New celeb thread

New celeb thread

god she's such a little semen demon

MILLIE ME, RIGHT NOW

IN MY ASS

mmm sucking you, making you pulse. Swallowing your precum, stroke it baby stroke

Any news on new releases?
Romuors plausible enough?
I’d gladly see some omma stone, or gal

so tight

how could I say no

I stroking for u my queen

oh my god in heaven

more hot duos

i just start but im so close already

need Millie to fart on my face, lads

play with your balls while you stroke to my sexy lips cock slave mmm do it

MAISIE

HALLOOO MAISFRIEND

i'll do more, not sure they are going to be hot though

Obligatory B L A C K E D post

i want that cum now user, no excuses use my wet liips and sexy eyes to make you explodde. All over my face!

I'm Ollie now

Jesus... that fridge's arms will crush that little hamster

please just stop, Chloe is a disgusting monster

I’m almost about to cum all over your perfect face my goddess

kek

glad to hear it

this image gives me vibes of a mafia whore... her don's car in the back and wearing such slutty clothing

Everytime I see her my pants get tight. Justice League was a rollercoaster to get through.

mmm god yes work that thick cock jerk boy,spit on it for your gal! All over this face

jeez calm down dude, don't be so angry. you are lucky that a don't start spamming Clo. I did give fore-warning

Where should I release my fat juicy load ?

Or rap video slut, that's the modern equivalent

mmm god yes work that thick cock jerk boy,spit on it for your gal! All over this face

If i was beside you it would be even more of a rollercoaster, stroke that fat cock baby. I need more cock mmm

I'm sorry to interrupt but I would like to take this time to talk about my diarrhea. I had the worst diarrhea of my life a few months ago after eating at Applebee's. I got sick while I was in the mall and it hit very suddenly. The closest toilet was in Sears so I waddled as fast as I could to get to the bathroom before a river of brown erupted from my butt. Alas I discovered that the only bathroom in Sears was on the second floor, so after futilely searching I had to make for the escalator. I could feel the butt-volcano about to erupt, I was frantic. I thought OK, almost there, I can make it, and then I learned that the bathroom was all the way on the far side of the store from the escalator! This was bad, really bad. I had my sphincter clenched as tight as I could but I knew I had only seconds left and the bathroom was about half a minute away. If I sprinted I could make it, but if I sprinted I wouldn't be able to properly clench my sphincter. I was stuck. I did the best I could, and I even made it to the bathroom, but before I could get to the stall Mt. Buttuvius erupted in my pants. And it just kept coming. I waddled to the stall with a brown geyser shooting from my bum, got my pants down, and my butt kept spraying like the world's most foul fire hose. It got all over the seat, the toilet, the walls, the floor, there was even some on the ceiling. The CEILING! I had to pant and breathe deeply but the smell was so bad I almost vomited. So there I was, in Sears, my pants a wet, slimy, nasty brown. The only good thing was that there wasn't anybody in there, and all through my struggle, nobody else came in. I did what I had to do. I used two entire rolls of toilet paper to try to clean up, and I had to try to flush my underwear into the toilet. As you can imagine, this didn't work, so the toilet overflowed and spilled fecal juice all over the bathroom. I used a third roll of toilet paper to try to clean up before giving up.

Mazzy you need to brush your teeth before bedtime

My daughterfu

é͈̱̳ ̦ͫ͑ͅw̷̥̦̟̰ͮͮh̘̠͉̠̯̾ͮ̽̄̂̎̄õ̥̳̬̝̍͞ ̖̤̳̼̯̯Ẇ̡̦̺͚̳͓̯̱̖̪̥̘̫̰̬͓͉̉̋ͯͯ̔̔͗̽̒̽̾ͮ͜ã̴̢̢̢̖̟̠͙͎͓̜ͧ̑ͯ͋̃ͨͬ̔ͣͧ̀́̌̆i͉̱͇͙̰̩̠̠̮͚͇̝̠͌̉͆̀̐̌͊ͦ̀t̴̵̸̸̷͉͙͕̫̙̣͔̞͕̙̰̹̰̖̹͙̔͑ͦ̊̈̔̿ͅş͈̬̠̙̭͓͙̠͖̼͗̿͗̓̈́̋̃ͩ͡ͅ ̸̢͖̪͎̜͚͇̯̼̦̹͚̹̝̜̟̟̫̗͈͐̋͒̄̔́̔͜͜͠B̧̹̝̳̠͖͍͎ͦ̓̏͐͐͗̈͑̇̊ͦ̍͊̀̚͡͠e̝͉͓̓ͪ̒ͤͫ̆̈ͬ̉͂̌̓̀͡h̸̴̡̥̳̩̺̬̱͎̝̼̟̱̥̪̞̺͈͍̒ͭͧͣ͊ͮ̌ͩ̋ͭ̇͋͆i̧͕͍̦͙̮͎͙̼̜̭̺͕̣͙͓͊ͧ̊ͯ̐̐̚͘̕n̷̵̢̮͔͙͎̦͖̮̳̺̫̻̻͔̻͓̻̰̽́ͣ̽͆̃ͪ̊ͫ͋̋́̚͟͝ͅd͎̬̘̘͖͚̼͓̱̝̫̩͍ͨ̔h̵̡̨̥̘͙̗̻̖͚͍̯͚̹̭͔ͨ̈̃̽ͬ̈́͋̔̆̍͐́͟ē̶̡̢̯̯̜̘͚̤̦ͮ͛̆͡͠ ̨̭͔̯̖̥̭̯͈̹̫͕͎͎̰̫̥̘͗̾̂̎̑͡W̦̯͖̣͇̮̘͈ͧͤͤ̎͑̌̈ͬ͌ͣ̈́ͮ̉̉̂̄͒̀̚ͅa̭̮͇̥̠̜̞̝͎͋̓͊ͨ̈́ͩ̍͜l͈̰̰̳̤̞̜̞̭̘͙͒̓̊͛ͩ̃̎̕͠ͅl̵̷̰̱̜̫̖̮̬̞̘̀̓̍̊ͤ͘.̧̢̬̬̣̞̪̿͗̏̽̊͝

huh, I've never seen this Gal Gadot vid

Hawt. Wish it was Gal Gadot.

fuck off Arifag

right here baby, let your load out!

(Wo qi chuan ru niu kuai duan qi)
(Xi fang ji le deng wo guang lin)
(Wo kan da jia quan dou bei ta xia sha liao)
(Ta men dan zhan you xin jing)
(Wo de shen fen hai shi mi mi)
(Diao dao shui li ke hui yao le wo xiao ming)

and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and is everywhere like in school and is short and ugly and try to act cool and dont care about being ugly cause there not the best and just watch people and get angry and try to read people ugly way like my short ugly loser father and ugly people losers that smell and try too hard to cheat ugly way and is short and ugly and short and lame and outnumber everybody and people and cheat like a ugly litt le bitch and has no friends and is ugly and watches people ugly way every body eveyrodabodyd sdingrl cdayf and is ugly little bithch and hurt people ugly way when watch people ugly way and try to hurt people ugly way and beb ebter then people ugly way and hold on to people ugly way so they dont look ugly and make you misrrbnle and vthat is why there shit and ugly and god knwwos and iam miserble and thery poop and short and cant do anything and hurt people ugly way and cheat ugly way cause cant do anything and even a short gay poop cant be better then the best people if can cheat the ugly way like ugly people and god knows and thats iw hy the people shit look like a short ugly pile of poop and hes dying of cacner and none of the people miss him cause hes a pizz of poop that hurt people ugly way and try to be better then people ugly way

Hey

I probably should, these jeans have been tight too long looking at Gal

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways.
Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Mine

heyo

The negro's form was carefully molded over decades of selective breeding of only the tallest and strongest-boned males who were then fed nutritiously and kept on a strict cardio and weight-lifting diet... by THE WHITE MASTER.

The white man created the strong and tall negroid, of whom you see many a spawn in the 21st century. The negro of the 2010's has tall height, tougher skin, thicker bones, and gains muscle mass easily not because he's a gift from god, but because he's reaping the benefits of the his ancestors' body type created by the white man.

Sup Sup Forumstards.
My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.
While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.
All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.
Permaban all boards Sup Forums call ISP change IP address in case of scenario: “someone backdoored my email and sent spam letters out under my IP and domain. I didn't get anywhere after 5 hrs total on the phone trying as a customer. I ended up calling in a favor to the back system techs I work with, took me 5 mins on the phone to do a IP renewal lease.. just depends who you talk to and how much they know. You can always try the "I have reasons to believe someone has access to my router from an outside source"

She's so smol

He says as he belly chuckles autistically. He hasn't left his mothers spare room all day but he's hoping this is it, this is his moment. He eagerly awaits a reply as his heart starts to race and he starts to sweat profusely whilst shoving cheesy salted snacks down his fat shit smelling throat. Unable to contain his excitement his tiny clit dick goes rock solid "I've just made fun of a handicapped little girl there's no way they can't reply" he sniggers in anticipation. Then boom they reply, it's happened, they've taken the bait, his days work his goal accomplished. He ejaculates all over his bed clothes but he doesn't care because him mom will clean them. "Sigh that was awesome.." He catches his breath and the reality starts to kick in. He gazes in the mirror consumed by overwhelming depression in the realisation of what a fat lonely loser he is. Time to troll some more

The matrilineal Jewish culture is not by accident. If the Jewish parasite were passed on through the male, which, biologically speaking, will pass to the offspring of the male Jew, then the so called "race", or parasite gene, would have a harder time surviving. Physically deformed Jewish males (that are often times also mental defectives) could not find mates as easily as a parasidic female Jewess, so having a matrilineal culture ensures an easier survival and a clear cultural motivation in cuckolding the male.
This cultural cuckolding can be easily seen in the push of Jewess females to marry host goy males. The Jew male in his cuckolded position in society will offer up his wife, sister, cousins, or even daughter to the first non-Jew bull that comes along. It is a matter of survival. Jewish women have always been huge fucking sluts, and jewish men have been watching their women leave them for taller, stronger, and more handsome white European men. They are the inventors of cuckoldry as a fetish and that is why they promote it as "intelligent." That's JEWISH intelligence, for you goyim.

I'd gladly do it for you user, use these pics imagine her unbuckling your jeans and the excitement before she takes you out mmm

LOL XDXDXDXDXD I JUST LITERALLY PEED MY PANTS JUST A LITTE THOUGH I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDDDDD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MA A AD WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDXDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDX X DDDDDDDDDDDD DDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDD DDDXDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDD A GRAT ONE XDD CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MA A AD WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDD DDX XDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDXDDDDDDDDD DDDD DDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT hgXDDDDDDDD DDDXDDDD DDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDD A GRAT ONE XDD CONGRATS MAN XD WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT whatr the HELL WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDX XD DDD DDD DDD DDDDD DDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDD DDDDXDDDD DDDDDDD A BlG ONE XDDDD A GRAT ONE X XDDLOL XDXDXDXDXD

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.
I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.
Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

Fuck. Typed this for the last Mckayla thread before it died. Whatever. Still relevant I guess.
----
I've been here for too long and I'm too old now I guess. I've lurked and posted for 10 years, since I was in my 20s. Dispite or because of Sup Forums and Sup Forums I care more about people then ever.
When I hear she was molested starting at 13, and how there's over 100 cases against this man and that there were people who knew and it was systematically suppressed by MSU, I can't help but think of my young female relatives who are now older than she was and Nassar molesting them and everyone here getting off on it.
I get it. We see celeb threads, revenge threads, rate threads, rape, 10/10 x body part and loli and jailbait threads everyday. You get served up a trough of flesh and fantasy and you can pretend it magically appears before you. A gift from the gods / anons as a never ending stream of pics and vids.
It's easy to forget these are real people staring out at you from the screen. That your fantasies have no place in the real world and would cause tremendous suffering and anguish. That real people exist and it's not just images on a computer screen.
Empathy is in desperately short supply these days. Being able to put yourself in someone's position.
Sometimes I wonder how much of what makes up the inhuman front of Sup Forums is people knowingly acting out and how much are people, kids likely (or were kids here at one point), who see this behavior and think it's legitimate and take it to heart, thinking that is the true Sup Forums or whatever. How many radicals and hateful people have we churned out unknowingly?
I dunno. Old man rambling now. The real world shouldn't be like Sup Forums. I guess my confidence that people understand that has been shot.

Found the spammer
You're a falseflagger. Most likely watsoncuck or "It" the impersonation user
You post Vic Justice and Watson
And you seem to have an inexplicable vendetta against me

moar of right

had to look smol up. and yes she is

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like its a peach of cake.

Okay I'm done. Well and truly done, just like your gay unfunny steak and ketchup meme that you cucks post on here, the burnt steak smothered in ketchup, that's how fucking done I am with this shit. Every day I take time from my life to select the funniest pictures, gifs and webms from my YLYL folder that I've spent the last few years building up, and every single time, I never get a "lost" - I'd even be happy with a "kek" or even a "lel", but no. Nothing. You trap loving immature closet homsexual basement dwelling Yu-Ghi-Oh playing, Pokemon collecting man-children would rather laugh at ridiculous banana memes and reply to Your mother will die in her sleep posts. Well, no fucking wonder Sup Forums has turned in to a normie joke, you all disgust me. I'm deleteing my YLYL folder right now, and I won't be creating another one, so there you have it, you've lost another OG Sup Forumsro, a normie will take my place, you'll have more normie memes get posted. Congratulations on slowly turning Sup Forums in to 9fag, cunts.

Most unfunny pasta in a celeb thread I have ever seen. I hope you all enjoy the fucking ban, you stupid fucks. I hope the fucking ban was worth it you shitheads. Get fucking reported, you wastes of human life. Any fucking moment now, the m0ds will be kicking down yer fucking door to rape you, yer mum, and yer fucking slut nans, then as yer screaming and crying in pain, the take yer fucking shitty computer that you decided just this once to be an unfunny, stupid fuck. I hope the fucking memes were worth it you stupid fucks, I fucking hope they are. For when the m0ds snap yer fucking 2003 laptop in fucking half over yer fucking skull, you shalln't be laughing at this moronic bullshit, fuck you and your stupid queen and unfunny as fuck Jewess Queen memes and bananas faggots like the andy sixx spam. FUCK YOU

How close is she with Soph?

I just want to smell their hairs

Nothing weird

Take your meds

OMG open those big moon lips slut I’m bout to shoot for the moon uhhhh it’s all over your ray bans I’ll get u a towel

I don't know if I could handle that excitement

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you
This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these images show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens
most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

What do their breaths smell like?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
Forever...

they must be really close, like extremely close

course not

pussy juice and cum ;)

I have a problem. I'm way too smart for my age, and everyone around me is intellectually inferior.
I'm 18 and at high school, but everyone in my class is fucking stupid. I try to engage them in religious debates (Atheist here) and political debates (Neo-Socialist) but all they care about is parties and Facebook. They also listen to shit music (metalhead here).
What can I do to get away from these morons
Pic related, me.

Do you think Jonas has come between their friendship?

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

what's wrong Roberts fag?

Prombably the same as Daisy Ridley's asshole

Like dreams

>That look.

You are a psychopath with no empathy in his psyche. Your genes are all wrong.
Now I'm sure you have never talked to a woman while looking into her eyes, or had intimacy without paying for it. You can't communicate with people, you don't "get it". Socially you are worse than a piece of wood. You have no idea about social dynamics, situational awareness and nonverbal communication.
I'm sure your life has passed in chat rooms , video games, forums and other online platforms. You don't know how to communicate with other people or minding their feelings and you never will learn.
You will die alone, at your home, with a video game login screen open, half eaten hot pockets and fast food wrappers littering the floor. Nobody IRL will worry about you for a few days, nobody will care. Someone at work will think of calling you and asking what's up before you get fired ; but he will change his mind after remembering you jokes about his girlfriend having a stillborn baby literally two days after the incident.
You will start rotting long before the neighbours fall the cops.
That's is one possibility, the other is YOU STOP BEING A TWAT and be considerate of other people and apologise to OP and stop acting like life is some game and everybody else are players whose mothers you daily insult.