Who's a weally weally 'special boy'?

Who's a weally weally 'special boy'?

Downald is

sage

tanks for the bump

He's the president of the United States of America and will be for the next 7 years.

>He's the president of the United States of America and will be for the next 7 years.

let me fix that for you

He's the president of the United States of America and will be for the next 7 y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ months.

check em

also lol you wish faggot

I wish I could have seen you cry when he won.

Look, like it or not, trump has a done a decent job, libtards. Record low unemployment, gang violence, and illegal immigration. 86 new records in the stock markets, over a trillion dollars brought back to American businesses, and isis is almost completely defeated. Keep crying, kiddos and oh yeah, a wall is being built

GET THE FUCK OUT MY Sup Forums LIBERALS!
YOU LOST
WE WON
Sup Forums IS REPUBLICAN TERRITORY

Oh Vlad, go deeper, make me squeal like a pig!

reCAPTCHA works for Trump.

Clearly the most childish president and the most childish administration in history.

still president

Until he cuts a deal where he pardons the Jews in Chief and the potatoes he calls sons in exchange for him resigning.

>Sup Forums IS REPUBLICAN TERRITORY

7 more years, amigo. You have to go back. ~o

facts are not their strong suit

Not true. This thread has been trying to keep to the theme of Fearless Leader's childishness, something that hasn't been dealt with for several days now. Most of the Sup Forumstroons have mercifully stayed in their containment board. (Just think of all the friends who are waiting to play with you there!)