of these messed up modern times don't kill yourself OP

>germany
>calling someone a sandnigger
Its pottery

OP you have to learn to accept yourself and be yourself instead of thinking about death and posting on the internet for attention.

Just be in your own skin, and decide how you want to improve.

i don't agree with your politics at all, i just thought we had a shared interest in me being dead
was super religious for years
didn't work
neither did lifting and exercise

Calcium solution injected into the bloodstream
Idk about painless but it'll look natural and won't show up an an autopsy

have you tried browsing Sup Forums for a while?

pics or gtfo

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

>waaah i cant do anything on my own

fucking libcucks

Instead, become a parable to all other trannies out there. Be alive and an example of what not to do, my friend.

reminder that if we do this before November its another Democrat vote gone
i don't want people to regonize me, some of my friends go on here

Of course you don't believe in our politics, you're a brainwashed homo who gets his morals from the TV and has parents that gives him unnecessary medication. Leave it all behind. Start over.

If it doesn't kill you you'll just sit there breathing it feeling like a bit of a faggot with a high pitched voice. It's not like fucking up with a gun and blowing half your face off. Just make sure it's pure helium by checking with the manufacturer. Mixing oxygen into helium tanks sounds stupid to me because it could make it very dangerous in ordinary use.

post ur boipucci first

Fpbp

this isn't going to happen
i want to die for unrelated reasons too

DUMB

FROG

POSTER

Please don't
No matter hoe bad you are please don't do it

Jumping has done well for hundreds, if not thousands of years. It sucks for the cleanup crew, but if you land on your head there won't be nearly as many guts to clean up, if you're worried about ruining someone's day. Find a bridge and swan dive that shit OP.

I wouldn't recommend an exit bag, because if you mess up, you will be on a leash for the rest of your life.

I don't give a fuck what you do, but if you have any rare Pepes you're not using, I'll take them out your hands.

This is your only ally.
Kill yourself

Maybe your problem is not being Transexual.

Do you have other problems that you haven't told?

weird foreigners "changing sex" by mutilating their sexual organs, and injecting hormones of opposite sex

Here we just use fucking steroids to beef up, the MEN.. and some deranged dyke prolly..

These.. if you are too fool with this.

Also
>There is no such thing as transgender
>have you not mutilated your self, do not do it
>have you not taken hormones of opposite sex don't do it

know it's all prolly bait.. if not you are mentally ill and have brainwashed by degenerate jews to believe this is real..

Now I smoke a fat join while it poors down like the fucking tropics outside.. WTF

neither am I in the strict sense, but I do believe in God and Jesus' teachings to be a very good thing to strive to
ask yourself why you became trans in the 1st place
lifting won't help. the best right now is getting friends' help and a community's. if you don't have either it's gonna be doable still, but harder.
have faith in yourself and take it one day at a time
there must be something worth struggling for still

Nice attention whoring you fucking faggot

You're right, I, at least, would appreciate it if you died

Please man don't kill yourself
If you want I cam chat with you a little bit just please don't kill yourself I'm sure not everyone here hates you

look loser, i'll get arrested if I tell you to commit suicide. it's just the way of things. I'm legally obligated to tell you not to do it, you see?

Step one is to understand yourself. You need to identify why you decided to become a tranny. Before you say "it wasn't a choice" think very hard, or try talking to someone. Some common reasons are
-You were weak and skinny at a young age and never felt like you were able to associate with masculinity
-At a very young age, you had family members who cross-dressed you, perhaps as a game. But it changed your perception of yourself and what you should be
-You encountered people who shamed you for your gender at a very young age. (Maybe a family member told you that they wished you were a girl, or a teacher told you that girls were better than boys)
-You became sexually excited by the idea of yourself as the opposite gender
-You felt you would be more desired or loved (sexually or non-sexually) as the opposite gender
-etc.

Don't kill yourself until after you've voted for Trump this November

I won't.
We both want you to kill yourself.
Do it

Please man don't kill yourself I'm sure there is a way out

you're going to say in lying but none of this happened to me
I can remember wanting to be a girl in elementary school
voting for hillary, have some more motivation

Don't do it dude. You may feel like fucking shit right now, but hell is way fucking worse than you can possibly imagine. Yeah, sure it might not be real, but are you willing to take that chance?

It's not hard to kill yourself really. It takes some guts sure.

You can do it.

I'm sorry OP.
I'm sure your parents would want you alive though.

You just want to fuck his boipucci, don't you Reverse-Indonesia? Stop being a faggot.