youtube.com/watch?v=VTdTvK_d9lQ
youtu.be/Kebvj2I9VXo?t=4m33s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ye

im a centrist so what now

I kind of feel like AJJ could fit more into left authoritarian than libertarian

What makes you think that?

no, this is so fucking wrong I actually want to slap you
All three albums that are not in the green area belong exclusively to different places in the green area, whereas the only green area album doesn't - it should be center or center-blue.

Don't you guys love it when people make those
>There are no good conservative/right-leaning musicians.
threads, then say
>Zappa wasn't right-leaning, he was a libertarian. Doesn't count.

not OP but i'm interested to hear why the albums made by a white supremacist and a pro-capitalist libertarian belong in green?

Zappa was an extremely eccentric, cranky rock hero type, he had nothing to do with any political movement whatsoever and apparently couldn't stand any politicians.

he was a bog standard South Park conservative "libertarian", he was just from before that type was really codified

I'd like to agree with this; I mean, he was unique in opposing both Democratic business regulations and Reagan-era Evangelical right policies
But he certainly wasn't apolotical
I mean, the "Government and Religion" section of his Wikipedia page is basically the Republican party platform with all religious elements removed

in zappa's book "the real frank zappa book" he describes himself, and i quote:

politically, i consider myself to be a (don't laugh) practical conservative. i want a smaller, less intrusive government, and lower taxes. what? you too?

probably cause they made a post-ironic song about white privilege

>Zappa
>Rock hero type of any kind
Are we talking about the same Zappa here?
youtube.com/watch?v=VTdTvK_d9lQ
Which rock star in his right mind would do something like this?

>white supremacist
It's an outlook, not a political programme. If he had a political programme it would be extremely green, because it would detest modern states and nations as such.
>pro-capitalist libertarian
Said who and when? Some anime forum idiots who wanna see him amongst them? Here we go again, he hadn't got any meaningful political programme, if you want to create one based on what he did it also wouldn't be "pro-capitalist": apparently he hated the entertainment industry, admired European art and artistic milieu and was friends with its greatest figures, and made taking the piss out of American entertainment and moral ideals his lifelong occupation.

you've already told me all i need to know that you're probably an angry liberal blow-hard that doesn't understand art or what it means to be an artist. no wonder you want to INFRINGE on the rights of others, you're too fucking stupid to think otherwise.

>tfw far left libertarian
>tfw love Burzum

Why are you so obsessed with Zappa's political stance? He has been dead for 24 years and he wasn't a politician during his life, therefore he couldn't affect policies. Also, what made you think that I'm against his actions of fighting censorship? You're drawing conclusions you wish to be true based on limited responses.

wasn't Zappa a great comedian?
and aren't 4channers just pathetic because of not getting comedic overtones and different gradations of satire that were commonplace in the 20th century? And desperately wanting to see their miserable agenda where it never existed?

Someone on the right wants to put all the puppies in the world into a blender

Someone on the left says that's a terrible idea, and that absolutely no puppies should go in a blender.

How do you respond?

I'm a cat. I don't care.

skip to 4:35 and listen to miss candy stroud's opening statement. notice how EVERY SINGLE ARTIST SHE HAS A PROBLEM WITH AT THAT MOMENT ARE BLACK. she is CHERRY PICKING to strengthen her argument. lets talk about country music of the 50s bitch.

'and the lessons that they're learning from these rock stars is that casual sex, masturbation, incest, violent rape are all acceptable, even desirable forms of behavior'

interesting opinion, but i have a feeling those songs went over her head.

There's a reason I've said "Which rock star in his right mind would do something like this?". Many rock stars continued to thrive in the 80s because of those same record industries and committees and because of the genre of music which would've been accepted on TV and radio, fighting and opposing the system in any way would've been a career suicide.

i admire his ability to compose rational thought. you could learn a thing or two from mr. zappa. i recommend reading "the real frank zappa book"

>Varg
>authoritarian
Wut le fuggg?

Andrew Jackson Jihad are the most cucked band on the face of the planet.

Just look at these fucking nu-males.

Bottom Right: Pere Ubu
Bottom Left: Swans
Top Left: Les Rallizes Denudes
Top Right: Joy Division

I have his autobiography already, although I haven't read it yet. Aside from this whole interview being an intellectual rape on live televison, what's especially frightening is this woman's stance:
youtu.be/Kebvj2I9VXo?t=4m33s

Put both of them in the blender, then roll around in puppies.

You've been socially trained to become annoyed at "centrists" and the other guy was quite clearly joking.

Why do you fucks hate centrists so much? Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that one might have different views from both sides of the spectrum?

Super Strawman to the rescue, yes kids, reality is this simple

this

bump

read it, frank was a genius.

if any newfags want to understand the true difference between Sup Forums and reddit; reddit runs on an intellectual honor system, that's why it will never work. the truth is buried. on Sup Forums there is no identity (unless you're a faggot like me) the only thing you have to go off of is someones words. it is up to you to find truth and you can easily tell who is smart and isn't smart.

there use to be saying gaia online was full of retards pretending to be smart where Sup Forums was a bunch of intelligent people pretending to be retarded. if you're a fucking moron, Sup Forums isn't for you.

>Sup Forums was a bunch of intelligent people pretending to be retarded. if you're a fucking moron, Sup Forums isn't for you.

oh look, the caveman had a reaction.

listen up plebs, your reign of terror is over. come at me. please just do it.

>I'm p-pretending I swaer!

But I don't like the viewpoint that says everyone who isn't white should be executed. What about that view holds merit for you?

do you want to know the real problem with this world? everyone wants you to be as boring as they are, but you aren't. you're an individual, stop trying to impress everyone else and work on impressing yourself.

also nice dubs. pay attention to repeating digits senpai, there is a certain special magic about them.

if you're an intelligent person: there is no merit in that view.

attention Sup Forums, this is the best thread on Sup Forums in ages. we are doing Sup Forums better than Sup Forums in here.

and would you look at that. i got dubs. PAY ATTENTION

Remove AJJ and place F#A infinity in its place and you got it.

do you want to know the real problem with the world nowadays? People think their opinions matter when they really don't.

No, you're an idiot. You can't do one of these with Burzum.

>Burzum
>Authoritarian

Get out

I impress myself every day, and the world can never comprehend why. They are all sheeple drawn towards sides, but I sit alone, above them all, with derision at their petty left and right ideologies. Yes, here I sit on a mountain, above the rest of humanity. People who only embrace good or evil are closeminded dualists, I am the true neutral man, the nirvanic god.

Henry Cow's in praise of learning should be on far-left.