Why are americucks so obsessed with the royal family...

why are americucks so obsessed with the royal family? is it because they exemplify how truly superior the UK is to the america, and the fat orange blob you currently have in office, selling your rights to the highest bidder?

Go away you big fucking dumb face

/Thread

You realize the government sold us out a long time ago. It is next to impossible to sue a giant corporation the way the laws are set up. They can just keep filling to push the court dates back until you run out of money to fight it. Also something like 95% of criminal cases never go to trial or you have to wait years to get a trial. Absolutely shit tier legal system.

Truth.

you mean the us legal system right? the latest polls show that the uk system has a 98% success and satisfaction rate

>be Britbong
>actually have royal family
And you say we're obsessed.

oh boy, another thread designed to bait americans using shit that obviously isnt true

get a new fucking hobby please

Whats not true?

what did i say that isn’t true?
>americans are obsessed with the royal family
>the retard you fat fucks elected to lord over you is selling you down the river

but please, enlighten me while i sit here in a home that i was able to purchase without succumbing to debt for the rest of my life and my sexy muslim wife prepares the midday meal

Yes the United States System.

are you retarded ? the US elected Trump, think McDonalds is food. Of course they revere this parasitic collection of inbred morons.

perhaps the US should rejoin the Empire

Yeah but you have bad teeth

a stereotype carried over from the revolutionary war. stay mad

Isn't the royal family the family where the queen won't relinquish her seat even after she's dead because her son married a whore?

the only americans "obsessed" with the royal family are stupid white teenagers that nobody cares about. kill yourself and take your bad bait with you

Why doesn't the bald penis head wear a hat? He looks like an idiot.
Then the younger one is marrying a half nigger. .
Mayor of London - a sand nigger.
What the fuck is wrong with you ugly-ass limeys?

They're pretty cool looking

amerifags don't give 2 squirts of piss about the royal family. kate and pipa are pretty fucken hot, tho.

Who gives a fuck about decay you fucking faggot tea sipper? Its all about the way they LOOK

he forgoes wearing a hat because, unlike us celebrities, he actually has a significant amount of self esteem

Brit here. stfu op.

>this person is definitely a Britain person