Feels thread please I’m really sad, like every other night

feels thread please I’m really sad, like every other night

I've drinking for the last 5 days. Im about to puke. Some bad shit is going on here.

My 10yo nephew was molested by his stepdad and shes all messed up. She molested my 3yo nephew last night and i dont fucking know what to do. Its a shame because i love her.

wish I had alcohol, almost out of kush too

It's 5:00 am here. At least im not being judged today for drinking.. you know, holydays and shit

My ex has a boyfriend... she's fucking pregnant. I love her, Sup Forums. I was harrasing her a few nights ago and she started crying and blocked me. Life is shit, man.

amen to that bro, cause thats all everyone does is judge

tell someone

Also, i should go to work today... but i wont. Im quitting my slavery ass job today. Fuck my bitch ass boss.

I told her mamma already. Just waiting for the shitstorm in a few hours.

if you love her, then why did u do that to her

>me and gf of over 4 years broke up for the hundredth time
>literally waste of my teens and early adulthood
>has broken up with me days before my bday twice now
>24 years old now
>works in the same building as me
> had terrible dream that she died felt awful
>remembered had tinder on my phone went through it to take mind off her
>literally two swipes in and its her
>always told me "user I would stay single 6 months for every year I was with someone
>hate her guts now
>have an opportunity to fuck her best friend
>best friend is a land whale tho
>more for spiteful reasons
>need advice
>shes dropped out of college more than once and works at fry shop
>i'm working job in my prospective career field of law enforcement
>2 diplomas and almost completed law degree
>advice?

How about you stop wallowing in self pity and actually do something about your situation? What fucking good is it to come on 4chins and whine and moan about it? God you're fucking pathetic. You are worse than the subhuman non-American pieces of shit they still allow to pollute the board. Just fucking kill yourself

focus more on your education

I tried to convince her to abort. She's doing it tho. When she was with me she told me she dont wanted kids.

where do u work?

respek

good luck brother, dont hold back

have a listen if you guys havent, guy started writing week after his wife died

"A Crow Looked At Me"

for all the fags that can't read

In a freking call center. It's pathetic i know. But call centers pay very well here.

You can't do that, bro i know it's hard but you just can't. Let her be.

What lenguage? Because centairly is not english.

Portuguese. Yeah, my english is shit.

Im having a fight in a few hours lol. Some bitch is basically coming to my state just to fight. If he comes alone ill kick his ass. But i knlw hes cominh with some dudes. At least we have guns.

You guys need to research flat earth

Search "black consciousness" on fb. Bunch of niggers talking about how the earth is flat and calling themselfs kings, queens and god.

here's two alternative futures.
Future A:
>be you
>fuck landwhale
>"gf" kills herself
>feelsbad4ever
future B:
>be you
>stop giving fucks about her
>get fucking loaded with money and cum
>succeed
Success. There is no better revenge.

Great. I like you because you're not the typical Sup Forums's pedo. Expose pedos. They all deserve death.

hey user if you are so sad why don't you just an hero? And while you're at it, take some kikes or mexicans with you to the grave?

I’m planning my suicide. It’s going to be on March 14th, my birthday. Probably will love stream it but who want to watch a guy die quietly from helium with a bag over his head

well said sir, thank you for the support and ideas

Flat earth is the truth but damn it makes people go crazy

Niggers logic: if the earth is round why i dont feel when is rotating?

>During my entire childhood and teen years in Sweden, up until about 10 years ago it was considered normal to go swim at this lake, naked.
>Pretty much everyone's house is built around this large lake and near the lake was like a hangout place after school and such.
>"Want to go for a swim?" was a spontaneous thing and no one wanted to get back to their house first to get swimwear
>So guys and girls all swam there naked and everyone was used to that anyway since their parents and their parents etc etc. used to take them there
>Even during teen years this kept going, and of course there was some messing around every now and then, and awkward moments when getting a boner seeing your crush, but it was all accepted
>It was very easy to get intimate with girls because they were not prude or scared to be or see a guy naked
>If you liked each other, whether lust or love you could simply find a private spot and do your thing
>I mean it's not like everyone was fucking there all the time, it was usually just swimming
>Of course not very safe at all, I don't think many people brought condoms when they did, let alone take precautions for STDs
>It's pretty much how everyone experienced their first sexual acts, including me.
>Nowadays it's considered unsafe to swim naked there and people take over American culture much more so I think that's why people are much more prude.

Holy fuck, my cousin says the same. He's not even black but his ignorance is %100 nigger.

considered unsafe because of the migrants you dumb fuck

>don't let Amerifag culture take over
>don't let people from the new continents immigrate
>Columbus made a mistake
sure kid, that's the problem of the 21st century

then do something about it faggot! eg, go for a walk.. meditate.. or if you have bitcoins send them to me, because you will feel good when giving to others.

Tldr but i guess you're crying.