Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Tie her up and zap her with electric shocks while she screeches and tries to get loose. All of this is being broadcasted live, of course, and all of her friends get to see her sexually tortured.

push her head into the bed and spread her legs and fuck her ass and if she asks me to stop i pound harder

Lead her around by her septum ring, tie her up to the wall, then fuck her and cum inside, after wards I'll punch her in the stomach a few times so my cum splashes back out of her.

WHat is this? Post videos Op

wwyd?

Wwyd

Wwyd. She is a crazy bosy workout. Can pot more pics with her progress.

dyww

Wwyd?

Could she squat on my dick until she makes me cum?

wwyd

Most likely

Tie her up on the bed and fuck her ass

Wwyd?

fuck her from behind while I pull her hair switching from her pussy to her ass and back. Then I'd make her choke on my dick until I cum in her throat.

wwyd to this slut?

Kik?

Have her like that as I force my cock down her throat, then bend her over the bed and wrap my tie around her throat as I fuck her.
Get her to ride me while I slap her tits and ass. Girl's got a nice pair of slappin' titties.

WWYD?

Kik is for faggots, user

Same

Cuff her to my bed and throatfuck that whore's mouth, collar her, clamp her nips and fuck her until I nut in her tight snatch

Would get my dick deep inside her until I see her legs shake and tremble while grabbing her tits

Is this the before or the after? Either way she's got a great body. I'd fuck her from behind with her face against a wall

Anyone?

More. Would love to suck those tits all day

During...

post everything from this girl bro, e-ve-ry-thing

I would fuck her daily.

Shes fucking perfect. PLEASE tell me there is more of her!

Nice. That pussy looks tight and that paired with a toned body makes me think she would be great in cowgirl.

Would bend her over and force my cock deep into her. She would scream as I groped her tits while ramming her hard. I'd throw my head back and send spurt After spurt of seed into her womb.

Muffin dive

You have no idea. She was nuts regarding sex.
So. A good wwyd? Everything allowed. She can handle it :)

Would cum deep in her throat while holding her hair and pulling them strongly.

Throat fuck position

I'd take my cock and shove it down her throat, fucking her cute face. Then bend her over, spank her until she's screaming, and fuck her while pulling her hair. Would have to then cum all over that face.

wwyd to these 2 sluts?

any takers?

Tits? I see they could be a good fuck

I want to facefuck that little slut

I'd rape her little pussy until I planted my seed deep inside her womb

Really fuckable face, right? Kinda screams "Shove a cock in me and make me puke!" in a way

She's very similar to my gf. Would love to empty my balls in that ass. Here's mine

Slide those panties down and press her face down into the bed.

Sisters....wwyd?

Wwyd?

looks like she can definitely take it, here are my 2 sluts

Rape both. Left would be a good fuck and sex slave but I would breed right

Those tits are made to be fucked. Any cock eager to make my gf asshole stretched wide open?

keep it up

Definitely take blondie first. I'm thinking up the ass. Make her friend watch, let her know that she's next. They can scream all they want, it won't change anything.

Sweet idea

Those hips mean she was meant to carry children. So I'd breed her

Shes a KoRn fan? I'd marry her. :)

Black cock lover here, what would you do to her?

good choice, blondie is the far better fuck.. she'll definitely scream for you, but still enjoy it

N

Id go with that, heres a pic of your breeder!

Wwyd

Would bend her against the couch and fuck her from behind. Smacking that big fat ass, would make her tits slap until she scream of pleasure

Slap my cock against her tongue as she holds it out, make up ruined and drool running down her chin

Tie her up and burn her at the stake. Fucking filthy nigger lover.

Kik user?

Cutie to be made my slave

Wwyd to my gf?

Sweet breasts. She shows them off because she subconsciously craves to be bred. I'd rip her pants off breed her right there, sending load after load into her womb.

Little slut

Her's or mine?

Answer's the same either way, doesn't exist.

Would grab those tits while fucking her little ass from behind

More

call her max moefoe and force her to live out bizarre max moefoe cosplay sex

They're nice! Wwyd?

Would throw her in bed tie her and bite her thighs until I see her gray pantys get wet and she begs me to fuck her

Fuck her with her head in that guillotine and pull the lever lever before I blow my load then fuck her neck stump to finish.

Turn down the AC. Looks hot AF in there.

Would she agree to empty my balls in her ass? Does she like anal? Here's mine ass and say wwyd

sauce?

Grab her by the hair while doggy make that ass slap like crazy. I'd make her scream and beg me to stop