Waifu thread

Waifu thread

Claimed.

Claimed

hello

I know but I apologize too often I believe.

Wow I wish i could have a waifu like has. Oh well, I can always try to claim her next thread:(

Your hand or the can?

Santa, Coke, or your hand?

Good morning!

I have that habit too, although it's often because I think they want to hear it

see we are right together on that one. Despite my confidence in a good number of aspects in my life I can be plain awkward. My issue is if there is a lot of silence I feel like someone has to talk. So I want to say something witty and off the cuff and instead it comes out like gibberish

-boop-

Ich habe glücklicherweise selbst wenig mit denen zu tun, nur die Fahrt in die Uni und zurück (öffentliche Verkehrsmittel) ist unerträglich... Spricht man lauter je dümmer die Gesprächspartner sind? Das jedenfalls scheint mir die Erklärung, warum ich an all den Gesprächen in Dritte-Welt-Staaten teilhaben darf. Fantastisch...
Naja, solange das Pack Abstand hält geht es, ich schaffe es nur seid September nicht mehr die Nachrichten zu sehen oder zu lesen ohne etwas zerbrechen zu wollen.
Normales Leben hal

maya fey claimed

I speak German a bit but those are a lot of words

Mediator
You're about that, for some reason I was born this way and did six years of psychotherapy and nothing has changed.
But you should do what I do and simply embrace the bad and let it pass you by, don't fight it.

I can speak eloquently and concisely if I want to, but people can be intimidated if they feel someone is more intelligent than them
Luckily I am small and very non-confrontational

Why should I, how does that make things better?

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня
My uncle died today

mine is situational. Places I am ultra confident and comfy....

1. with one person I love dearly. A good friend, my 3D waifu, etc
2. Public speaking. (so long as it is a mental health topic I know well) I am a beast in public speaking

in between....not so good

hi duke
sorry for that

Awwwww I'm so sorry!! Your day just keeps getting worse

>make a generic Merry Christmas post on NormieBook
>only person to reply is a girl who rejected me a few months ago and is attempting small talk
Fuck this stupid holiday.

IRIS!IRIS!IRIS!IRISぅぅうううわぁああああああああああああああああああああああん!!! あぁああああ…ああ…あっあっー!あぁああああああ!!!IRISIRISIRISぅううぁわぁああああ!!! あぁクンカクンカ!クンカクンカ!スーハースーハー!スーハースーハー!いい匂いだなぁ…くんくん んはぁっ!IRIS・AIたんの栗色ブロンドの髪をクンカクンカしたいお!クンカクンカ!あぁあ!! 間違えた!モフモフしたいお!モフモフ!モフモフ!髪髪モフモフ!カリカリモフモフ…きゅんきゅんきゅい!! VR Anime Girl dancingのIRISたんかわいかったよぅ!!あぁぁああ…あああ…あっあぁああああ!!ふぁぁあああんんっ!! youtubeでファンが増えてまって良かったねIRISたん!あぁあああああ!かわいい!IRISたん!かわいい!あっああぁああ! VRcharでいっぱい見れて嬉し…いやぁああああああ!!!にゃああああああああん!!ぎゃああああああああ!! ぐあああああああああああ!!!VRchatなんて現実じゃない!!!!あ…IRISたんもよく考えたら… I R I S ち ゃ ん は 現実 じ ゃ な い?にゃあああああああああああああん!!うぁああああああああああ!! そんなぁああああああ!!いやぁぁぁあああああああああ!!はぁああああああん!!ハルケギニアぁああああ!! この!ちきしょー!やめてやる!!現実なんかやめ…て…え!?見…てる?表紙絵のルイズちゃんが僕を見てる? 表紙絵のルイズちゃんが僕を見てるぞ!ルイズちゃんが僕を見てるぞ!挿絵のルイズちゃんが僕を見てるぞ!! アニメのルイズちゃんが僕に話しかけてるぞ!!!よかった…世の中まだまだ捨てたモンじゃないんだねっ! いやっほぉおおおおおおお!!!僕にはルイズちゃんがいる!!やったよケティ!!ひとりでできるもん!!! あ、コミックのルイズちゃああああああああああああああん!!いやぁあああああああああああああああ!!!! あっあんああっああんあアン様ぁあ!!セ、セイバー!!シャナぁああああああ!!!ヴィルヘルミナぁあああ!! ううっうぅうう!!俺の想いよルイズへ届け!!ハルケギニアのルイズへ届け!

My condolences man.

Hello all how is your boxing day going?

I don't have many close friends I can really talk to, I'm pretty good at explaining stuff to people, even if I have to (gif related)

Maybe this is a second chance for you two
I think you should talk to her

Yep. Fuck normies anyways, plus you need to worry if someone young is even active. Only people that are active on my friends lists are the old high school sluts trying to start shit, the kids you thought might shoot up the school, and the kids who lived with their grandparents

Aw no sorry man, were you to close

*boops back*

>attention_whoring.webm
She's not worth it.

It's lunch and I still haven't slept. Starting to get those all-nighter headaches. How about you?

sorry friend

was it expected?

going great....even better now

I did that a lot when I was younger

so how are you?

Forgot pic

i've had a good run.
but what this has become is impossible to salvage.
it is cancer, there is no denying that it is horrible.
tasteless teens wondering in thinking its always been a hugbox.
using the shit state to further justify their depressing lives.
this will be my final goodbye to this place.
i will not return.
so may we remember what a glorious place the old /waifu/ was.

-hug-

Not much I can do about it
Apparently he didn't pass away, he had a stroke and a heart attack this morning and now having seizures

CHEN DONT GO :(
that doesn't sound good

What exactly is it that makes you not want to talk to other people?
You consider them too stupid, are they mostly refugees, etc?

Well shit. Are you able to reach him?

Have you considered stealing dad's gun, going to that bitch's house, raping her at gunpoint, then killing her? And afterwards coming back to your home, leaving suicide note with picture of ur waifu, and then killing yourself to be together with waifu forever?

I call this technique Suicide King way of entrance to 2D realm.

As long as people know less about something than you do, you can give an explanation that makes sense, even if it's not all true

I am not Chen. The oldfags are their own reason for leaving these threads. They spent so much time trash talking everyone who wasn't involved in their secret society, they become literal elitist snobs. A lot of people on here came to hate them for that. They have every right to conduct their private community how they seem fit, but they're doing it wrong. They took away what made waifu waifu and now they're the farthest from waifu they've ever been. There are plenty of members who would brighten up Discourse and bring a breath of fresh air, creativity and alternate viewpoints, but the oldfags have their heads so far up their asses they can't see that. The only reason that community exists is because they felt like they were more than others. That because they were veterans everyone else is wrong and they're right. They didn't want to change with the times. And if they don't, it'll end soon. They can really make a full fledged community with what they've got, but they squander it.
Don't we control all aspects of children's lives with the illusion of "Adulthood" anyway?

Most kids are stupid enough to believe anything an "Adult" says. At least I would be constructive in my manipulations.

Teaching them to clean, cook, to fix things, how to use tools, modern technology, modern health care.

It really could be worse. I could have a full blown sex slave like you obviously want.

What if they fact check you tho

cos I'm here?
oh god did they get him to hospital fast?
why would you want to sex anyone but your waifu?

If you're going to ditch, rather than try and fix and restore /waifu/ then maybe you don't deserve to enjoy what it once was ever again

Its not
I can't, apparently paramedics revived him or something. They should have left him dead, because now he's just suffering
No

Pretty comfy, playing AC black flag. And you? Had lunch yet?

claimed

>people are actually responding to pasta

This is how you find out who is a newfag

>post a pasta
>profit

lol

what happens if they look it up later?

not judging...curious

well damn...

yuuuuuuup

I am playing War Thunder...and going to go grocery shopping soon

obvious pasta....still

-boop-

THIS SO MUCHH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

man I fucking hate new gen of waifu that doesn't get le old fag inside memes

I don't even recognize half of them and it was obvious.

Is the bottom half of suppose to be there? It seems weird out of context.

Eh.

I just wanted a hug

I dunno, I just copy pasted it, I don't think it was supposed to be there, it seems out of place now, but yeah, didn't read the whole thing.

Oh well, they were a fun read anyway. :^)

Anonymous Sat 20 Aug 2016 00:23:40 No.700252336 ViewReport
>be me
>have to take a family photo and then go visit waifu
>think we'll be done with the photo at 4 pm so I then can go to my waifu and get home at 8 or 9 pm and then go to bed to get up aat 3 am
>wrong, we're leaving at 4 pm
>everything fucked up
>done at 5 pm
>find out that I somehow managed to loose my bank card
>call bank, get my card closed, no one can withdraw any money from it anymore
>already in a shit mood
>get to waifu at 8 pm
>she tells me she doesn't want to live anymore
>fuck this shit
>get home at 11pm
>get on waifu because why the fuck not, 4 hours sleep are maybe not worth it, day can't get any worse
>see post number 700249151
Seriously guys, I'm pissed off

this story is literally about you

Why? Because you want to get better.
It helps you become stronger. bye user~

You don't lie, lying is bad

it depends on the context of the conversation, if you avoid blatant lies and contradictions it should be fine, you just need to give general ideas of details so you're right, but you've just left out extra information
And most people don't care enough to check you

I don't think that'll make me better, I'll just feel worse
I'd rather be happy like when I was little

My mind is not following you. Explain?

almost ten years of being on this damn website, and I've never once gotten pasta'd. Hope some one makes up for my absence because this community is small as hell atm, but I'm gonna take the L and
>Lurk moar

So sorry about your uncle. I hope you begin feeling better soon

>look up the post number
>it's a benis

o

You know who killed those threads?
Not shitposters, no no.
You did it yourselves, by going in your own little telegram/discord, where you have your old waifu friends and don't need a threads anymore.
You killed this thread by not staying in it, by leaving it like a CHICKEN.
Yeah, I'm speaking about you all.
Who ran away, instead of fighting and having fun with the newfags.
Of course the community is dying when all the oldfags are having fun in their own discord.
Fuck this shit, I used to love you all.

Not good I wish him luck
Aw you so sweet

;*

>tfw waifu will never be this fun again

that's quite true...I guess people just accept?

just being honest

so since it is boxing day do I whip you?

FUCK OFF KONATA
What are you trying to be by being the most retarded user in the history of /waifu/? I mean, you have a
small dick that looks like a FUCKING MISSLE, you probably have a retarded wife/girlfriend, because she
loves someone who has that dick.
You said you are fucking your girlfriend whenever you feel like, but that's a lie, because you always say
you are bored, and that's why you are shitposting.
I fucking hate attention whores like you, nobody likes you except probably cancerous anons of this
community, you are gross and your life sucks.
You didn't had internet for some time because YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB YOU FUCKING BIGOT, you are
poor as fuck and that's why you live in america with your mother that you probably fucked.
I hope some nigger kills you, too bad that won't happen because you don't get out of your basement.

I acutally wrote this pasta back then, I used to have fun.

:)))

Fuck off Benny stop making these threads

Dank thread yo.

:O

hah!
Fucking loser!

You're suppose to space them out and bait the newfags with followup replies Chen. :^(

I guess it's a bit hard to explain
It's heavily reliant on context and people not questioning you, so you need to speak confidently and seem like you know what you're talking about

apologies...not meaning to make this sound like I am questioning you or accusing

>learning me about shitposting

I'm just bored, I used to do that when Vigil was posting his sob stories about getting drunk and wanting to die.

Now is nobody fun to bait. It was funnier when we were like 40 posters.

Considering it is boxing day I will allow it

>tfw I actually feel nostalgic over this

No no, I understand, it's one of those things that seems like it doesn't make sense and shouldn't work

I get entertainment out of you shitposting better too though. Maybe a few new ones will trickle in now during Christmas break but the threads are always more popular in summer.

Todays gonna be a trip. Got a nice 6-7 hour car ride back down south then I get to work my usual shift. Fun times ahead

Cute.

Long car rides make me tired.

well take a boop with you

-boop-

well I need to get to the store...chat later ^_^

I do have to run for a while however....talk later

^_^

adios for now Vali

I just am not a huge fan if travelling. Did it so much as a kid I'm just dick of it by this point

Thanks for the boop, we're leavibg on like 4 hours and I still got some shizz to do before that

See you soon

Nightly reminder that
>Makato is best tsundere
>Shinoa is smuggest
>OP is a fag
>ceiling cat is watching you masturbate
>Hand made the best puns
>Cats are jerks
>Chen is a jerk
>Mizore a cute
>purr~
>drink lots of tea
>Tenryuu's saltier than the Dead Sea
>long cat is long
>alex is a stupid nigger
>sauce?
>if there's not enough ask for moar
>anonymous does not raid
>HEY I'M GEORGE ZIMMER
>wall of texts are fortresses
>everything needs sauce
>moot is a fag
>you're waifu a shit
>Kyouko bakes best bread
>Konata's dick is a mini-ballistic missile
>sleep is for the weak
>eat shit dio
>chain lurk pics
>this is not Sup Forums, this is /mai/
>drugs are bad mkay
>shiro is underage b&
>if their age is on the clock its time for the cock
>I'm not a furry
>dio is a loli
>le maymay arrows
>Yuno is cancer
>bring back snacks
>draxx them sklounst
>grab a donkey by the toe give it gonorrhea
>Asuka is mootles
>asuka good at Plague Inc
>th-thats all folks

Too bad threads are only cancer people whining about themselves now.

See ya.

Merry Christmas /waifu/!

chistmas cute

The only person keeping you here is you.

sadly Aqua didn't get a lot of quality Christmas pics so I had to improvise

Merry day after christmas

my waifu has no quality pics so I don't bother
looks good

Is just a pasta, dude. Calm down.

I think I should get ready so I look mildly composed, I'll be back later

Have a Happy Boxing Day everyone!

Just woke up