The moderation here sucks. People who should be banned aren't banned and the people who souldn't be banned are banned...

The moderation here sucks. People who should be banned aren't banned and the people who souldn't be banned are banned. Fuck this place, seriously. Oh, and don't get me started on all those fucking trap threads...

MOOODS

True.

Go suck Andys log and pipe down bitch

No one should be banned except the russians

Sup Forums is for traps you fucking weirdo. Go to a straight board if you want to see vaginas.

Dubs confirm.

>Sup Forums is for being gay
>everyone calls each other a fag
How fucking new are you?

Containment board pls

Gay people are allowed to say fag and say it all the time

this thread is now an andy log

I sexually Identify as Andy Sixx. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the septicfields dropping hot sticky logs on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being Andy Sixx is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded, but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install high quality logs, new lips for sucking some logs and black emo hair on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “The Logster” and respect my right to suck andy's ass for logs needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a logiphobe and need to check your logging privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

>Oh, and don't get me started on all those fucking trap threads

>not a single trap thread up
gg newfag

>b doesn't look like the way I want to baw baw

There's a billion other websites out there go pick one faggot

Trying way too hard, and yet still failing

>allowed to say
The worst kind of dictatorship is the thought police pretending to be a democracy...
I'd rather be beaten everyday than told what to think and what to say.

You're the newfag for not detecting that not-very-subtle attempt at a trap thread.

OP didnt bother to read rules.
> MODS

No one should be banned. It should be a free place where you can post whatever the fuck you want, or do you need a safeplace user?