Possible WW3 Scenario

How fucked are you Sup Forums ?

>The Darkest shades are the belligerents
> Lighter shades indicate Non-combative allies
> Faded ones indicate periphery of influence, dependent countries that may trade etc. basically free resources for the war

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-33196396
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/27/27-jan-16-world-view-
thediplomat.com/2016/05/can-india-counter-chinas-submarine-force/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/civilian-deaths-drone-strikes_us_561fafe2e4b028dd7ea6c4ff
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/15/90-of-people-killed-by-us-drone-strikes-in-afghani/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Argentina are the bad guys

lol sucks to be them

China would never fight their biggest trade partners.

South China sea dispute may escalate, We're already engaged in hybrid warfare with them. China wants to expand into the region and gain global influence. The US will never let that happen

Not with macri being president. The guy is having a hard time and war is the last thing he needs, he is going peace mode with the world, trying to establish good relations

>mfw german led europe will ally with russia
>war shit out of capitalist swine dog USA
>nuke allahus whilst at it

Eurasian coalition arise!

>It's a "Chinese-Russian alliance" episode
>It's a "China engaging in full-scale war with the US" episode

Oman would be on our side

>Zambia
Proxy?

>belarus blue
>serbia blue
kill yourself

>switzerland being an ally to anyone
>not jewing money by staying neutral

This map is absollutely wrong, nigga.

pretty much everyone in the us except our faggot kike leaders want to be friends with russia.

plz tell putin.

It's just Dick-waving China knows it's economy is fucked on WW3 day one.

Honestly their isn't going to be a global war in this modern globalized world, it's just going to be proxy wars and psychological/cyber warfare.

>Zambia is going at war with China for the control of South China sea
Jesus I was only out without internet for 5 days. What the hell happened ?

>brazil
>not being neutral like always

if anything we would be on USA side

Yes

You're nit picking

How so ? Nothing major I'd reckon

Pakistan's China's Israel

Violent revolution when ?
You have guns use them

I'll just go and start killing Turks
Fuck your gay blocks

2bh Poo-In-Loos vs the Chinese would be an extremely bloody war

Human wave attacks for days

>he fell for the "china is russia's ally" meme
The only reason China is acting "friendly" towards Russia is because we send them cheap resourses and give land in Siberia literally for free.
Which they will take by force anyway when shit hits the fan.

I know, WW3 is highly unlikely. (Unless the Internationalist elites decide to cull the human population)

It's just a hypothetical

Why are you in BRICS then you dicks.

>this idiocy

>literally for free
Literally not, here's an example
bbc.com/news/world-asia-33196396

Yeah they can take it by force nuke you a little whilst you can nuke their whole nation sevenfold

>rent clay
ask the palestinians how it ended.

Brics is barely a economic group, not a military one
You have no idea what you are talking about, blyat

Ah fuck it, we can't properly settle in Siberia, the land is shit. At least China pays for it unlike US.

Yes, I'm sure BRICS would be perfectly fine with you going against China and Russia in a war. After all it's just an economic group

you didnt finish painting indonesia, try again.

>Excludes north and East africa, India and SEA
shit map desu

>11$/year for a hectare of land
Well shit, tovarisch, what do we even do with all this wealth?
Guess I'll go buy a golden breadloaf or something.

thank fuck for that lol

>Argentina
>Conservative President
>Totally cucked to the USA through a military alliance (Major Non-NATO Ally status)
>All military equipment is American or Israeli
>Dark Red
Nice knowledge of the world faggot.
Your thread was over before it even begun.

we need the gas chambers back for people like you

China would be neutral, playing us both for weapons. Russia doesn't want war but if it were to happen: India is their ally, not ours. Pakistan is the US ally in the region even though we can't trust them, but I believe they would most definitely either be drawn into neutrality to stop India from sending its population of one billion into the war or a US ally. Afghanistan, on the other hand, is a little tricky because of some things you don't know about, that I can't talk about. Ukraine, Belarus, Abkhazia, S.O., Transnistria, Montenegro, Serbia, and a few others would inevitably end up on Russia's side, but I highly doubt the central government of Georgia would intervene on Russia's side, even though they are trying to veer more towards neutrality as opposed to the tyrannical regime of Saakashvili. Bolivia, Venezuela, Vietnam, Laos, pretty-much-Communist Ethiopia, and Nicaragua are not American allies you moron!

>golden breadloaf
felt for papier mache meme, why russian liberals are so stupid

>Belarus
>NATO block

PEACE IN OUR TIME

The US doesnt give a fuck about you guys, remember malvinas. The Monroe doctrine went down the toilet and they supported their british allies.

Nz would be pretty fuckin screwed if china decided to float down. Zero stike capable airforce, navy would get smoked in seconds.

i sense a capitalist swine dog

the non nato ally designation came in 98, not in the 80s
I'm not saying they would defend us, especially if we start a new conflict, but you don't know wtf you're talking about

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/27/27-jan-16-world-view-

india-deploying-submarine-killer-planes-to-counter-chinas-submarines/

thediplomat.com/2016/05/can-india-counter-chinas-submarine-force/
China and India are regional rivals.
Pakistan will choose China over America, Google their relationship with each other.
Afgan people hate USA now because drones kill 90% civilians,

huffingtonpost.com/entry/civilian-deaths-drone-strikes_us_561fafe2e4b028dd7ea6c4ff

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/15/90-of-people-killed-by-us-drone-strikes-in-afghani/

>We'd get involved in your meme wars

we're all fucked if there is nuclear war

>Poland and sphere

Monroe Doctrine didn't apply, we started the war.

Besides, it doesn't matter what I think, but what our leadership thinks. And our leadership supports the 1998 Major Non-NATO Ally status as well as the Rio Pact. Even Cristina Kirchner was totally cucked to the USA.

Move to all that unwanted gray area. Yeah, central Africa.

Well, I'm not really fucked. I will join the Russian people. Because they are nice, and they need me, because I know important military positions here in Germany.

I also know where the nukes here in Germany, so that Russia can prepare their shields.

Feels good to be a insider who is so insane that he surfs on Sup Forums with his 34y.

Let's have a credible WW3 scenario, at least.

Will Europeans win the war ?

we aint in nato. guess we'll be fighting against the jew saudi britcucks. deus vult!

Here's the real map.

India is basically fucked if a war does break out. Shouldve allied with Russia instead of amerifats

Brasil has always been an ally of the US. My father was a militant and he knows that if a war begins we will side with them once again since we won't stand a chance if we don't do so.

So fucking great man !

>Russian forces enter india
>everybody vomits because of the shit smell
>a few slip on a turd marching in the streets and injure themselves
>Vladimir Putin calls back the troops because it isn't worth it

>Serbia
>nato
kys

That's what everyone said about the UK and Germany before WWI. Also I'd assume WWIII would start with China's economy collapsing and then their need to conquer some disputed island somewhere to keep people distracted by the war instead of hanging the CCP leaders from lampposts.

It ain't no secret.

>German led Europe

Sand niggers lead Germany, your wife's son would be isis and you would be dead

>Germany will finally be cleansed by nuclear fire for all the damage they've done throughout European history

Can't wait.

K

I non ironically thinks this is the most likely scenario. War will start in Europe because of EU totalitarism and countries electing right wing parties to get out. USA will intervene to "liberate us" and get us back to EUrabia.

Putin 'n Lootin'

Hilarious and original

Latin America is all kinds of fucked up.
Besides Venezuela we all suck America's cock dry

The forces in the world are more like this.

All South America would side with Russia and China though.

Hey nigger if you're gonna include my country at least paint it all of it

I think you guys would remain neutral so long as Pakistan isn't drawn in on the Chinese side.

The real bloc is Russia, China, Iran simply because China is the rising power and those two countries are the relevant ones that we have blocked out of the world economy. No need for the Pakistan/India/China conflict to become part of it, though India.

I do like India and would like them as allies, but totally expect and understand a neutral posture.

the falklands and south georgia was to small to fill in blue i guess :^)

Because they're not yours you twat

>Brazil
>Russo-Chinese Block
Kek. Fucking no.

>Argentina writes nigger
>Argentina isn't even white
How I love Sup Forums

You're probably Mestizo

OP is an idiot AND a nigger.

Why are France and Germany not on a side?

>What is a legend

Jew detected. I just feel it.

>ISIS
>not NATO member
>mfw

Because our politics are taking us straight into a civil war (ethnically motivated).

Pretty good except
>Japan and South Korea would definitely be fighting on the US side, North Korea would attack the South.
>Iraq would probably be neutral or a failed state
>South Africa would probably support NATO non-militarily
>Vietnam would also support NATO possibly even be a turncoat
>Pakistan would be CSTO

>>Vietnam would also support NATO possibly even be a turncoat
If China honors its agreement with SCO and joins the war, yes, I can see that happening. Those two hate eachother.

tierra del fuego

>fighting with America
>against Russia
>probably led by Hillary

No thank you