If you were to kill yourself how would you go about it...

If you were to kill yourself how would you go about it? I’ve been thinking of different opinions for a while but just wanted to see what everyone’s opinions are on the most successful ways and routes others would take.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would throw myself out of a building. Instant death and I don't have to buy a gun

choke myself with my bare hands

Carbon monoxide - Slowly going to sleep

Not that I would. Game of Thrones isn't over yet and The Doctor just regenerated.

>instant
What

Nigger if I hit the floor the pain will kill me instantly

I'd purposely gobungee jumping and have an "accident". Then, nobody could say i commited suicide.

Hanging. It is the most reliable. I'm thinking I'll get a cpap mask and hook it up to helium tank after I'm tied up and ready to go. That way I'll just pass out without having to think about it and then gravity will take care of the rest.

how would you have said accident without making it obvious

Don't bait faggot, Just do it

I keep this in stickynotes for your convenience.

Shallow water blackout. You hyperventilate for a minute or two, then submerge yourself under water and hold your breath as long as you can.

You will pass out and drown before you feel the urge to breathe. Hyperventilation does not increase your blood oxygen saturation, but it unnaturally decreases the amount of carbon dioxide in your blood. And your body triggers the urge to breathe based on carbon dioxide in your blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout

I'm going to kill myself by getting so old that my organs fail me and I die...

Jump off a bridge near my house
>Taller than Golden Gate
>Nice view
>Scoped it out and it's easy to get over the railings and just fucking 'fall'

hold my breath, till its gone

What do you guys think about over dosing being effective and which pills would you choose?

I don't even think you'd need the hanging part. You can suffocate to death from helium alone, and it's painless because you'll still exhale the carbon dioxide and won't feel the urge to breathe.

Sounds pretty metal, you should stream it

by paying my taxes and working hard

Carbon monoxide poisoning, probably
Only because phenobarbitol is impossible to get

Barbiturates, really hard for ER to treat it
>Would use secobarbital or phenobarbital

The american way.

Butabarbital and pentobarbital do he job too, much easier to get

old age

If you can do it somewhere where you won't be found for a while, just about anything that's an opiate would probably work.

When my last kid finishes college I’m going to shoot myself in the head away from our property. Will call 911 first.

Yeah, but with the stress of falling to your death before that? Who cares about buying a gun if you'll be dead any way?

Sorry, meant to reply directly to

See I’m thinking of renting a hotel room (so no one I love has to see it) hanging up a sheet that says call 911 so I don’t scare the maid and taking a handful of pills but I want to be sure it will work.

thats some shit right there

it probably wont, pills are a cry for help not a real attempt. monoxide poisoning in a garage, rope or a bullet are the soundest ways to go

Lie down with neck over rails and wait for a train

Ugh I wish it could be effective I’d love to just go to permanent sleep

Freeze to death. Wait for an incredibly cold night. Take a bunch of sleeping aids. Go to sleep outside. You won't wake up.

I would just wait, death will come no matter what.

I'd iv as much heroin/fentanyl mix as possible and nod off into death. Or what I was thinking about is eating all 60mg of my klonopin script and going to sleep outside covered in water because it's 10 degrees here.

Toaster in a hot salted bath tub. Don't forget to use an extension cord so you don't plug into your bathrooms gfci outlets and fuck it up

That’s not a bad idea just get fucked up on pills and stumble my way outside

Noose, it's the easily the best way and it's near impossible to escape once you've committed

depends on wht your goal is. personally i want to jump off of a REALLY tall building. thatd got to be the most fun way to go, and all that blood and mess? literally leave your mark on the earth

They dilute helium tanks now because this method got popularized. If you could get pure helium or nitrogen I would agree.

Did this but survived. Terrible mistake. I wont attempt suicide again. Not in fear of dying, but in fear of surviving -> that is terrifying.

Nembuthal is the easiest, hard to find though.

Barring that, a gun, shotgun preferably, buckshot.

If you get a handgun instead, which I would because I know I'm gonna flinch. Go for .44+

Through the roof of the mouth, out the back of the skull.

Buy helium from a welding supply shop. If you ask for TIG welding helium, it would either be pure helium or helium/argon mix. They wouldn't put CO2 or Oxygen in it at all.
Or just ask for pure Argon, that would work too, and most welding supply shops have it. I think Argon is cheaper anyways.

this.
but youre a reddit normalfag so you should prob. go through tonight

You don't have to but sounds like an interesting story, care to share user?