Why am I to afraid to cut anywhere else?

Why am I to afraid to cut anywhere else?

Hey user, user here. Just wanted to let you know that no one cares! Bye!

Because youre an attention whore and you want people to see how sad you are..
Yu probably got too many participation trophies growing up and were brainwashed to thinking that you're automatically special/valuable

Google "Free mental healthcare (Your state)"

Cat scratches are for attention, if you wanted to harm they'd be deeper and with purpose.

If that were true why did I specifically choose my shoulders and chest because those are the parts of me people are least likely to see?

Because shoulders are meaty and used to exposure to physical abuse. They are less sensitive than other areas of the body so when cut it doesn't hurt as much,
so in short it's because you're a scared little pussy

Guess you're just a wuss. I let my gf pierce my dick with low gauge needles all over the place just because it gets her off. The scars give my dick more texture for her pleasure. Stop thinking about yourself so much and mutilate yourself for the benefit of others.

Your turn OP

Keked good

Let's see who will win!

Good shit user

dude your fucked

Dubs for next move!
Roll

Not this time fucker!

block the dub Os

fucking kek

>white people

OP you're going to lose

Probably because you don't know if it will hurt more. From experience the most painful is the waistbone area. Legs and arms don't hurt as much as body cuts do and I have a lot from all of them.

You lost gg wp

FUCK IT

OP you are fucked, please get some help you absolute dipshit

lol ur psycho please seek help

the fact that you posted here letting everyone know you cut yourself proves his point exactly.

>Because youre an attention whore and you want people to see how sad you are..

include me in the screen cap

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'll give you the posting part but I still went to decent lengths so no one will see them

Someone please cap this