Normies can't locate and label every single country in Europe on a map

>normies can't locate and label every single country in Europe on a map
>they don't even know the basics of other continents
How do people live like this? Serious question. It's even worse here in America. Geography is an important subject.

>Geography is an important subject.

They're too busy having sex and enjoying their meaningless pathetic lives *tips covfefe*

>talking to an American who can't name and identify each state and territory

You have ten seconds to name all the Dutch Islands.

Not knowing internal geography of your own country is even worse, especially if it's a union of states.

t. 89 IQ

t. kasey pro

You have ten seconds to name all American Islands in the Pacific Ocean.

>learning a bunch of names is geography

Texel, Terschelling, Schiermonnikoog, Ameland, Rottumeroog, Rottumerplaat, Urk, Schokland, Saba, Sint Maarten, Bonaire

In the Netherlands geography falls under earth sciences. Then we get to talk about soils and clay, tectonic plates, water management, pollution, acidity, climates, countries and so on.

>well yes, I can definitly identify the biomes of my ancestestral homeland by it's soil, fauna and flora

Why bother learning the names of islands that are about to spend the next hundred thousand years at the bottom of the ocean?

>thinking the Netherlands will flood

t. Sea bed inhabitant

I talked to a girl recently who thought that Iceland was part of Denmark
>mfw

It isn't but it should be

I'm a high school history/geography teacher.

I'm trying to teach them. It's not easy. Some people are borderline retarded when it comes to maps.

>Texel, Terschelling, Schiermonnikoog, Ameland
You miss one of the inhabited wadden Islands. It begins with a V.
>Saba, Sint Maarten, Bonaire
These are the carribean parts of the Netherlands itself, so it is correct.
But I kind of miss the three additional carribean countries within the Kingdom of the Netherlands. But it's a good answer in general.
>Rottumeroog, Rottumerplaat, Urk, Schokland
Well, if you go for those as well then the list is endless. You also have Islands in Zeeland. And Flevoland and so on.

She's not wrong.
Just a bit slow

>cuckholm and Skåne will be wiped off the map

fuck no

>Slovenia and Slovakia are neighbour countries

Fuck, forgot about Vlieland.

Aruba, Curacao aren't part of the Netherlands, but their own country, as is Sint Maarten apparently. Sint Eustatius was other I forgot.

>Urk
>mainland Flevoland
Urk should become an Island again, so they don't bother us.

>t. southern sea fairy

This is me and my mongol chums' master plan, to make America and with that most of the world absolutely retarded and take over them. I mean look, us mongols already have Finland, half a fucking continent away from mainland Mongolia.

America once considered buying Iceland from Denmark

no they aren't