Tell me honestly, why did you vote for Trump?

Tell me honestly, why did you vote for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLTNvayhQS4
youtube.com/watch?v=2WEns9VJxLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To eagerly await the top post from r/PoliticalHumor or /r/AdviceAnimals to seep over here six hours later

Neil Gorsuch

I didnt

Because he is the best of the two candidates

i didn't

i for first have voted for mr trump coz i aint not votin for no commie an mr trump will make white race great again lemme tell ya that boy

I wanted a president who would keep at least one promise which he did by ending net neutrality. Clinton was a blatant liar.

hahaha youre such a fucking faggot retard

Would not vote for crooked Hillary
She cannot be trusted

Typical liberal response

H-H-HER EM-M-M-MAILS

typical faggot retard response

Is America's a cool place to live bro ?

Are you implying clinton isn't a liar?

Name one thing Hillary didn’t lie about

no im implying that anyone who is in favor of net neutrality is a faggot retard

Who gives a fuck the election ended over a year ago get on with your life you fucking basement dweller

Nice one Ivan

Literally to be spiteful. I know i'm not the only one either.

how is this a thread you angst ridden wimp?
>preferred over alternative candidates
/thread

Because of the storm that's coming.

So is that why you voted trump? Because Hill is a liar? Serious question

Just a reminder you chose this over Hillary

Horrible shoop. Here is original.

i voted trump because i want to suck off a russian oligarch

See

You know Trump lied and continues to do so far more then her? Also he can't get jack shit accomplished even with the gop controlling most govt sectors. He's incompotent, plain and simple... minded.

Cause he dosnt want to give my hard earned money to people who dont evan work.

thicc

I was laughing here in a third world country all the while you guys were getting fucked in this election, neither of them was something i would call a good president so...get fked

But he gave it to the rich. They don't work AND they didn't need it.

I want a wall, I want no less terrorism, I support the second amendment, I dont belive climate change is man made and even if it is the united states has enough regulations already that weve done our part, I want a decent economy thats not run by a you no what or a woman, I also want someone who isnt going suck every other countries dick and actually do what he wants.

they shooped out him sharting his pants tho, that actually happened

I actually voted for Harambe as a write in candidate.

lol harambe was the 5th most wrote in candidate after sanders

>tfw you will never have donny's volumptuous fleshy cheeks sitting on your face

To piss off the libs. It's the only joy i get in life and the only reason i don't kill myself.

finally some truth, I imagine this is what 90% of trump voters are like, pathetic and sad.

Ya. How much was she paid?

Technically I don't think you have to be alive to run for office...

probably dumb as a post

Wall's already built. Donny's pulling a fast one on you. It's called the Brooklyn Bridge scam.

Sorry dude, gotta be honest. I'm a liberal, and i was trolling you. Because i know that's what a lot of liberals want to be true. It can't be that trump voters had some kind of a good reason to vote for trump. It has to be that they're just stupid and evil.

Truth is that hillary is and has been a corporate democrat. And trump, besides being a bigot which appealed to many republicans, he also had SOME populist rhetoric that he campaigned with. Now, you and i both know he was lying. But their choice was between somebody they DEFINITELY knew wasn't going to be populist(hillary), and somebody who MAYBE was gonna be populist(trump).

Does anyone think this is a good thing? Who the fuck wants to work two or three jobs? Are you *that* cucked?

Many republicans who voted for trump would have been willing to vote for bernie had bernie won the democratic primary.

ie most americans are really, really stupid

On the plus side, if we survive trump, the democrats will be less willing to put up a neoliberal next time.

(hahaha, false hope)

I voted for trump to troll the media elite.

The reaction of MSNBC bobble heads during election night to his victory is worth any damage he does to our country. He's been a never ending source of delicious tears ever since.

rofl no the dems will stick to their corporate shilling to the very fucking end.

The actual left has been dead in the US since the 80's. The current day 'left' that fascist republicans call the 'far left' are center right and even that is generous.

If a real left wing candidate was elected in the US, the country's collective heads would explode.

Now that I realize it bothers you, I'm going to create this thread tomorrow.

>I'm not Op btw

>blonde bimbo who probably never went to college and lives off of her dad'ss money held a pro-Trump sign once
>"welp he's got my vote!"
>mfw

So how do we break the news to him that his sniveling doesn't piss us off?

Because he rustles the jimmies of libtards and the jew-run liberal medias.

This. Total meltdown. They were so fucking smug leading up to that night and to see them realize how wrong they got it and squirm in their seats was priceless.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLTNvayhQS4

>the dems will stick to their corporate shilling
The fat cats will, yes. But the rank and file have been disenfranchised and they know it -- lots of them voted for the Resident Dump, you know, on the off-chance that something good might come of it.

Because he speaks his mind and arent afraid of libtards he didnt put up with them

The issue is that the DNC controls which candidate gets selected for us to vote on. And all signs point to them picking another neoliberal next time. They have steadfastly rejected the progressive wing of their party. Forcing Tom Perez to lead it even though Keith Ellison is more popular. They recently purged all the bernie sanders supporters. And every time they talk about the 2020 challenger, they completely ignore bernie sanders, even though he's the most popular politician in the entire country, right and left. And he will be almost as old as joe biden in 2020, which they have NO PROBLEM considering. So age is not the problem(and never has been), they just steadfastly refuse to embrace an actual left-wing candidate.

>republicans in power, corporate shilling at all time high
>"lolz dumb libtards the dems are paid off by the corporations too both sides are the same stop crying"
>democrats in power, new regulations pushed in congress daily
>"REEE dems are trying to kill all of the rich corporations that create jobs!!!111 the republicans are way different so we need them in power"

Honestly, the right just need to stop using the relation between corporations and government as a talking point.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=2WEns9VJxLg

"Survive Trump" maybe not your corrupt party but the country is flourishing

False

Liberal are to stupid with there SJW bullshit lol it funny when Trump one now we can say Merry Christmas again and Transexuals will be banned. Trump is doing good things for this Country and he is a good President !! STAY MAD LIBTARDS !!!!!

I can understand wanting to say that to piss me off, but please don't think that's really true. If you vote dem next time or just don't vote, nobody will think less of you. Nobody has to know.

cause he was the lesser of two evils

Idiocy, 136 million people will get a tax cuts. The other 150 million don't pay federal income taxes.

Neither party was ordained by the Creator with any inalienable rights. Neither existed in 1789 when the country was constituted; both grew out of disaffection for or inadequacy of the existing parties.
A strong candidate with blockchain support could readily unseat one or both of the parties. Blockchain is the key, as far as I can tell, because (1) it establishes a one-person-one-vote scenario that is both anonymous and verifiable and (2) it is a technology that will turn crony capitalism on its head. I was hoping that Al Franken might stand up to such a challenge. Bernie's already burnt his bridges and Warren seems to be too compromised.

Yeah as accurate crime that we now know was investigated improperly.

Very happy.

>or just don't vote
This. This is part of the reason why we have Trump and we almost had Moore in Alabama. More than a handful of people absolutely will not help to get a dem elected, but also refuse to abstain from voting. Saying that a few million of Trump's votes weren't from "yeah I don't really like him all that much but a vote not for him is a vote for crooked killary clinton!!!" would be incorrect. If you don't truly support either candidate, do a write in or don't vote. It is literally that simple.

If we try electing anybody third party without ranked choice voting(and we wont have ranked choice voting in 2020), they will get crushed.

Tax reform?

Join us.

gdp rose 5 tril.
wages increasing.
stock market at an all time high
tax cuts.
no longer have to pay a fine for not having health insurance.
isis on the ropes.
cut funding to un.

i didnt vote for him.. i shouldve.

Trump is successful, I'm very happy with the job he's doing.

because i hate niggers

Lol how sad. Seven more years

Join us.

Because Hillary was the other option

SRS

Jobs and the economy

Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.

>because he speaks his mind
>doesnt care if what he says is retarded

Killing job-stifling regulations

Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals.
Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.

cuz my 401k doubled his first yr. in office.

>making rich people richer

amazing feats

Fair trade

Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba

Dude, he's passed literally one thing this year. This YEAR. A WHOLE YEAR.

Boosting U.S. energy dominance

The Department of Interior, which has led the way in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling.
Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and use of U.S. energy.
Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane emissions

I voted for Trump becase i don't want no muslim running my God blessed country and hillary is a corruped jew that supports niggers
whites are becoming a minority and that must be stoped
Make America Great Again

Protecting the U.S. homeland

Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and announced plan to end "chain migration," which lets one legal immigrant to bring in dozens of family members.
Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal immigrants.
Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
Doubled the number of counties participating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged with deporting illegals.
Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
Started the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.
Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Parents of Americans.
Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
Added some 100 new immigration judges.

Join us.

Protecting communities

Justice announced grants of $98 million to fund 802 new cops.
Justice worked with Central American nations to arrest and charge 4,000 MS-13 members.
Homeland rounded up nearly 800 MS-13 members, an 83 percent one-year increase.
Signed three executive orders aimed at cracking down on international criminal organizations.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions created new National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes