What did you guys get for christmas? here's what i got

what did you guys get for christmas? here's what i got

This

i was going to get rayman again because i was a retarded child who never put games back in their cases so mine is scratched to hell, but i chose to wait a little it's not expensive.

Wow for me its like 20 games i want to buy from my pocket but its gonna be like 500£ and yeah tomba 1/2 are one of those also sheep & dog

tomba 1/2 are my favorite games on the system they were the first ones i rebought. or tombi for you

How much you spendare on them? They cost like 100£ per one

71 usd on 1, and something like 60 usd on 2.both discs are nearly flawless too, you can find loose discs without the case for even cheaper than that.

The Oddworld games are the best/

except for strangers wrath and munchs bullshit. excited for soulstorm though

Do you also know raiden project or something like this ... also fighting force

To be fair both of those games strayed too far from the platformer formula that made the first two so great. New N Tasty was alright but the color saturation from Unity and the hitboxes made things a little too different

i played raiden project on an arcade machine at a skating rink about 8 years ago, never owned it, and never played fighting force.
and that's why i didn't like them, munch's oddysee was just weird, felt like i was playing pikmin for that i never finished it

I recommend downloading fightin force on psx emulator, its really good game

Clothes, a coat, and gas cards cause im not 13 anymore, if youre old enough to post on here, youre too old to still be playing games mate

>oddworld

Are you even trying?

I got a whisk. And a calendar.

I'm thinking I should have bought myself something I'd enjoy rather than thinking I expended a lot of effort and money for no particular reason. Kind of disappointed.

>strangers wrath

I liked this one.

i got a bunch of cat-related clothes from my mom and some merlot.
twas a good chrisis

skullmonkeys is amazing!!!

>a pair of warm gloves
>a set of long undergarments
>2 or 3 pairs of socks
>bottle of liquor
>a bobblehead figure

Lucky

All I ever want

the first bonus room always stuck with me because it was one of the few times in the game i felt safe, i was being serenaded, was reassured that everything was ok, and was just collecting stuff at my own leisure.

This :)

Summer sausage and a bottle of whiskey.

I got this.

NieR: Automata
FFXII: The Zodiac Age
A second monitor and a stand for both

Two packages of socks
Two button up shirts

New ski jacket
Money
Some button ups and ts
Lots of chocolates
Sweater
Scarf
Books
A nice framed print
And some other shit and tons of stocking shit.

crash bash was great

I got this here Vidya game

They were good games, just not the same genre

i love you, i was looking for other games to get and bonk was one i forgot, for nes though not this.

This and a new amp.

Gameboy advance sp 101

My mom gave me $40.

I hate her, so I gave it back.

Nice. I got the 5 last year and it's the best smart tv I had, and I've had a few. Too bad they don't add playstation vue.