Sicilians aren't whi-

>Sicilians aren't whi-

most of them are too tan.

what means if a sicilian kiss me?

she's hungry

Where did he kiss you?

Many Maghrebis pretend to be Italian to be more accepted.

How many sicilluans are white?
I met a siciliian that i couldnt believe was italian but he showed italian passport.

>Cretans aren't whi-

as I know they are vikings

>Burgerstani
>white

This.
So many North Africans go to the US and pretend to be Italian it's not even funny, even famous people like Ariana Grande do this.

What's funnier is how Italian-Americans or part Italians like Leonardo DiCaprio, Hayden Panettiere, Kaley Cuoco, Milo Ventimiglia etc. etc. are never mentioned as Italian, it's like they don't have that heritage at all, there is a massive bias in the (((American))) media for some reason.

Would spend a vesper with. Get it? :DDD

how do I get a Sicilian gf?

just b urself

The sicilian had an italian passport and he looked like he came out of the atlas mountains.

And another sicilian
I met looked like julius caesar

You mean, whiter than you?

No one aside from Italians and Spaniards could get this "joke" because no one else could understand the historical reference
Okay, maybe Frenchmen too

No dumb ass nigga

This thing with half arab blood

Niger I would differentiate the italian I saw no wonder anglos called you non
Whites, keep accepting those semites you will be seen as non whites.

Yeah, right.

You should try learning English before posting here, José
I know lots of swarthy Sicilians, but that hair is far too negroid, are you sure he isn't mulatto?

He was a semite, non aryan blooded, capiche?

>I know lots of swarthy Sicilians, but that hair is far too negroid, are you sure he isn't mulatto?

Are you fucking kidding me? can't you see he is a black/arab mutt? he must be from Ethiopia or something.

I can see it belongs to a different biological taxonomy than my own *shivers*