NIGGERS DROWN By Being Niggers; Other Niggers Blame the Police

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

thegedsection.com/blogs/cops-praised-for-trying-to-rescue-3-drowning-teens-lies-dashcam-video-shows-they-stood-by-watched-girls-die

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/state/article73288297.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk
youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0
youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=67RL_rmfqF8
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slowpoke.jpg

/thread

Please post recent news you out of touch faggot

This happened near me, I lol'd when I saw the news, mad funny.

>According to deputies, Dominique Battle, 16, Ashaunti Butler, 15, and Laniya Miller, 15, stole a gold Honda Accord from a Pinellas County Walmart parking lot the night of March 30. Though the county sheriff’s rules forbid deputies from chasing stolen vehicles, some officers were trailing the car when the car plunged into a pond off a sharp turn in the road around 4 a.m. the next morning, the Tampa Bay Times reported.

>After the crash, the sheriff’s office said deputies took off their equipment and tried to wade into the water to save the teens, before the darkness and thick swampy mud halted their path.

Read more here: miamiherald.com/news/state/article73288297.html

There are gators and pythons and other shit in Florida waters, anons.

The cops sure look like they went above and beyond.

>Police are pigs
>Fuck da police
>kill all police
>omg why didn the police help

I wonder why..

>Though the county sheriff’s rules forbid deputies from chasing stolen vehicles

the fuck? why?

Did the cops catch any grief, other than family members getting on camera, etc?

so why do people die if they drive a car into a pond all the time
is there no way to just climb out the windows or open the door once the car starts sinking?
Or is it just a negroes can`t into swimming thing?

do we have bodycam footage?

1.The police don't have to help you, seriously there was a court case.
2. According to leftist reasoning (specifically the violinist argument) they are not under any obligation to help, but it would be nice of them to do so.

Some niggers went all black lives matter downtown St Pete and stopped traffic for like 10 minutes in an intersection before cops told them to move or they'd get run over. No one here gives a shit though, 3 dead criminal niglets is great news.

Nigger females panic in movie theaters when the actress made the movie a year or so earlier.

>Sistah, he be behind da door! He behind da door!

Maybe they panicked when the car hit the water and waited for whitey to save them (a la Katrina niggers).

Not a good strategy, though.

Insurance, probably.

Omg so racist

I listened to a radio interview with these cops. Basically they did go in the water but they considered it too dangerous to attempt to save them because of the depth of the pond and the darkness. Chief was pissed about how the liberal media basically lied about the story and how they showed the dashcam video of after they had already drowned and said that they didnt go in the water even though they did. Also how the media claimed racism even though the cops had no idea what the race of the people drowning were.

They will BLM every time they can unless all cops do what the St Pete cops did.

Sounds like a good strategy.

What the fuck?

What do your Police go after criminals in cars?

Pursuits are dangerous and can cause death or injury to bystanders as the car trys to evade the Police.

In the UK the Police dont pursue unless its on a motorway or duel carriageway, otherwise there is increased risk to other people - its not worth it.

you know if the police didn't be chasing them they would still be alive

>duel carriageway
this sounds more fun than i think it is. speak english you anglo niggers

Many believe that.

They are all black.

Thank you.

Agreed.

That is a whole lot of algae and brackish water and alligator eyes for a sensible man to want to dive all down in there in the darkest of evenings.

The cops expected them to have an IQ higher than a lobster

I heard in the UK police don't chase the cars at all and instead ask, in a hushed voice so as not to disturb the criminal, that they please pull over at their earliest convenience and report back to the cops about their current location, if it isn't too much trouble. Seems like a better approach desu.

Well, there is the first problem right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk

NO DEKENDRIX DON'T STEP INDAT WATA

>Save niggers from dying
>Keep pants dry

Hm, which one sounds better?

>DeKendrix
>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latavin
>LaDarius

Where was LaTrine?

They actually went in the water, wading.

Fucked up their uniforms, probably.

Alligators ate well that day.

>Dekendrix lived
Kek

That's awful.

why didnt one of them swim down there and pull the car out?

At about 3:00

>Its going down now
>I hear them yelling I think

Those poor cops. This will bother them, even though there was nothing they could do.

The mother comes on at 4:00. The mother of one of them.

>It doesn't matter how many cars she stole

Did I hear that right? Did she say that?

>or Shitheadra

Just imagine being witness to this. Some young spook drowning in the middle of a lake. His friends and relatives all come out to save him and drown in the process. Eventually you think, "damn, I guess I could do something". and save the one who started drowning in the first place.

they can't swim because daddy never held them in the pool until they learned to swim.

>Where was LaTrine?

You now realize that some nig, somewhere, is actually called that.

According to the video, the cops didn't even know who was in the car.

yeah fuck that.

I don't believe cops are trained in water rescue.

Old news
Even if the cops got to the car they wouldn't have been able to open the door

>LOL
>Daddy

>Those fucking ridiculous names
JAFFA! KREE!

LOL - that their uniform trousers are fucked?

That is awful. A tragedy in fact.

lol fuck niggers

dumping dead nigger pics

1/332

>Even if the cops got to the car they wouldn't have been able to open the door

Says who?

Recently a lady and her baby drove into a canal near my house.
Couple of guys rescued them both by smashing the window with a hammer.

The cops could have used their guns to smash the windows, or failing that shoot the glass.

2/332

Based John Williams

why couldn't the nigs break their stolen car glass themselves?
>shoot the glass
Yeah that's a lawsuit waiting to happen

You don't know what you're talking about, a pistol lacks the surface are and a baton cannot gain the momentum to break glass underwater, and if you think shooting INTO the car is a bad idea, it's a good thing you can't own guns.

>1/332
>2/332
Really?

>or failing that shoot the glass.

But that might have killed the niggers too, which is even more paperwork. It's a good thing they let the niggers just kill themselves rly, although I agree with you it would have been more fun for the cops to just shoot them.

The nigs were apparently yelling as the car was going down.

The windows would still work, almost certainly.

The sistas could have hit the down button on the window.

Also, if the cops had shot into the windows and hit one of those girls, no one would have accepted that they were in fact trying to save them.

White mans' cars be racis!

>why couldn't the nigs break their stolen car glass themselves?

Because life hammers aren't mandatory in the land of the free?

It's not easy to smash a car window.
And people drown in cars all the time, usually white people.

>Yeah that's a lawsuit waiting to happen

Yeah, I forgot about America.

My CPR teacher actually told me to never perform CPR in America - just let the American die it's not worth the hassle.

3/332

Because Americans aren't massive fucking pussies like UK and Europeans in general. Next question.

>The windows would still work, almost certainly.

Almost certainly not.

Old news. Also horseshit. They did try to save them but niggers always need to have something to be upset about.

The Sheriff is alpha as fuck though.
youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0

4/332

I'm certain there's a worldwide negro tradition to name its offspring with the most laughably ridiculous names they can possibly think of. Is that also part of the Kangz series?

And I never looked into it, but I'll assume blacks can't swim because life in the Savanna never required them to. And I'm also quite certain Europeans are natural swimmers. Kids are naturally able to dog paddle, and eventually improve their swimming techniques overtime, specially after seeing an experienced swimmer. And I've never seen a negro winning a swimming championship.

It's as if negroes completely detached themselves from other mammals and weren't able to inherit even the most basic and primitive survival skills.

>Because life hammers aren't mandatory in the land of the free?
Why would they be?

>t. shrek

Endanger others, plus usually car turns up somewhere sooner or later

5/332

Underrated post

Such a classic.

>3/332

this reponse made me kek

Don't nigger parents control their kids back there in Florida, anons?

>Did I hear that right? Did she say that?

Is this your first day here? How can anyone still be surprised by niggers? It's 2016!

youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs

youtube.com/watch?v=67RL_rmfqF8

6/332

Never said they should.

You lack reading comprehension or are you just retarded?

Holy shit, it is worse than I thought.

you're late m8

Physics. Once a car enters water, it is EXTREMELY difficult to leave. If the windows aren't open beforehand, water pressure or destruction of circuits will prevent them being opened. Same with the door, the pressure pushing the door closed is massive until the inside of a car is completely flooded. By that point, the people inside will most likely have already drowned.

Tldr being in a submerged car is almost always deadly.

You can't be sued for trying to save someone's life with cpr
Your cpr instructor is an idiot

>comparing using cpr to the use of deadly force
You're an idiot

I like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

Every single time one of these nigs get killed and it's "the cops fault" it turns out they were doing some illegal shit beforehand.

>teenage thief
>trevon
>family saying he was a good boy, he didn't deserve to be shot
>in Florida
It's like history repeats itself

I now have so much respect for that Black cop in the second video. He is a MASTER of patience and self-control.

Clearly off-camera nigger was trying to bait him (or just an idiot, or both). But the officer kept himself calm, cool and collected.

>My CPR teacher actually told me to never perform CPR in America - just let the American die it's not worth the hassle.

My lawyer told me the same thing, honestly. He also said if you have to get your CPR certification, refuse to sign the cert.

The samaritan laws that can maybe sometimes be used to defend yourself from parasitic jews are actually weakened by "knowing what you were doing." A rando cracking a rib giving too deep of compressions might get away with it, but if you're trained the legal jew will argue that you "should have known better..." and performed with a higher standard than someone who didn't.

My own father, Coast Guard, got sued by some kikes after he saved some rich faggot that flipped his daddy's speedboat and got trapped underneath. (This was many years ago...)

He was off duty but still dove under for a rescue and resuscitation. Saved his life absolutely no doubt. The faggot's pet jew still tried to sue for the medical bills. Thankfully the Guard had his back even though he wasn't acting on their behalf at the time and set him up with their own lawyers free of charge, otherwise just defending yourself from the parasitic jew can bankrupt you.

It's literally a legal liability in this country to know how to save a stranger's life. The jew wants it like this. It makes whites less likely to come to the aid of others when they see them being attacked by shitskins or dying on the street.

Top kek m8

I hope nothing happens to that old lady that was forced to shoot school-nigger.

Never let anyone tell you nigger is a meme, friend. The American nigger really is absolutely every bit as dangerous as Sup Forums says.

It's all true.

Maybe they have to inform the state police and they take it from there
My best guese

Guess*

Didn't read article.

Are we not going to address that the three all have a mugshot?

da po-lice be raycis n shieeeeeet

Even if the windows are opened beforehand, you won't be able to leave. The flow of water in your face will absolutely prevent you from going out, you can't go against a stream of water that fast.

Your best way out is to wait until the car is completely flooded and going out of the window but even if you didn't drown at that point the car will be pretty deep in the water from the time it took for the inside to be flooded

Most of our roads are long, flat, wide, and sprawl out across the whole country. Look up: Dwight D. Eisenhower Interstate System.

That is why our police use(d) big ass boaty crown victoria's with a huge V8.

well they are minors, so we'll never see it

see

Go to minute 4 and watch this woman

talk about her baby's previous car theft issues.

>or not talk about them

I've known a couple good black people, but it's pretty easy to tell 'em apart. You'll have a black guy who just looks like a white person but black, just normal facial expressions and everything, modest clothes, speaks normally. Then you'll have a black dude with eyes always half open, always smiling and speaking all jive and shit, saying stuff like "cuz" and "sheeeeeit" unironically, with tasseled up hair, will smell like weed, or just walking with this weird "badass" posture. When they walk, they'll bob up and down because of their posture, it's weird. Of course, there are more subtle niggers, but it's still easy to tell. It's COOL to be a thug, it's a pride thing, so usually they'll give off red flags because they WANT to be recognized as a thug. I mean all of this unironically, and I live in California. I've lived in LA, SD, Anaheim, Corona, etc. I've moved to dozens of places my life. Not all black people are niggers, but the majority of them are. Our society encourages it at this point, with all the "muh white women" memes and shit. The worst is that my black friends seem to feel a million times the shame of seeing a nigger than I do, they HATE seeing a nigger because they want to be better than that. One nigger tried to call out one of my black friends on being "white", as if NOT being a thug is some disservice to the black community. It's a mess.