Post the last girl you fucked (pic related). Tell us her name and the position you fucked her. Bonus for face pics

Post the last girl you fucked (pic related). Tell us her name and the position you fucked her. Bonus for face pics.

Y u phuc phat chix? Nasty

OP phux phat chix, OP is a 2/10 @ best

Faggot or virgin?

Kelly, her on top

Meh, she's not nearly fat enough to deter a good pounding of that ass. Anyone saying otherwise is clearly a virgin/fag/of crappy taste.

Having said that, you should post more pics of her OP. Pussy if you have any. Fuck the haters and gators.

Cute. Age?

Name is Jennifer. She usually like me on top and likes to be pounded hard.

Just h8 fat chix nd 2 lazy 2 grammer

20. A bit thick but beautiful

Nice. Got anymore you're willing to share? Pussy/ass or cum on/in is great.

Mara, me on top

nice , she looks hot

Yeah she is

>Update
got kik?

I don’t

Just post a pic of her spreading and we'll all be happy here

Please share more of this beauty, and tell us what she's like in bed

Best fat tits so far
Won't post face

Ever get to cum inside that pussy? Got any pics. You should be proud of yourself for fucking that fine slut.

any tits?

Very submissive and extremely tight, definetly one of the best fucks I’ve ever had
Nah I came in her mouth

Post a dump or at least a couple of the best ones. Some closeup ass/pussy would work. This is a good one son

None of your fucking business

I love spanking submissive girls. I suspect yours would be very obedient.

This is the only other nude I got

fuck she looks good.

Have any whore storys? What she does at parties etcetera

Where did you pick her up? How old is she? How many men (or women) has she fucked?

I don’t know why these keep turning. Sorry Sup Forumsros

Sheilly, Creampied

Charlotte, 4 years ago
5 different positions, came on her ass.
Anyone knows any girls who need help doing their homework? I can't get any sex since I finished uni.

Got more of her?

I used to bang this girl lets call her Alana. The first time we fucked was at a friends ski house during a party. I drank close to 15 beers possibly more I remember she was relatively sober maybe 2-3 beers. She was so fucking enthusiastic about talking to me it cheeped me out. I am used to the I am attracted to you and I am being just enthusiastic enough to make sure you're not a psycho before we have sex one time preamble. This girl was genuinely interested in what I was saying I had only spent a very short amount of time with her. We had sex and this kid walked in on it. He was standing at the door apologizing but trying to sneak a peak so I said dude fucking tag in or shut the door. He got flustered and left. This kid new her much better than I did and I thought at the time maybe he had feelings for her so I felt a little bad.
She insisted on being in the same car as me on the drive home which was unpleasant because I had a massive hangover and was forced to sit in close proximity to a girl I recently ejaculated in and I knew she did not shower. When we got back to school I said that was fun lets maybe hang out again half half heartedly she enthusiastically agreed. She continued to hang out with the boy who walked in on us and I gathered they had something going on. I continued on my merry way banging other girls.
Fast forward 3 months later to winter break we are at a mutual friends party. Her friend comes up to me and goes GUESS WHOS HERE? I go what? She goes Alanna! I was like oh cool hey and I said hi to her. At this point I am thinking oh shes just socially awkward nothing to worry about and in toe is the boy. She begins to drink heavily which I had never seen before. I was already very intoxicated I was prone to mixing alcohol oxy xanax and cocaine at the time. So by 1:00 I am blackout no memory. I woke up the next morning with her next to me and thought oh shit that poor kid I fucked his girlfriend.

Want me to continue?

Shauna, mating press, 2 creampies

Deanna. She rides like a pro. Back seat of my car for about an hour.

Naked her, please.

Mmmmm. Very nice. More of her to show us this fine day?

No.

You can't write proper English.

Charlotte

nudes?

None :( was a tinder date. But fuck was that pussy tight 18 yr old prime meat. Even smiled as I creampied her.

Can't believe you only creampied her once. I would have kept her on the side at least for constant fucking and constant filling.

Anymore pics? Even a tease would work.

Holy shit please tell us you have some nudes. Ever cum inside her?

I mean she wants to keep fucking. But won't send nudes.

That's when you whip out your phone and get some OC. Fuck what she wants.

Sex or pics? The choice for me is pretty obvious dumbass

Why not both?

MiMi . Asian massage parlor

Didn’t get a massage. Doggystyle and missionary. Blew a load on her stomach.

Mmmm. regular customer? what city?

Yes, user should totally jeopardize getting pussy so he can deliver to his Mongolian cartoon board.

Idiot.

Brooklyn. Fucked her the day before thanksgiving, last year, lessbthan 48 hpurs after meetings her. Fucked her 4 times, total. Cowgirl, missionary, doggystyle, backshots, and she gave me head. Almost had a threesome.

dem some fat girl titties. big wobbly ass and belly too?

Zuzia / doggystyle

I honesty never paid attention to her ass, believe it, or not. And she wasnt fat, by far, but she was a tad chubby.

18, missionary and a bit pronebone

Ex-wife. Name's Catrina.
Positions? Missionary, doggy, 69, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and the obligatory blowjob and pussy eating.
And yes, I am aware she is fat. I don't care.

Almost? What happened?

yes. 5 visits 4 different girls. They just sent the best one back to Taiwan. “Sasha”. She had baby soft skin. Would say “i like when you fuck me..” this last one kept saying “ohh you da best”. Kinda annoying tho, i can be pounding away at it and i see catch them staring at the clock on the wall.

skye. fucked 4 times. doggy and missionary. shot my seed in her womb 3 times and all over her naked body twice and down her thought once (i usually finished twice each time) she sent me tons of nudes too

No you didnt

Well, let's see them

?

Name That Massage Center? I'm still looking for a referral. SF Bay Area. kik: AnonFourZero

that pic is taken of the web dumbass

I can see why, I'd pump her full of cum too. Post the nudes?

SeeFuckin loser

she loved getting my cum deep in her pussy

I'll greentext it

>Be me
>Have friend named leila
>Tried and failed to fuck her a couple times over the course of 2 years
>Be in fb group chat with leila and other friends
>Leila invites brook
>Start being obnoxiously sexual to brooklyn as a COMPLETE joke
>Brooklyn thinks its hilarious
>"Hey, Leila, you and user should come over tomorrow. We can drink and smoke"
>cool
>Brooklyn is messaging me about when I come over, talking about running her ass against my dick
>Im thinking she's just trolling back
>The next day:
>I buy the alcohol and go to brooks house
>Leila wasnt there, she was at the store
>Brook is wearing a v-neck shirt, and her tits are already hanging halfway out, because they're so big
>we're out on her balcony drinking, joking, laughing, watever

Cont....

Ass?

Hot af. More please

Wife. She rode me so I could play and suck on her tits

Beautiful

Sorry I was having a dinner.
No nudes, this pic is from her instagram. She was a massive whore. Said she enjoys empty banging and always believed her destiny is to be a fuckbuddy of someone. I dumped her when she was close to graduate and felt like she no longer needs me. Quite recently she messaged me with some science question and after a while she asked me if I want to be her "once-in-a-month-fuckbuddy" but I live in another country now so I'd have to pay 70-100$ for that opportunity. Fuck that, I'll keep on waiting.

Anna. Anal. Spooning.

Please tell me you have nudes

More?

May i ask how old she is?

no
just 18

Nudes ?

Damn what a goddess

No he doesn’t.

Sweet

sadly not

She looks retarded

No problem. She's perfect

Keep going please

>Leila comes back, and she had her daughter (about 6 or 7).
>Leilas daughter stays inside while we're smoking and everything, but keeps coming out to say dumb kid shit every 20 minutes, or so.
>Leila says that shes waiting for her dad to get home, so she can drop her daughter off with him. He was as a pool tournament
>Leila goes in to check her phone and see if he's responded
>As soon as he goes it, brook walks up to me
>"You know Leila is gonna get jealous, right?"
>Why is that?
>"She doesnt want to share male attention. She even got mad at me for getting dressed up"
>Thats weird
>"So?"
>And she puts my hand on her tits, and she gets so close, the sexual tension was on fire

Cont..