Refugees

Is your country on the list? What's your stance on taking in Syrian refugees?

The cucked countries are:
>Turkey
>Lebanon
>Jordan
>Iraq
>Egypt
>Germany
>Greece
>Sweden
>Algeria
>Austria
>Armenia
>England
>Bahrain
>Libya
>Italy
>Bulgaria
>Canada
>Brazil
>USA
>Romania
>Gaza
>Ireland
>Russia
>France
>Argentina
>Macedonia
>Poland
>Uruguay
>Colombia

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/17/22-resettled-refugees-minnesota-tested-positive-tuberculosis/
edition.cnn.com/2015/10/28/europe/norway-russia-middle-east-refugees-bicycles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Uruguay

Fuck them, fuck them all.

Refugees NOT welcome !!!

Uruguay YES!

The last throes of a cucked nigger being thrown out--ruin the country as bad as possible

Refugees welcome!! ;DDD
We want you in America! xD

Only one half of them are refugees, the other half are illegal immigrants.
But still everyone is pretending that all of them fleeing from war

>Iraq
>Libya
>Gaza

Things are getting bad in Syria.

can't deny fugees any longer.

>The eastern European nation of Romania keeps around 1,300 Syrian refugees.

Also where is Saudi Arabia, Israel and Iran?

Refugees, fine.

Oportunistic migrants from safe countries, fuck no.

So many black, young men here. A lot of the youth like black people because of black music and culture but the old people are invariably racist as fuck against them.

Phew

Fuck off we're full.

How the fuck are we on the list. This is obviously bate you fucking nigger

KILL DILMA PLS

Same here. I havent seen one arab its only niggers who are coming. How these faggots pass as syrian refugees and why idiots believe it is beyond me

Dodged a bullet there

Thank God no, I'm so glad we're a bunch of racists already

I read the article, it's pure fucking shit this EU, I hope it dissolves, so that we can send those fucking pieces of shit refugees back to their fucking hell.

>tfw Our nation said we will send our refugees to Canada since they are so open to accepting refugees

Because you idiots are taking them in like the rest just in smaller numbers at the moment
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/17/22-resettled-refugees-minnesota-tested-positive-tuberculosis/

My country isn't on the list, but that is probably because it isn't very relevant. It should be though. Have taken in 40 k refugees by now, which is a lot for 5 million people. But I am glad we are not on the list, so "refugees" don't think they can come here.

>Bulgaria

Yeah nah, everyone here either hates shitskins or is indifferent to them

>Finland

Where do you think they're going to go after Sweden?

>no japan, china, korea

asians pretty much confirmed as the non cucked masterrace

what the fuck is up with china

>England
>Country
L
O
L

jeg så dere skulle invitere over en kar sine 3 koner og 20 unger

ser ut som det er begynnelsen på noe bra ;) sånn det startet her også, vi var snille mot noen få apekatter og nå er landet fult av de

I'm fucking mad Sup Forums

Why would any country let refugees walk freely in their own country?

What the fuck happened to the concept of camps? You want to satisfy your alturism, thats fine.

Just don't let them create problems in society, keep em confined.

Chinese keep refugees as slaves normally, eg. North Korean refugees.

>Bulgaria holds more than 4,500 Syrian refugees.

My sides.

Even Henrik Sass Larsen is too racist for Sweden and Germany.

NOOOOOOIOIIIIOOO

We take 750 over 4 years as per our longstanding international agreements.
Lefties tried to double it but our prime minister made them sit the fuck down.

Most the rapefugees dont want to go to finland.

its to cold and boring for them.

They want to be in paris/london/stockholm/california/new york.

Canada had the same problem, most refugees dont even want to come here.

>Is your country on the list?
It's not on the list, we're still cucked by EUSSR, though.

What's your stance on taking in Syrian refugees?
The countries not bordering the shitskin crossing hotspots should send their coastguard/reservists to help them turn them back/sink them if they insist on keeping going.

>>Russia
They are all trying to leave into Finland or Norway.
edition.cnn.com/2015/10/28/europe/norway-russia-middle-east-refugees-bicycles/
I have no idea why.

1 out of 50 fucking states. These country's are taking them and making them 50% of their own population. THATS BEING KEKED. We are just letting enough in for people to not think we are xenophobic and shit. Fuck off fucking faggot.

Saudo half a million person but not counted as refugees since Saudi didn't signed the refugees agreements decades ago.

Israel is more dangerous for Muslims than Syria, actually a lot of Syrian and Lebanese people are Palestinian people who leaved Palestine as refugees and just became Syrians/Lebanese...

>Be Syrian
>Go to Brazil
>Get raped, mugged and you daughter is a whore now
>Go back to Syria

Isn't this the country where Dr. Doom is from?

In China "people fleeing war and persecution" tend to be Chinese themselves chased away by separatist minorities.

They're afraid of the 90's skinheads and Soldiers of Odin.

>refugees

Haha who's not white now motherfuckers?

is that a lot? :D

Let's not forget that we were the first to shoot a refugee dead at the border. True, it was an accident but still :D.

Florida Department?

Add Ireland to that list too.

Fucking hundreds of them have come out of nowhere recently. Bin bags everywhere

Translation: I am a cuck like the rest

it warms my heart knowing australia is too far away for us to have to deal with this shit

we've got enough wild animals here as it is

>mfw Spain isn't in that list

Our leftists are arguing that russia isn't a safe country so we can't return them to russia.

Nice, say thanks to them for us.

This survey was of 27 thousand people

Send aid to MENA countries to host them, couple with bribes to keep them there. Only admit religious minorities if any refugees directly.

Less money spent, genuinely helps the non-awful refugees, and keeps the ficki ficki in the Middle East where it belongs.

>mfw not on the list

You're already 14% Muslim. You can take them.

6 to 7% and they are all in certain areas. So fug off. :D

>poland

We imprison these fuckers,what the fuck are you even talking about?

UK = KEKLORDY

>6 to 7%

You sound like the Americans who claim their country is still 80% white.

Fuck you

>we are accepting rapefugees

What!!
We
Cannot
Take
Them

We are in the middle of the peace threaty with the oldest guerrilla in the world, and they expect us to take them, who allow it this ?

I felt kinda pity for people who stuck in fucking Murmansk for winter. Brrrr.

>fleeing war or presecution
Daily amnesty international survey

And yet we have administrative dictricts with shitskins contained to back our claims up.

No, you are just using estimates from NGOs rather than the actual census. NGOs often do retarded things to get those numbers, for example say all Tatars must be Muslims so just use total Tatar numbers as meaning a Muslim number.

New Zealand NO!

> Armenia
> Cucked

Try again

Put Portugal there you fucking idiot. Get you fucking retarded facts straight. There are a lot more cucked countries than you think.

>Dieter Holger
>having a first name as a surname
keke'd.

Polan ?
wtf u doin ?

I've no idea about comics, but looking at the wiki article that's some fictitious country in balkans.

I was in Turku visiting a friend last year, there were more kebbab shops and mudslimes in general than I ever saw in the 6 years I spent studying in London.

No we don't.

ha, u r gay

>NGOs often do retarded things to get those numbers, for example say all Tatars must be Muslims so just use total Tatar numbers as meaning a Muslim number.

Why are NGOs doing that? Are they EU/US backed?

most of the NZ public and our government is really not interested in taking in any. dirty labour and the greens want a shitskin invasion tho

Just politicking, bigger group = more pressure for something.

Well,that is an interesting question. I believe this question is closely related to the question "Why multiculturalism and abandoning your own heritage and people is promoted across the globe?"

RUSSIA
NIET

That's all very nice will you be putting these refugees up in your house until they get a job and support themselves? Will you live in a community with them as low wage whites are forces to? Will you fund this charity rather than the collective cost being spread around the British taxpayer?

If yes to all of the above I don't mind you doing it. If no to just one of the above fuck off.

we have 200k why didnt anyone tell me about this?

Nuffin we iz poor an mummy told we take fugez or no moni.
Previous government obligated to take 7k but as far I know none of them arrived yet and our ruling party after Brussel attacks is strongly anty-refugee. They want to send help abroad. Only 3% of poles would invite them into their homes. We are safe for now.

>No Saudi Arabia
>No Pakistan

The only refugees I'm okay with are climate refugees

They're not Syrian. They claim they come from some other warzone like Somalia. ''Lost'' their documents so no way to disprove it.

Just wait till global warming fucks up Africa's water supplies. Their population is set to double over the next two decades and we're gonna see hundreds of millions of ''refugees''. We'll probably let them in as well.

>USA
Where are they shipping these fucking death-rapists to anyway?
Hopefully somewhere with stand-your-ground laws?

> What's your stance on taking in Syrian refugees?
Only loyal Syrian military families are acceptable. Others must be deported to Sweden.

>Is your country on the list?
yes.
>What's your stance on taking in Syrian refugees?

my government only accept families, not single age fighting men.

never had problem with them really, they tend to be really quiet and spend allot of cash, so retail stores like them.

> Just wait till global warming fucks up Africa's water supplies.
So it`s global warming now, huh? Sahara is made by global warming too?

>Not even a bunch of savages want your to stay on your country
wew

everywhere

you need to fix your borders, Hans

>Poland