youtube.com/watch?v=exspddRSJAE
hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/1956-os_forradalom
youtube.com/watch?v=qqnvj7w8Nis
hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyar_Honvédség
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finno-Ugrics invited.

siurusüstem:

youtu.be/q--XlGnq8kk

Wtf I also want to kiss Finland and Estland, unfair.

you no finnugor

I DON'T CARE, WE KISS NOW

helo

Hei-hei!

Where are the Erzyas and Mokshas? Haven't seen any today...

Hello brothers

what do we do about the swedish menace?

You sadly just ignore it.

ignore it, he's a fucking lowlife who usually just spams /mämmi/ time to time.

cops are looking for an escaped finnish "corpse butcherer" Markus Pasi Pönkä. could be in Eesti. :o

What is the size of the balls based on?
There are more Hungarians than Finns
Karelia is larger than Estonia
Estonian only has 2x the number of speakers of Erzya.

Also, the Votes are missing. They've got a really cool flag

Or are they the really tiny ball next to Livonia?

Nice trips.

Anyone have that spurdo about him where the bolis asks him to come back to prison?

Moi
Tere
Szia

>fug is becoming like scandi or nordic
>dead

Come on guys

>wanting another low quality chatroom general instead of slow high quality correspondence

o-okay, I leave it up to you guys.

bump

Daily reminder that Finns and Estonians still have conscription. What's more they try to rationalize this oppressive behavior.

Otherwise I don't have a problem with your countries, but this is simply barbaric.

Are you picketing against Orbán and feel that Soros is being treated unrightfully in Hungary?

>being against systematically training the nation's young men to defend themselves and their homeland (or at the very least to make their beds and brush their teeth)
What are you about, magyarbro?

I'm sorry for his post. The Magyars got neutered when Ottomans rekt our asses back in the day and since then, the Magyars have not recovered. We did all of the fighting and they did all of the "fortify position and lose it again". Or they'd just send the Saxons and Austrians to spend all the ammunition and retreat without even fortifying

I'm sorry

this and also how else are you going to learn how to carve cocks out of wood if it wasnt for the conscription

You don't get to choose who's invited noob

Mongol subhumans

>ignore thread until someone(me) nonchalantly mentions cocks
having a think

Emad on teil litsid, raisk!

i'm drunk

Mongol subhumans.

Why are you talking about cocks?

when you have depression is it good to start drinking or should one avoid it?

Look who's talking

youtube.com/watch?v=exspddRSJAE

might as well start now so you dont have to start later

typical mongol subhuman
t.e. you

When you have depression you don't care whether you drink or don't, you do what you must
And drinking is a must

Jokes on you slavshit i'm mostly swedish. Bow to me you fucker and clean your mouth.

>i'm mostly swedish
aka mongol subhuman

Aww, this slav(e) can't be this cute

Well now, this is just too much butthurt from the people who literally got subjugated by mongols, show some respect to your superiors, albeit how much they're just horseherders.

>who literally got subjugated by mongols
>Mongolian education

>Are you picketing against Orbán
Nope, but maybe I should
>feel that Soros is being treated unrightfully in Hungary?
I can't really make a sound judgement about that, since I don't know much about him.

It's a gigantic waste of time. Slavery.
How often did Finns need to "defend" their homeland in the past ~70 years? That'd be never.

This isn't even true. After the Türkish occupation we almost achieved freedom from Austria when Croats and that fucking coward, the braindead Jelacic stabbed us in the back.
That's what you get for cooperating with Sl*vs and being nice to them for ~500 years.

>tfw you niggers here are arguing about; haplo groups, "mongoliness", (if that even is a word) """""politics""""", while i'm being enlightened and learning about magick and such
holy shit, your lives seem so empty fucking autocorrect edit

>That'd be never.
more like had to defend the sovereignity for the whole duration of soviet unions existence. and praise jesus for that, communism is the blight of 20th century

>arguing
No just mongols trying to hide their mongol heritage.

>It's a gigantic waste of time. Slavery.
Ah, so this is the part of the conversation when I have to ask how many rubles are you being paid for these posts, right?

Tell me about finnish working force.
How does the employment system work in Finland?
Is it like here.
Starts with HR interview, then personal interview with one within the field, test interview, lunch interview(here it's usually a formal greeting and discussion with some higher ups) and last interview phase which is salary talk.

So how does that mongol heritage even matter in the end? Is the looks? Intelligence or other attributes?
Here: you either get a job and get decent pay, if not, you apply for welfare and get your rent paid by the state and on top of that get 480 euros of money to use. It's simple really.

i just went to a factory and asked the production manager if there was any open spots, i worked for few hours the same day there and we made a contract 2 days later, been working here for 3 years now lol

It starts with having to have connections out of the asshole to even know a job position is open.

Don't know about the rest because I have 0 connections.

Exposed!

So there is no process in the employment system?
Is it just go and get job?
Man that's so nice, here it's hell. You can basically wait forever until you get called for interview and then there is this retarded process.
Finland sure has it easy with setting up work.
Yeah connections are a requirement too here and I have none and I don't understand how people usually get them.

> I don't understand how people usually get them.
Unless you come from a family of business owners you have to go out and be friends with fucking everyone and you might get lucky and get a position from someone's father's cousin's son's cat.

I'm so happy I'm studying for a profession with next to none "new blood" but steady demand so getting a job after graduating shouldn't be a huge problem

This just shows how mentally messed up you really are thanks to a lifetime of brainwashing. Clearly people can't have their own personal opinions that go against the mainstream Finn and Estonian rhetoric without being Russian agents. Nope, the world revolves exclusively around these two countries. Everything is a conspiracy designed to cause the downfall of your nations. Russia can swoop down upon you at any moment, NATO and EU be damned, oh the horror.

>more like had to defend the sovereignity for the whole duration of soviet unions existence.
[citation needed]
>communism is the blight of 20th century
true

>Livonians

So what in the fuck actually happened to them?
Did they all just decide to keel over and die at some point?

pic related, Estonia and Latvia in 1260, with Livonians being in control of almost the entire place

>[citation needed]
a state that doesnt assert its will to exist as an independent entity will not remain sovereign especially if it is bordering a superpower. just look at the rest of soviet unions border countries.

Aki nem emlékszi a múltat, az él a jövő nélkül.

hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/1956-os_forradalom

By God man, I would love to have a world where we all can just dance and sing around a ring with each others but before that we have to have some form of a backbone for local authority. It's highly unlikely that anyone will swoop down upon us in the forseeable future but the chance of international shenanigans against us is much higher if we have absolutely no form of military self-defence.

And by the way I'm not saying that an army of conscripts could take on i.e. Russia in a land war but instead we have excellent means of making harassing civilians much harder for the would-be aggressors.

>livonian order
>literal livonans

The old died and the young ones started to speak Latvian I suppose.

The place was named after Livonians, but the place was ruled by baltic germans

I'm looking but I'm not seeing much. Russians could take all three Baltic countries in literally 2 days. So what's the fucking point of keeping an army there? If they want to annex them they will. Though it is not very likely due to their NATO membership.

>Aki nem emlékszi a múltat, az él a jövő nélkül.
Google translate? It doesn't do well with agglutinative languages. Aki nem emlékszik a múltra annak nincs jövője. What's your point? Yes, we had a revolution, and got fucked in the ass for the next ~30 years. Did we achieve anything? no.
Also you have some nerve posting shit like that, it's not like you Estonians did anything to resist the Soviet occupation.

>the chance of international shenanigans against us is much higher if we have absolutely no form of military self-defence.
Never said anywhere to go without an army completely. Just make it voluntary. Professional armies are more effective than conscription.

>Professional armies are more effective than conscription.

>Professional armies are more effective than conscription.
true but during cold war conventional mechanized infantry driven warfare was still the staple so numbers in men were pretty important and the only way for a 4 mil population country with over 1000 km land border with soviet union to have any hopes of defending itself is having a large active reserve via conscription. this is now almost a century old tradition and a cornerstone of our national identity so its rather insulting to belittle its importance.

Neked fogalmad sincs arról, amit az észtek csináltak a ruszkik ellen vagy nem. Kicsit történelemről kell olvasnod először, akkor gyere újra ide tanítani. Vagy talán te magad is ruszki vagy?

Proffesional armies do bull if you don't have the manpower.

This way we can have a one of the most efficient and largest ground forces in europe whilst only having 6 million people. Also memes aside discounting baltic states our defense is adequate enough to sustain a russian offensive for much longer than we had in 39'.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqnvj7w8Nis

WTF? Who in the hell would start saying that a country shouldn't keep a constant army to defend themselves?? We've got professional soldiers, we've got volunteers. The conscription just keeps a certain amount of men ready and guarantees that most men know how to operate an automatic rifle. In what way can this be bad for a country???

I think it falls along the lines of "muh fascism" "muh liberties"

Mostly yanks and überlefties spout this bullshit especially when they direct it to other countries.

>Livonians being in control of almost the entire place
False. The Germans (speaking Middle Low German) were in control of everything, although at this point, the Danes controlled the Duchy of Estonia. (they later sold it)

The Livonians were an ethnic group in Curonia, northern Latvia and Southern Estonia, that spoke Livonian, a language related to Estonian.

They were eventually absorbed by the Latvians. They lived on in villages on the Curonian coast until today, but eventually they all adopted Latvian. The last native Livonian speaker died in 2013.

its such a silly mindset really. if you lay down your arms and start to sing peace songs sure you break the standoff but the other guy with a gun is gonna just shoot you and loot your belongings. if non violence ended violence there wouldnt be any violence in the first place.

Mysterious finnish soul.

That.
And Hungarians lost two thirds of their country's territory with Trianon. These guys should understand it. But that dude here probably even wasn't a Hungarian. Some Russian troll trying to invalidate the Hungarians' fights and endeavors for an independent, national country.

he was hungarian, we dont have an army and conscription here would be silly

we didnt lose territory because we didnt have military anyway

>Finno-Ugric
>No conscription
What is this heresy?!

Well, you do have an army:

hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyar_Honvédség

my father was a soldier for 15years

we dont have an army, the only exception is the fighter squadron/heli squadron (bout to be reloaded for border partol) but they are severly underfounded

>this is now almost a century old tradition and a cornerstone of our national identity so its rather insulting to belittle its importance.
So what. Muslims have a tradition of keeping women under tablecloth and killing infidels. To them it's insulting to belittle the importance of these things.

Akkor mondd el légyszíves hogy mi a lószart csináltak az észtek az orosz megszállás alatt? Hm? Mert tudomásom szerint odafordítottátok a popótokat, összeszorítottátok a fogatokat és mentálisan elkalauzoltátok magatokat szebb vidékre.

>manpower
>in the age of nukes, drones and robotics
user...

What should we understand? We had conscription and it didn't matter. Not in WW1 nor in WW2. We just sent hundreds of thousands of men to die on foreign land, then got BTFO'd. Great.

>We just sent hundreds of thousands of men to die on foreign land
conscripts dont have the morale to fight offensive wars. its not the conscripts fault if their efforts are wasted on silly doctrines like what you described.

Don't start nitpicking.

We use conscription because most of modern military is still handled by manpower albeit in different positions.

Professional army couldn't provide enough men to handle even the equipment. ie. Sweden which had conscription but abolished it and now they don't have even enough men to handle their equipment nor to maintain it.

Wow... So this is the power of russo-hungarian friendship...

What did you expect? Both are dirty Sl*vs

what is your problem man? we dont have money to field an army, have you checked what we "operate"? everything is 20+ years old, there are more ppl in staff than actual soldiers

but just so you know, now we have reinsated national reserve, who can LARP with toys, great isnt it

Russians are Finno-Ugric too.

like we have some super technical base. but we give our best with what we have. what is your guys problem with that? don't like that we try to defend our country?

Women shouldn't be able to vote, neither should poor people or minorities

This jtp

Tbqh the world went to shit when women and niggers got too big of a voice.

Women are physically and mentally inferior to men, thus they don't deserve to have the same rights

>conscripts dont have the morale to fight offensive wars
They don't have the morale to fight in defensive wars either, unless they're thoroughly brainwashed.

>Professional army couldn't provide enough men to handle even the equipment.
America bombed multiple countries back into the stone ages with just flying drones. What kind of equipments are you even talking about ?
>Sweden which had conscription
They just reintroduced it.

fuck off

>don't like that we try to defend our country?
You forgot to put "defend" in airquotes. You're not defending anything. You're pantomiming the real thing, LARPing and think it means something, but it's just wishful thinking. NATO keeps Russia at bay, not you, your tiny toys and handful of demoralized "military" men.
The emperor is naked. Say what you will but at least we have the balls to recognize that. Unlike you people, who do your best to comfortably insert your head deep into the sand and forget about the cruel mean world like ostriches.

Professional armies may be all well and good for a bit of colonial expeditions and such, but when shit gets real, there is no substitute for conscription. No one can afford standing armies of professional soldiers of the size they would need for a real war, so conscription is a must if you want to be able to defend yourself against a real opponent.

Guys I think I might be a bit gay

this thread

mitte gey vaid pederast

Estonia vs Australia