>www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wake up dotards.

!

Research Flat Earth

Really niccas

but it doesnt change anything in my day to day life ... who cares?

so is the dinos asshole mexico? and california is the pussy?

makes sense

Just give us one picture of the earths edge, wait you can't because its not flat

If earth is flat, then why can’t I see the sun at night?

Want proof the earth is round? Here you go
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM

OP doesn't believe the earth is really hollow.

KEK

I heard there was a flat earth conference somewhere, any details? This flat earth shitposting is getting boring i need a new level of entertainment.

100% proof ... see this is ur fing globe believers problem ... you believe any fucking picture you see and you cant even do simple math

and this is why we have traps ...

So every other planet is factually round, including the sun and our own moon, but ONLY Earth is flat?

earth chan disagrees.

>every other planet
>including the sun and our own moon

Show me one pic taken of flat earth from space

I wasnt implying the sun and moon are planets, i was adding them to the point i was making.

It can only be taken by god kek

I know, I'm just bein a dick cause this shit is stupid

>2017
>thinks water always is flat
Kek

Pic of edge please

Look mate I'm not telling you to kill yourself, but a little chemical castration wouldn't hurt

How does the northern and southern lights work a a flat earth? And how come we never see them both at at the same time?

fake and gay

You know damn fucking well there'd be selfies at the edge by now.
If it's some "magical ice wall" like some flat retards claim, there'd be selfies at that.

Fucking end yourself.

I honestly believe there aren't any people that actually believe flat earth is a thing.

They are all just attention seekers, show me at least one flat earther who does not look and act like a complete reject who never got any attention.

>inb4 B.o.B he's doing it to gain another 15 min of fame

I HAVE pics of it in my phone
battery is dead now tho
so fuck off faggot!

How do the seasons work with this model?

Its the latest paid shilling to keep Sup Forums from focusing its retarded energy on social/political causes that can actually affect the real world.
Ever since we hekped get a tangerine elected for president, private companies and other governments want to keep us fighting over stupid shit and distracted.

This, also why didn't mad mike (the guy with the homemade steam powered rocket who tried to launch around thanksgiving) try to launch near the edge?

Bullshit.

If there really was a picture of that it'd be everywhere you autistic dick rider.

Yeah how would we have gravity on a flat earth?

>Earth is flat

OMFG who can americans be so FUCKING RETARDED??

Dubs of truth, the Earth is hollow, I'm also really sure that's where a lot of things live. Some would say monsters, from like folklore and old tales

False, the earth is a banana.

Flat earthers are too stupid to comprehend this. Nice try though user!

tell me again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

You idiots arguing against flat Earth are more stupid than the idiots who believe it .

Firstly, IT IS A JOKE. No one ever believed in flat earth, even thousands of years ago. But in the early 90s some people on Usenet came up with a trolling exercise - what's the most stupid conspiracy we could invent, to see if anyone believes it?
And so Flat Earth was born.

Nowadays of course, some idiots DO believe it, but there's one very simple way to dismiss the whole thing as bullshit - ask them what their job is. It will always be something menial that requires little intelligence. You'll never find a doctor or a scientist who believes in it, well, aside from quack scientists with bought fake qualifications.

No

Sure thing Alexi.

if the earth is flat, could any one of your intellectual deviants kindly explain why the observation floor 150 floors up in Burj Khalifa tower in Dubai sees the sunrise 3 minutes before the base of the tower, and sees the sun set 3 minutes after those viewing at ground level?

>But in the early 90s some people on Usenet came up with a trolling exercise - what's the most stupid conspiracy we could invent, to see if anyone believes it?

if only it were. but the "zetetic society" have been around since the 1890's, even as a tiny fringe of idiocy back then.usenet and the likes have helped expand it around the globe, but that's more the dangers of the scientifically illiterate being given a platform than anything.

while there's plenty who are trolling there's also some who earnestly believe that nonsense.

Spotted a problem...

Ermmm..

Wwhere are the stars?

Honest question: Are there really people who believe the earth is flat or is it just some kind of elaborate hoax/troll?

Kek

same reason you dont see stars in the daytime, or in film footage on earth. drowned out by the light reflected from the earth in the day side, and not bright enough to be resolved while on the night side.

bit like having a searchlight on, beside someone with a tiny keychain LED torch, you're never going to see the LED from the glare of the brighter light beside it.

Basic camera optics. Its the same reason you cant see stars in the photos of moonwalks, because _if_ the cameras were set up to capture the starlight, the surface of the moon and the people in photos would be totally overexposed, like this 'shopped approximation:

half and half. You can guarantee that the fun-loving guys who post here on Sup Forums are doing it for yuks

But there are people sho have no concept of how large the earyth actually is, who stick to their own percetion and really can't see past the horizon at gound level

I remember watching an episode of QI where the great Stephen Fry mentioned that were you to shrink the earth down to the size of a billiard ball, the earth would be smoother, you wouldn't even be able to feel Mt Everest.

Flat earthers cannot comprehend the size of the planet we're standing on, and as you can to the other side of it in half a day, to them it has to be smaller than it actually is

The only thing that bugs me with the whole flat earth thing: Why? Why would there be a conspiracy to lie that the Earth is a globe, if it in fact were flat? Who would benefit from the lie?

airline companies, so they can keep the price of tickets high

And the governments, all scientists and anyone with a frigging telescope and a little knowledge would be in on it?

>Earth is flat.
>
>Your faggot globe religion sucks.
>
>>Deal with it.

Islamified dhimmi. Mohammed told the Muslims the world is flat so that is what they have to believe.

Yep, because we're sheep, apparently, and they're the only enlightened ones

>I remember watching an episode of QI where the great Stephen Fry mentioned that were you to shrink the earth down to the size of a billiard ball, the earth would be smoother, you wouldn't even be able to feel Mt Everest.

yup. shrink the earth to a 1m diameter, and the difference between the diameter at the poles, and around the equator is about 0.25mm, and mt everest is just 0.1mm higher than the mean average sea level.

And then you get people saying "nasa claims its not round! but all the pictures they show look round! that's proof they're fake!" while looking at a thumbnail picture that's 400-odd pixels in diameter.

Its depressingly idiotic.

I love these flat earth threads.
It's priceless to see how in 21st century people are literally fucking retards, beliewing that earth is flat.
Ancient Greeks knew, that earth is round 500 B.C.
Keep it up faggots! Your "proof" is the best YLYL ever! Greeks knew, that earth is round 500 B.C.
Keep your "proof" coming faggots!

Please, just keep spreading your ignorant so people with the abilities to do so like I can take advantage of your disconnected sense of presence and effortlessly transmogrify your energy to be mine. Muahahaha! Seriously though, keep riding the flat Earth train you primitive loser.

I had about two keks

>yfw you realize this entire flat earth thing is more russian psy-ops trolling

OP is so wrong

I did; and you guy cannot explain lunar phases, or solar eclipse or lunar eclipse or why the northern star is not visible in the southern hemisphere and octans is not visible in the northern hemisphere

what is the earth’s shape and diameter? also, how does a large flat object not get destroyed by meteors? also, how does gravity work on a flat planet? also, how does it feel being wrong?

its like we have progressed our technology so far that it gives way to a wave of people who claim that the technology is being used to lie to us. claims of space being cgi and that your own eyes are more trustworthy is just absolutely insane. there are a ridiculous amount of things that i, and you do not understand but someone can be adamant that they know the earth is flat even though it goes against every single piece of evidence we have encountered. its like they just want the world to be flat, they want something to be different so they can establish a change, i think its often a projection of their insecurities.

sometimes i see people posting about flat earth on social media and there is a strong trend that they are the most stupid people you can possibly know. attacking their character doesnt take away from their points at all but is just a common theme that they are slow people. but again, there is no argument - no evidence is ever provided just absurd statements they are rooted in absolutely nothing lol.

if you think that your eyes are a better standard of evidence than actual science then you are a moron. what about the nearly infinite amount of things that we cannot see with our eyes, or perceieve with our senses. the rest of the light spectrum that we dont see. gasses we dont see. one cannot just make a claim under the pretense that it is true until we disprove it.

i am a reptile born from a mother who was a pheonix and a father who was a moose. i was blessed my my lord and saviour (raptor jesus) with the coherence and sentience you see today and if you dont agree then you are a fool who cant into evidence.

apparently there's a monorail.

Everyone in this thread is either trolling or being trolled.

Except me.

What reason would people have to lie about the shape of the earth?

they also cant explain mapping - particularly distances in the southern hemisphere, they cant explain why the entirety of antarctica is illuminated during its summer. they cant explain basic geology, like the Mohorovicic Discontinuity. they cant explain how gravity works (one of their claims being the disc is accelerating upward at a constant 9.8ms/s would mean we went from a standstill to past the speed of light in just 350 days), they cannot explain the Inverse square law of light (particularly when they claim the sun is 3000 miles away). they cant explain GPS, satellite TV/telecomms, or optics.

I still don't understand why you guys don't go up into space or even the upper stratosphere. Not like you can't pay for that. Go confirm reality with your own eyes instead of regurgitating the same "proof" over and over. What are you? Science? Cause you're bableing like a got damn religious nut.

Why does earth's shadow appear round during a lunar eclipse? How is it that a flat earth somehow got between the moon and the sun?

/thread

Einstein described gravity as the bending of space and time. He even described it as a marble laying on a mattress. The sinking of the mattress causes other objects to "fall" onto the earth. To the human eye, this gravity curvature of the universe could make a flat earth "appear" round to our feeble human minds.

/thread

so how's your field day

>/threading you own post

I'm fucking saving that

Why would you think to diametrically opposing views would be from the same poster? I'd screencap, but my pics are bigger than the 2mb limit

cuz its fun to be angry online obviously

You may be right, I have been arguing both sides, but you picked the wrong comments lol

i didnt pick anything wrong m8 i am reveling in my anger just like an patriot of Sup Forums would do

sure user

You guys know that nobody actually believes the earth is flat right? This is just one big bait and troll thread.

The biggest crime in these threads are always the same. You always see a bunch of faggots replying and wasting their time (just like OP wants) arguing in a b8 thread.

Don't quote your religious scriptures at me. I am a man of science!

ever notice that a zoomed in section of a circle looks like a straight line?

the falacy of seeing something that looks like a straight line because it's so 'zoomed in', and then saying "SEE CAN'T POSSIBLE BE SPHERICAL" is 90% of these dumb bullshit memes.
>it's bait bro
i know. i know people who act this dumb in real life so i do like to practice reasoning against it rather than just dismissing it. also sage.

FUCK YOU

>I can only perceptualize as far as I can see: the post