US Armed Forces are the biggest anti-white threat

“Let’s not forget what the origin of the problem is. There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states. That’s a 19th century idea and we are trying to transition into the 21st century, and we are going to do it with multi-ethnic states.”

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/1999/kosovo-and-far-right

Other urls found in this thread:

jweekly.com/article/full/20574/wesley-clark-comes-from-a-long-line-of-rabbis/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/10/us-army-lectured-soldiers-on-dangers-of-white-priv/
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-documents-reveal-us-army-indoctrinated-soldiers-on-dangers-of-white-privilege/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not gonna argue with you about that. It's good to have some kind of military for defense, but not so amazing when they are promoting white genocide here and around the world.

When retards argue that we shouldn't cut the military budget this is the stuff that they are supporting.

Daily reminder, if you try to defend your European country, America is going to bomb you, like they did to Serbia.

That's the whole point of bringing in the refugees. Blanda up, destroy the very concept of an ethnic German, and transition to a civic democracy.

Even if you cut American military expenditure by 50% (it isn't going to happen), your country is spending 597 Billions of dollars.

What the fuck is this anti-armed forces Bolshevik horseshit on Sup Forums? You faggoty-assed pinko-commies know you are working on behalf of "pacifist" globalists, no? How much did Soros deposit in your account for this God damned capitulationist Eurofaggotry? Viva la Quinta Brigada y come mierda y muerta, You Moor-whore communist shit stain.

>Civic democracy

Nice joke.

I think what they want is for all countries to be basically basket-cases which aren't a threat to anybody. Countries like brazil and india, for example.

But russia and china are huge threats because they're homogeneous and coherent.

Do you know how to say "Don't shoot, I'm a civilian!" in Russian? No? That's why we have to spend so much God damned money on you useless sons-of-fascists faggots.

Enjoy

jweekly.com/article/full/20574/wesley-clark-comes-from-a-long-line-of-rabbis/

Not letting this thread at slide. I have been waiting for something like this for awhile. Thank you based spainbro.

Anyways it is true. Under-qualified people are getting into major positions of power and WILL get people killed during combat. What is even worse is that now we are getting SHARP, diversity, and anti-racist seminars up to our eyeballs now. I report to 2 black 4'11 female NCO's who have no idea what the fuck they are doing. "Diversity" being pushed in the armed forces are the final pieces of the puzzle being played. To civilians: ARM YOURSELF, DO NOT ENLIST, AND BE PREPARED TO FIGHT. There is a good reason why the MEPS command and other agencies are letting in low IQ idiots only: they obey orders better.

Let that sink in slowly.

>that's a 19th century idea
>even though many of the 19th century states were based upon multi-ethnic territories such as Austria, Germany and Russia
>even though it took two World Wars and a lot of population displacement to finally give (nearly) everyone a homogeneous single ethnic state

Are you stupid?

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/10/us-army-lectured-soldiers-on-dangers-of-white-priv/

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-documents-reveal-us-army-indoctrinated-soldiers-on-dangers-of-white-privilege/

Understanding that the USA are the source of evil and danger for Europe and whites is babby's first redpill.
Of course this doesn't mean Americans are consciously behind it, they're just puppets like most of us, but living in the country that holds the strings for the western globalist liberal front.

The American military do as they're told. Put a man with principles in charge for once, and you'll see a change. Most soldiers in any army would much rather fight for a Trump than an Obama.

Daily reminder you should've kept your own militaries instead of treating the USA as your mercenary

The US Military WANTS your continent weak and crippled to foster total dependence on the military protection of NATO aka Daddy America.

It's also why jews hate countries like Russia who are smart enough to keep their own standing military to protect their freedoms from being subjugated by globalist jewish Wall Street banksters as they've done to the USA and Europe and banana republics like Brazil.

> I report to 2 black 4'11 female NCO's

This post makes it obvious you havent been in the military very long. Most women in the military have no idea what their doing, race has nothing to do with that one.

Women were one of the reason why I got out.

Let’s not forget what the origin of the problem is. There is no place in the modern world for ethnically mixed states. That’s a 21st century idea and we are trying to transition into the 22nd century, and we are going to do it with ethnic states.

>Women were one of the reason why I got out.

Elaborate

It's part of a big plan, of course. And Us Armed Forces will ensure that nobody will oppose.

I'm not attacking Americans, even I'm not attacking American soldiers, most of them really believe that they are the 'good guys', although in reality they are puppets.

His son is a part time commentator/reporter for TyT.

It is very likely that if a European country ever went full natsoc and broke free from the EU 'merica would bring "democracy" to that country.

Jesus Christ, they don't even try to hide it.

yeah absolutely
I think Americans, especially from inner America, are possibly the most good willed westerners but they simply aren't in control of their government anymore and they are losing the internal battle against liberalism, although Trump might perhaps begin a new era
the US is an enemy to the cause of us anto-globalists, not Americans themselves

As it happened to Serbia.

If we have a civil war in the future against Muslims, America is going to bomb us.

God I hope so, I ship out for boot camp in 2 days, and if fuckers like this are in charge of me, I don't know what I will do