Try to make this short and sweet Sup Forums, i've asked lots of my friends their opinion but im so confused

Try to make this short and sweet Sup Forums, i've asked lots of my friends their opinion but im so confused.

>be me when im around 18
>meet this girl through a friend
>have instant connection
>we both feel it very strongly
>always hang out and do shit together (along with a couple of others)
>always be too much of a faggot to try anything with her
>she gets a bf
>i get pissed off
>eventually stop contact and group splits
>Basically have zero contact for about 6 years (im 27 now)
>randomly see her a few weeks ago in bar
>talk for a bit
>she calls me that night saying 'i don't know why im calling you'
>we exchange some random drunk words (cant really remember)
>we start talking over fb and she gets me to move to snapchat so her bf (now her fiancee) can't see
>start confessing our love for eachother
>tells me she doesn't want to marry him (getting married very very soon)
>starts saying all this crazy shit that i've always thought
>we love each other, never felt this way about anyone ever, wondering how our life would be if got together instead
>huge amounts of chemistry still
>sending me nudes via snapchat etc
>says she wants me to fuck her
>says she can't cheat on him because she will feel too guilty (but said she hopes he cheats on her so she can call off wedding)

I don't know what do or what to say b, my whole world has come crashing down, i've been with around 20 women but i've never felt like this about anyone.
Her fiancee is the only guy shes ever fucked if that helps at all?
Whats the play here b? if anything. This is not a troll thread of some gay made up story, its actually truth. Shes insanely hot btw.

Posted this before but i really need opinons.

Pic-semi related, looks like her quite a bit. From my point of view the girl is a 9/10

She’s already cheating. Just be the man and seduce her into fucking you and wife her up. Or be the man and tell her fiancé that he’s a bout to marry a cheating slut.

Yea but she's not a cheating slut to be fair, she's only ever fucked this one guy.
And this is closest i've ever felt to being in love (despite being in 2 serious relationships previously) and i think she feels the same.

Dangerous territory. She’s probably just getting cold feet as she’s getting closer to getting married and once you guys finally fuck, it’s over between you two and she’s going to go back to her fiancée. Don’t do it unless you want your heart broken.

Just post her nudes. Nobody cares about anything else.

Yea i thought about this, its pretty common for people to feel like this when they get close to marriage, however its a bit dangerous on her part to do all this knowing full well i could ruin her marriage by telling her fiancee.

No

>No

Then fuck off, faggot. Have fun with your shitty bait thread.

She's getting cold feet before a wedding. This is a huge red flag. If you try to get together with her and wife her, one day she'll be talking to another guy about how she doesn't want to marry you. Run.

Wait for a bit after she gets married and see if she still feels this way. Secretly meet up with her at the mall/bar and spend some more time together in person before making your decision.

I mean its a bit crazy to suggest me marrying her, i've never even fucked her.
I understand what you're saying, but i honestly think we are both in love with eachother even after all this time.

Yea this is a probably good plan.

>i honestly think we are both in love with eachother
>I mean its a bit crazy to suggest me marrying her
Riiiiiight...

Is the fiance rich? If they get married then divorced, then you steal her away and marry her you'll get some sweet cash.

But if you dont feel like completely destroying the man id convince her to figure out what she actually thinks is best for her and to do that. Who knows, she might actually love you, not this other guy and be more compatible with you. But all these feelings of guilt and anxiety about the wedding are going to be blurring her judgement. Really this is all in her court and she's got to make the real decisions

Shes using you as an escape plan, she's scared and probably a little crazy. She doesn't know what she wants.

Cut off all contact. It will be hard for a week or two, but you need to get past this. There's nothing in it for you, there's no reason to be talking to her.

While I agree, don’t fall for it. Maybe she just trusts you and doesn’t think you’ll do anything. She’s probably just looking for one more fuck before she gets married. I’d be pretty nervous about being committed to one person for the rest of my life if they were the only person I’ve had sex with.

I don't believe in marriage.

No but she is actually really rich, not like insane but she has very wealthy parents and has like $200k cash in bank and also a house. Yea you are right, maybe i should text her and give her an ultimatum and just say look i want to be with you but you have to make the decision? or is this a bit too try hard?

Don't do this
Tell her if she doesn't love her fiance she should just bite the bullet and break up, there is no reason to marry him if she's not lucky with it - this would just hurt both of them

>run

Yea when i started talking to her again i was sure this is what she wanted so i was thinking fuck yea i get to fuck her, but then she is the one who started bombarding me with her feelings, thinking about me all the time, wanting to contact me before etc etc. I was sure she just wanted a last fuck before getting married.

Even if she wants to (which im unsure whether she does want to break up like she says she does or not) she is just too much of a pussy to actually do it. Maybe thats why she wants to use me as an excuse.

She even told me on saturday when her fiancee was going out drinking "I hope 'John' fucks one of the girls he's out with tonight"

You dont want to corner and confront her, you should be cooperating with her to help find the best solution. If she feels shes on the defensive then communication will shut down and it won't lead to well thought out decisions. Be supportive, bitches love support. Itll also make her more likely to think you're the shit and leave her fiance for you

Then tell her If she's to much of a pussy to follow her feelings she won't be happy
What do you want to hear?
She won't be happy with the guy anyway and the guy won't be happy with her for long and you have the chance to get happy with her, and if she only used you as excuse you took the chance at least
But if you try it do it before she gets married and not after, chances of all of you three to get happy will only get worse afterwards
If you don't try you will bite your ass

I mean in my ideal world i would like her to not marry him and i start seeing her, but how do i actually achieve this, its her that i have to convince but how ?

Yea its hard to be supportive when shes so fucking mental

Go and talk to her face to face and use all of your persuasive skills to make her leave him and be with you, if that doesn't work crash the fucking wedding, just don't give up on her

>but how
Talk to her about it and be honest with her
Tell her engagement is a phase to find out if you really want to marry, if it would be binding you would marry on the spot instead
If she doesn't want to marry she shouldn't do it - this would hurt her fiance even more in the future than if she just breaks up now
Tell her it's her live and she should trow away happiness for a false sense of responsibility

Maybe her leaving him and getting with you isn't the best solution. Do you really want a mental girlfriend? Exactly how mental we talking? Because all girls are fucking insane

*shouldn't throw away obsly

If she really doesn't want to marry him, she would get the fuck out.

Talk to her family, whoever she is closest to and try to find out what she told them. If she has cold feet there must be someone she confides in that has to know more.

You convince people by asking them questions, not by stating things. Ask her questions that naturally lead her to reason the conclusion you want.

Yea, thanks man.

This actually sounds good, make take a picture of that.

Yea shes fairly mental, not any more than any other girl honestly.

She already said she has mentioned doubts to her brother, but we dont really get on.

Yea this is pretty smart. If i tell her not to marry him, it will make her more likely to do it. If i just ask hard questions and be nonjudgmental its more likely i get to where i want to be?

Yes this is a fundamental principle of successful negotiation. The idea is you're cooperating and supporting rather than trying to "win" the negotiation. Do more listening than talking and find out how she feels. Then ask if its worth feeling like that to avoid the pain of calling off the wedding, or whatever. Its much more effective than saying "if you marry this guy you dont love you'll feel awful forever and ruin things blah blah". Theres likely nothing you can tell her she doesnt already know

It sounds like the best, most logical solution actually is for her to not marry this guy shes doesn't love, its just about leading her to logical conclusions based off her own reasoning and feelings instead of imposing your own

thanks m8