/losers/ general

who eternal sports suffering here? how do you guys cope with the fact >your team(s) will never ever win it all in your lifetime

I post memes on spee, watch TV, drink alcohol, and masturbate / have sex with strangers.

Who /brewers/ here?

Not gonna lie, ever since the Canucks lost in 2011 and I started college, I've watched about 85% less hockey

I guess there's your answer

why are most people from B.C. complete faggots?

i

Literally me. I also suicide bomb myself quite often

Leeds fan here. Beyond caring any more, so I just shitpost about other teams, especially Liverpool.

>tfw no championships in 4 months

Did somebody say "Sporting Clube de Portugal!?"

>stopped watching benfica games after losing the europa league final, the national championship and the cup all within a week
>now we're on the verge of winning 4 championships in a row
>tfw can't watch my team or i'll jinx it

I've become too numb at this point to care.
Also, reminder that Porto will be 4 years without winning jack shit, not even a mickey mouse cup to showcase.

It's a /losers/ general
LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw >Schalke fan

>tfw when your team never won a single title in over 100 years of existence and very likely never will.
>Surviving in the second division is the only thing that kinda feels like a victory
>Team and supporters are 100% Refugees Welcome LGBTQBYZ virtue signalers.

I never even picked my team. I was born there close to the stadium and had little choice.

I'm a St.Pauli fan and I ain't even left wing. My father and friends rooted for them, so I did as well. Used to be quite a lefty by now a full on Sup Forumsposter but you don't change teams, you just don't.

you just keep believing that next year it will all come together,focus on the positives

if you have already won the league next year it doesn't hurt so much when you don't win this year

t. liverpool fan

Is there a bigger pain than being fan of a team that is successful in its local league, but with zero success at continental cups?

>not redpilling the rest of the fans
>not starting a political party to take back germany

Táchira?

Last time ANY of my sports teams has won something major has been 2007

Nah, I'd rather hide my power level. It also allows me to get laid with freaky leftwing girls.

>be Canadian
>think you aren't a total faggot loser

Lol

>no championship since 2009

>hiding your true political opinions just so you can get laid, unlike all the other sperglords on Sup Forums

based hans

I hope a russian billionaire buy us someday

>tfw giants red wings fan

Sure the jays suck and the raptors will lose to the cavs but I've been lucky with my teams

feels bad man

if you're not from San Diego LEAVE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SUFFERING

Eternal suffering, we don't deserve this

Feels bad man

NONE OF YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT LOSING

I've just kind of accepted it by now. Hope for the best but expect the usual I guess. I started playing fantasy also. Gives a good reason to watch other players from different teams do well.

and having the pats win the division for the past 14 of 15 years

Atleats the cavs and indians are good.. Havent seen my cities teams do shit in 2 decades

t. houstonian

fucking Roma, you're the ultimate chokers, as if you were actually afraid of winning Serie A at least. Everytime Juve crumbles you fucking go and tie against fucking Empoli.

>Reds
>Ohio State
>Blue Jackets
heh

Perennial mid table mediocrity with the occasional relegation battle/actual relegation/surge up the table can get irritating, but I don't support my team because we win trophies. I support them because it's what I've done since I started watching the sport and I can't feel emotional or find interest in any other team winning/losing. I watch because I love the club and it helps that it feels fucking great when we win.

Blues fan here

The truck is to always have low expectations, even when there are legitimate reasons to be excited

West Brom here

I feel as if I actually take more joy out of football overall than a big team supporter since my low expectations mean that every win and even some draws and close losses are that much more meaningful. I have friends who support Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd, etc., and they are just constantly moaning unless they win every single tournament every year

Jokes on you
We already got used to it

West Ham thread poster, I feel the exact same way. No expectations, relegation battles are exciting and it's amazing when we do come off with a win. Congrats on all your success this season - just hope you don't bugger it up like we did!

this is actually comfy as fuck. Too bad u can't do this with American sports where if u don't win the championship, the season is a waste of time

I remember that the worse it gets for your team now, the better it will feel when they become good. the more suffering, the more satisfying it will be when they begin to win.

Sounds like you wallow in a loser mentality no surprise seeing the flag

ITT: My team

i think the fact that we never win it all has made us care about the team more
it's made us defensive and obsessive
every victory means more, everything that happens is magnified, and if the Eagles ever break through, that team will be heroes for life in the city
I actually feel bad for my friends who are bandwagon fans and frontrunners- how do they even feel joy when their team (which they have no connection to) wins?

That's a pretty rude and unnecessary comment.

im pretty sure my dad will die of old age before getting to see them succeed in any way.
i have begun to accept a similar fate.

Is there a city with a worse record than this one?

>mfw da Jest will never win da superb owl

It is an unspoken rule that the Jets can only win one Super Bowl every 50 years

>tfw mid major college sports
Getting btfo on primetime TV is the most I can look forward to.

>tfw used to be great
JUST

>Will never go 19-0

What's the point in living, bros?

more fun following a loser club tbqhwu

>have seen all my favorite teams win s title in my lifetime

feels ok lads

>blackhawks
>bears
>okc thunder

Oh well at leat my cubs are winners

Fine. Give Conceição back if you don't want him!

>Port Adelaide
>Aston Villa
>AZ Cardinals
>Mets
>Knicks

I'm pretty much permafucked lads

cynicism and shitposting
it is not working

>club has 0 titles in entire history
>surviving in 2nd bundes and all we can do is seee out great youth leave to the igger and better teams
>'one day we will promote back again, i swear'

why the fuck am i buying another season ticket this summer?

>Live through my childhood seing the most glorious era of my team
>Experience the nosedive into almost relegation in my teens.
>The club is now consummed by debt and begging people to go to the stadium
>Somehow only 6 points behind the leader

Just don't play with my heart, is all I ask ;_;

Lmaoing at all of your shitty teams

There is no end to this suffering but the vague notion of hope that one day things may get better.

>No championship since 1969 season
>Win a good amount of games but they're never good enough to get to the superb owl

so >you are the QPR of deutschland?

this tbqh. I also play sports in my free time.

We still have more national trophies than Lyon or PSG, imagine that.

th-th-this is our year