youtube.com/watch?v=-ZujhoHZBsg
youtube.com/watch?v=7fssVoCwVQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=wgpwXnuzlvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0Puy8pWVhvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

crossboarding has become an epidemic

>Duitsers

Actually I equally hate my country too

I don't hate other countries, I just think their people should be shot.

Mag ik je plaatje opslaan?

>person likes to goes outside
>likes himself more than others
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Seriously though, you germans are pathetic. Kill yourselves. What kind of pathetic "people" votes for the same president for 16 fucking years ?

Nationalism just means striving for a sovereign national state. How exactly is following this goal in conflict with talking to people from other countries?

I am sorry our government cant be as efficient as government of Greece

nationalism means "my country first"
As America currently shows us, this attitude is not exactly helplful in international cooperation

Le ebic country RP is to thank for this
Sup Forums is shit

duden.de/rechtschreibung/Nationalismus
> Nationalismus, der
> erwachendes Selbstbewusstsein einer Nation mit dem Bestreben, einen eigenen Staat zu bilden

Und jetzt Ruhe, Sören.

liberal nationalism is a disease

But imperialism is better?

globalism is

the generals were a mistake
A BIG MISTAKE

No complete acquiescence to foreign cultures, otherwise you're obviously devoid of humanity

And how do you get everyone to play along? By conquering them, which is imperialism.

You do know that Nationalism was what attwmpted the first democracies in europe and germany during the spring of nations?
It can mean many things and has gotten a primaroly negative ring only after the worldwars albeit its basic principles still rule over most of eurasias and north africas countries as they make perfect sense.

Or by, you know, mutually benefitial cooperation

it can mean many things, but in reality, when somebody nowadays calls himself an nationalist, it means "my country first"

So underdeveloped nations need nationalism?

Pay the 2% you cheap bastard

My only problem is that you don't actually get to talk to other cunts.
>Aus/Can/NZ flag = chang
>Ger flag = I am a greek
>France flag = l'algerie
>UK flag = paki/chang tossup
Otherwise I think I would be quite friendly and well-tempered.

>when somebody nowadays calls himself an nationalist, it means "my country first"
Yeah, no shit. The government of a country should care for the country and people it governs before caring about other countries and people.

pay to whome?

Let me rephrase it you autist. Spend 2% of your GDP on defense like you're supposed to.

Nationalism doesn't necessarily imply you hate other countries or cultures. In fact, if you like other cultures and want to ensure the existence of them, you would be a nationalist. To be a globalist instead would mean the death of all countries we banter about on Sup Forums

i don't hate anyone

Oh, thank you for rephrasing this.
As you probably know, the 2% agreement is volutary and is only supposed to be reached in 2024.
We will of course try our best to reach 2%, but I think one should also consider the huge amount of money we invest in development aid, which can be just as crucial to security as military spending

>everybody is nationalistic as fuck and hates others countries
Yeah, that may be a fair generalisation. I can't really stand national chauvinism but the nationalism meme is pretty pronounced with Australian anons on Sup Forums.
Worth keeping in mind that Sup Forums as a whole has been flooded with outside scum thanks to the leaky containment that is Sup Forums. The recent Clapistani election did a real number on boards like Sup Forums.

>Nationalism doesn't necessarily imply you hate other countries or cultures.
But in practice, nationalism leads to wars between countries. Just look at WW1 and 2

>To be a globalist instead would mean the death of all countries we banter about on Sup Forums
how? Would globalists outlaw Sup Forums banter?

>To be a globalist instead would mean the death of all countries we banter about on Sup Forums
No, user. The death of nations is stagnation. Your dreaded "globalism" is the exact opposite and is what allows smaller nations to remain competitive in the modern world.

Well ultimately globalism would lead to a one nation world

Is there a reason Australians tend to be further right than other nationalities online? Is it just because of abos?

That would take time, we probably wouldn't be alive by then anymore.
And besides, a one-world government doesn't mean that all the different cultures cease to exist

I'm sure when something unfortunate happens and a conflict starts that development aid will be REALLY useful. Unless you actually think there will never be any more wars, in which case you're incredibly optimistic about humanity.

Yes?

>a one-world government
That will mean WW3.

>75495973
Mate do you not realize how stupid that is?

>spend money on development.
Yeah, that's all good and shit, but what if a conflict between NATO and CSTO breaks out? That development aid won't mean shit in a situation like that.

>I'm sure when something unfortunate happens and a conflict starts that development aid will be REALLY useful.
Developing aid can prevent conflicts from happening in the first place.

It depends on the country and people and has good and bad sides.
Ethnically fractured states often end even more fractured with it as one ethnicity tries to patronize others or its used to justifie tyranny/is a reaction to it-the balkan comes to my mind. Arab nationalism could have worked out until Saddam made it his private tyrant circlejerk ending in shooting the ones who would have wished for the end of the sykes picot line-and despite everything he is STILL missed by some iraqis after all. Ataturk is a sucessstory so is finland seceeding for nationalistic reasons, Japan and Bhutan seem to be pleasant examples too albeit with some dirt on their hands albeit not as much as us. I dont know about the stans and indochina.
you need some motivator for strife, enduring hardship and identifying with your countrymen over some common national myth+heritage or you cant trust them to be part of your ingroup that listens to the same law and then that ends in clans, local quasi-feudal fucktards and sucessful people making not investions or dare risks in their home country out of loyality. People from optimistic nations tend do that afterall even if they wouldnt have to. Also you bind valuable people to the country, some high earning indians return from the US for patriotic reasons.

Thats what the media says and you dont really believe that progressive states like canada or germany never ever act in their economic selfinterest?
Id say its more honest if you dont even pretend you dont keep your self interests in mind. Everybody wants the good life.

We give more aid than Germany (despite being poorer... go figure) and it's accomplished absolutely nothing other than enormous overpopulation problems that our children will have to deal with

youtube.com/watch?v=AYTaZGjVMr0

a one world government is inevitable in human civilization. But it won't fucking happen for 100s of years, more than likely. Do you really think that once humans start colonizing other planets, even galaxies, that Earth will still have fucking individual governments?

I thought so as well, a greater nationalistic cause needs to subsume any ethnic or cultural differences

Well, good thinkg we have Americans on our side to defend us

If countries do start exploiting space it'll trigger WW3 super quick.

>Thats what the media says and you dont really believe that progressive states like canada or germany never ever act in their economic selfinterest?
They do, but they also consider the interests of other nations and try to find a compromise through negotiation.
You as a German should know better than anybody else the consequences of "politik der freien hand"

REEEEEE

dont you want to defend your allies?

miss Sup Forums music threads
shit i saved from years ago no idea what it means
youtube.com/watch?v=u6bFODjjkUU

If you keep acting the way you have been we won't why the fuck should we defend someone who isn't willing to defend us as well.

If they can at least prove that they tried to defend themselves, but not when you neglect your own military and expect us to compensate for that when shit hits the fan.

This

I'm glad we're entering an era of worse relations with Germany and the rest if ungrateful Europe, you're all so entitled.

correct me if i am wrong, but the only time in history article 5 was called up, it was done by America.
And then, your European allies came and helped you

>Germans in charge of not being cucks

Doesn't Germany have a huge industrial base? If war were ever to break out they'd be able to increase their army massively surely?

Don't get involved lad.
Yanks and Germany have shit to sort out.
Fuck all to do with us.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWs9uSvq8oA

>the only time a country has actually been attacked since the founding of NATO
>only time article 5 has been activated
shocker.

And i'm not saying America wouldn't defend Germany/rest of NATO, because we would, but if your not going to try to defend yourself, why should America say, send their entire army to defend you for yourselves. Opposed to focusing more on ourselves, or other NATO members.

That would take time to mobilize though.

If we were capable of fully defending ourselves, what reason would we have to be in nato?

Turks would be annoyed if you interfered with their colony.

Best post in this thread.

I have a notepad full of German stuff wew
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZujhoHZBsg

youtube.com/watch?v=7fssVoCwVQ8

No country in the world could defend themselves by themselves.

Look at your countries history if you want examples

America can

It has draw backs too namely loss of jobs to poorer countries and you end up having to retrain those workers. If it includes open borders it can be a fucking train wreck as EU countries found out.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgpwXnuzlvY
Arabia mentioned oh dear.

If we pulled a Germany and declared war on the world it's debatable if we'd win.

>tfw anti-nationalist for precisely these reasons

Still hate foreigners though.

NATO is a defensive alliance

>greater
Well, there are the pan-x kinds of nationalism as the baathist example and the early german one and the small tribal one that also works in a few cases. Biafra war is an example for that I guess, revolt failed but the result could have pulled its own weight probably.

In todays northsudan life bedscha, nubians, arabs and some smaller sahelpeople? How big are differences between those?

>politik der freien hand
A result of the time and bad leadership.
The german empire stuck to monarchy instead of meritocratic leadership which was exactly what the nationalist studentcorps in the 19th century wanted to fight against, would the slow process of republicanisation have went faster the nation would have been a bit more balanced.

Furthermore you must be mindful of europeand being the leading worldpower at that time which is rather insane if you think about how much land was controlled from our slim outgrowth of asia. It was as if modern Russia, China and Amerika shared a common border like colours on a fucking piechart. You can only imagine how tense that would be.

I believe that the nuclear bomb and the fact that we need each other for trade today which has become more profitable then direct war makes the concept of nationstates even more stable as it allows for the few inevitable conflicts between people to be solved by ritualised country vs country warfare and not the ongoing slaughter between factions in a civil war which is just war without borders or authority to represent the civillians involved.
Our history warns us to be as careful as possible on that I agree. People were genocided for smaller misteps as ours.

through globalisation or through robots, that will happen sooner or later either wey
Its up to the individual countries to reeducate their working force and qualify them for new job opportunities

When are you bringing back that marsupial wolf thing? You have the dna

Apparently big enough to warrant oppression and genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=0Puy8pWVhvE

>A result of the time and bad leadership.
That's the danger of nationalism. You need only one bad leader to cause a world war

>it allows for the few inevitable conflicts between people to be solved by ritualised country vs country warfare and not the ongoing slaughter between factions in a civil war which is just war without borders or authority to represent the civillians involved.
WTF? Are you an aztec?

I thought only south Sudan would have ethnic warfare going on now between Dinkas and what not.
You northern guys still have war now after drawing that line with the south?

When are you bringing back that divine right thing? You have the monarchy.

She's you old lady too.

>And besides, a one-world government doesn't mean that all the different cultures cease to exist

It could. France stamped out a lot of it's local cultures.

but Germany didn't
still plenty of local cultures here

Eu could be good and effective if it were just an economic union. Now it is also political union with german tyranny. Also euro currency works only for germany.
Fuck the eu. we can still be pals and do busines as usual. Even if we are a bit nationalistic

Thylacine.
Map that dna and stick it in a dingo embryo or some shiet.
Love to see of those fuckers

how do we tyrannise Finland?

We don't hate other countries we're just willing to stand up for our own

The fascism that spread throughout Europe in the early 20th century began in France. 1890 or some shit.

Cultures are gonna get diluted no matter what unless you ban the internet, people are more influenced by it than anything else.

German trade balance is a ridiculously surplus and the rest of the eu countries are struggling with the economy. You can not deny that eu is just greater germany. It benefits most you guys
And do i even have to say that merkel welcomed all migrants

so selling more goods than bying is tyranny?
Your spit in the face of all people who experienced real opression. Shame on you

If she won't rule at home how can we expect her to rule here?

Dingos aren't even marsupials so that's probably not the right choice.

I would like to see one, too, but it's about as likely as bringing back sane government.

I have a trade deficit with my local shop, fucking tyrannical Pakistanis.

>one bad leader to cause a worldwar
Well, you seem to assume that leader is mighty important then and is not properly held in check by a balance of powers which can be a thing with or without nationalism.
The Soviets and Americans were at each others throat in a most tense and dangerous situation over economic and ideologic differences-not historical turfwars for greater slawistan or some shit.
If we had an EU army an utter retard in charge could do much harm under the delusions that it would be for humanitarian reasons. Retards who cant calculate risks and couragous bastards make war, not that certain way to build up a state on ethnic identity in particular even though it has been a major candidate too.

>An atztec
lol
Thing is, if there are cultural or ideological grievances that dont get adressed or economic interest-conflicts that cant be resolved people form groups and make war independent of some peaceloving internationalist government above them.
The UN never could stop corporate thugs from killing of indigenous villages in order to be able to log freely in southamerica and the did not so for the final solution of the amerindian question but for their personal gain.
ISIS is a truly international organisation that does not think highl of borders, free of racism too, they have recruts from europe, africa and central asia, still they kill and perform ethnic cleansing-a trend that can also be observed in failed african states or states like the ottoman empire or the lebanon when the fell into disorder too with the ethnic tribes killing each other with women and children as every enemies death child means the foreign entity is robbed of future human material to pressure your own group. This is how we act if we organise on our own with some helpless government standing by that does not hold any authority to us as we cant relate to it and its absolutely barbaric.
cont:

With the organisation of ethnic-based states, barbarity can and did still happen in war. But as the powerstructures usually settle on established borders based on were people belonging to their nation life, war over turf can only be justified in the form of borderskirmishes and if there is interethnical conflict, the highest instances always are able to at least hold some kind of reasonable contact.
What I meant with "ritualised" was that Europe at its nationalistic high still had established thoughts about what is appropiate and what not, which is why propaganda highlighting german warcrimes in belgium during ww1 for example actually worked as it was deemed an unfair thing out of the rulebook and the idea of "our guys and their guys have uniforms to mark themselves and we only send our men to die" actually was accepted. This was also how america fought against the nation of Iraq which represented its civillians with a proper army.

One of the reasons Hitler got away with so much until he escalated the war into a race based darwinist struggle for supremacy was that the warweary countries assumed that he would be satiated with having dominion over all german speaking areas as that was the way wars were fought before.
This is also why his transgressions afterwards weight even heavier as many genocides like the rwandan one were grassroots movements in times of uncertainity were you have local officiers sperging out of personal hatred and not that acribic bureaucratic slaughter.
Im not saying Nationalism is te best system there is and sometimes it is outright harmful, but there are regions on earth were things go more orderly and peaceful if you organise power accoding to the lingualgroups and their tribal feels after drawing a line in the sand and let them bicker fromthat position instead of having a distant anti-discrimination hegemon over them who wont be able to stop themkilling each other based on immaterial grudges that cant be adressed by segregation

*can only be adressed by

Most of it is shitposting and bantering to be honest