Khergits because orgasmic LARP experience

>we wuz horse-archers n shiet

"Turks" in Turkey are a Greek-Anatolian-Kurdish-Armenian mix, not real Turks

thank you dear brother-in-faith ahmad for beneficial information

underrated

>LITERALLY Beleriand except there's a desert in the NE
Come on

Vaegirs
Good knights, OP archers. Remove nordcucks and steppecucks all day every day.

>Good knights

Literally almost as good as Swadians, only cheaper.

>Nords have best infantry
>Swadians have best heavy cavalry
>Khergits have shitty horse archers
>Sarranids have pretty good mamlukes
>Rhodoks have best spearmen and crossbowmen

>Vaegirs are mediocre in all regards
truly the most shit faction

>truly the most shit faction
That would be Nords. Khergits at least have those annoying horse archers.

1.KakaPooPooland

2. Smrodnia

Funland
Khergits

norway
nords

Nords by far. I love those archers

Vaegirs have best archers and cavalry that can very effectively siege because of bardiches also btfo'ing shieldniggers along the way. Only rhodoks are better at long range combat

Rhodoks and Sarranids are tied.

Best archers are meaningless. I'd rather Swadian crossbowmen than Vaegir archers.

Vaegir units aren't bad(except for their infantry against cav and other archers, where they're a joke), but they aren't better than anyone in any area. They aren't even good enough to beat the Khergits.

E3 SOON LADS
BANNERLORD RELEASE DATE SOON.

Nords

Toothpaste
Rhodok because I like phalanx and crossbows

Vaegirs because we wuz kniazi

finland
khergit because cheap horse units (also pic related)

Is Swadia the most cucked kingdom?
>Borders with 4 different kingdoms
>only have heavy cavalry to defend themselves against constant aggression
>They get raped first 8 games out of 10

They actually tend to comeback later into the game. In most of my games khergits get destroyed somehow even more than swadians

Khergit cavalry is only good in mass numbers but toe to toe they lose against other heavy cavalry like SKnights, Vknights and Mamlukes

Muslim shithole
Your mom

>Best archers are meaningless
Lol. Vaegir archers are OP as fuck.
How to siege castles as Vaegirs:
1) get a shitton of archers
2) wait until they run out of arrows
3) retreat
4) repeat until everyone is dead
Coupled with the second best cavalry they are easily the most balanced faction.

Finland
Swadia (yes, i'm that guy)

American
The Swadian Empire

stuff my castles with nords and rhodoks 2-3/1
ride the country with swadians and rhodoks 4-8/1

Swadia because heavy cavalry is my shit

>attack Rhodok castle
>piece of piss

>attack Vaegir castle
>die horribly

or you could use precise rhodok crossbowmans to knock their archers and crossbowmans on rampart fast so your swadian knights or nords can crush the remaining forces and then move rhodoks inside on the rampart to snipe reinforcement while holding force on stairs mostly
all in one go
gets the job done quickly and neatly

Have fun having your elite troops getting rekt'd by javeline throwing pesants because no shields lmao

Expectations:
Reality:
Crossbowmen hit everything except enemy soldiers until they run out of bolts in 30 seconds, while knights are getting massacred from every direction while climbing a ramp/standing at the chokepoint

With the worst infantry in the game(no shields) they're trash. Their cav aren't the second best, that's the Sarranids.

Yeah max ranged siege works, Vaegirs just do it worse than the crossbow factions, and only marginally better than the rest.

Don't get me wrong, I like Vaegirs. They're just trash.

North, South or West?

Rhodok Sharpshooters will wear through Huskarl shields and kill the men that used to hide behind them before they run out of ammo.

>worst infantry
That's sarranids. And mamluks are not better than vaegir knights. Swadians are only better because of plate armor. Archers > crossbowmen anytime simply because of the shooting speed. Vaegirs are a well-balanced, all-around faction that easily holds it's own against everyone else and BTFOing Nords in the first couple of years in 9 games out if 10. There's absolutely nothing about them that would make them trash except for their starting location and the fact that their cities are so far from each other.

You sound like you're playing a different game to me.

Sarranid infantry might lose in a 1v1 fight with Vaegir infantry, but Sarranid infantry have shields, which mean they don't instantly die to everything else in the game.
Mamlukes are like 5% less than a Swadian knight in net statistics, Vaegir knights are significantly lower.
Also absolutely everything considered I think Sarranid mamlukes are the single best unit in the game to spam because they take a lot less experience to reach than Swadian Knights, iirc.

Fire rate does not matter unless the archer has player level accuracy and target selection. The AI most certainly does not.

They're well rounded yes. Yes they beat their neighbors(except Swadia), but that's because Khergits are shit and because Nords don't have cavalry.

Of the three "balanced" factions, Vaegirs are way behind Sarranids and Swadians.

Of their biggest strength, their archers; they're still inferior to crossbowmen.

this

and this too

Italy
Rhodoks

Daily reminder that this game is the greatest accomplishment of Turkey

I dunno, cucking the balkans for half a millennia is pretty based.

BANNERLORD WHEN?

Taleworlds are gonna be at E3. It's the most news we've got.

France
Swadia

Sultan Erdogan took it for himself. Turks are the true successors of the Calradian Empire