Hi Sup Forums, so this uhly beta ass sandnigger pretty much humiliated me...

Hi Sup Forums, so this uhly beta ass sandnigger pretty much humiliated me. He confronted the guy who been bullying my girlfriend and hit him, making me look like a pussy. How do I fuck hes head ? Keep in mind Hes skinny but just look the calves lel, from hes instagram. Anyhow, how do I ruin hes life? He had a black bely in tkwndo, judo and has been boxing for ages aswell. All tips appreciated!

Don't lol you'll only get your ass beat OP

how is he beta? Sounds like you have it twisted. Offer your gf to him in exchange for his friendship as it is obvious you enjoy being cucked by this guy.

This

Don't you mean that you're a beta feeling threatened by this bitch-boy looking Chad?

why is that? Im bigger than him lol.

he has no gf = beta.

na i have a gf meaning im not a beta lol. So how do I hurt him badly? take some karate classes?

>help help im huge beta
>someone I dont like stood up to me
>I need advice on Sup Forums
>im really this pathetic
Neck yourself, OP

pussy bitch faggot, took you long enough to respond. Kek, kys

Gr8 b8 m8

And you’re not a beta? You’re bigger than him and he still stood up to a guy bullying your girl? You’re making yourself look even worse you fucking pussy ass faggot.

Sounds like you are the only beta here, OP. Maybe you should just thank the guy for standing up for your girlfriend, and try to do it yourself next time instead.

shit bait

You let your girl get bullied, and then you ran to fucking /b for help. Couldn't get more beta if you tried.

You should just wait for your gf to dump you for this guy. You deserve it.

Your best bet for hurting him is to show him this thread and wait for his sides to explode.

You should hand her over to him right now and kill yourself.

i have a feeling op's gf alredy sucks this guy off on the reg. Fuck op

This

To all the anons that think this is even close to a chad shows all the betas actually here. This dude would break if he touched a weight over 35 lbs. he’s a bitch.

user. If you’re intimidated by this scrawny ass pussy, then you probably also like watching your gf get blacked.

Dude just run away...you couldn't handle your own bully in fount of your woman so you have 0 hope against this guy.

LOL, he didn't make you look like a pussy. Being a pussy makes you look like a pussy. Say goodbye to your girlfriend, he's probably already tapping that ass.

i have a gf he does not. so hes more beta than me.

well, I dont really know how to fight, im a bit overweight.

would stopped the bullying if I could but the bully is really big aswell..

Uh no. Having a girlfriend doesn't make you not beta. It also doesn't make you less beta than someone who doesn't have a girlfriend, you stupid, fat fuck.

Are you six years old?

Excuses. You're a coward. Pussy is short for the roman word for coward. You're a pussy.

Get lost fuck bucket. You don't deserve this fucking thread.

you're a retard

Pics of gf. I call you a beta unless good reveal.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

You'll get that ass beat little bitch

Word

show op