Post any picture or video and ill jack off to it for 10 seconds and tell you how it made me feel

post any picture or video and ill jack off to it for 10 seconds and tell you how it made me feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3fQt5-LpxQ&t=156s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Noice

No blinking or looking away

this was a confusing wank, i thought the fat woman's leg was the small girl's leg and ass, i had a sensible chucke when i finally realized what i was looking at

6/10 - a very rare confusing and funny wank

ive done that.......it fucking hurts

Fuck. That's as small as my cock.

too easy, i looked at the face once and then shifted all of my attention to the body, nice big tits and a tight midriff, i enjoyed this wank

7/10 - very enjoyable but that face made me feel a bit uncomfortable

I need name of the girl. asap

just another day in the office, ive masturbated to a lot of stuff like this so it didnt intrigue me

6/10 - been there, fapped to that

sorry man, i no longer have the real pic but the porg replaced a black guy in the real pic

lovely wank, nice tits, seen this image before so i knew what i was getting myself into, i enjoyed wanking to her tits tho and didnt pay any attention to the monster and that dude on the right

7/10 - nice tits

Just need the name

yikes, have to admit this wasnt my cup of tea, i didnt really know where to focus my attention so just looked her belly

3/10 - not a fan of matures

thanks man, saved it and fapped to it for good 30 seconds which is the longest time so far, nice tits and cute face

9/10 - very enjoyable, thanks buddy

fucking how

Why you skipping posts OP??????

ouch, this wasn't enjoyable at all, yea idk what to say this was just a shitty wank, longest 10 seconds of my life

1/10 - fuck that

had keys in my hand walking to the house from the car. slipped on the ice put hands out to break my fall

cute face, easy fap, thanks man

8/10

nothing sexual in this image so not a very enjoyable wank, didnt find it disgusting or anything just looked at his fingers and wanked like a retard for 10 seconds, 1/10

ill be honest i cheated on this one by wanking while reading the text

0/10 - i took an easy way out

gross and disgusting, i hate you for posting this image, i did not enjoy wanking to this image and i did not enjoy looking at it, thats all

2/10 - DISGUSTING

just did cus i had to ( no homo tho )

5/10 - meh idk what else to say

No looking away, when you finish, scream "OOOOOOOHHHHHH" as loud as you can.

nothing sexual here so it wasnt enjoyable

dead wank if u know what i mean, just dead, not enjoyable at all, nothing else to say here

dead wank 0/10

covered the children faces with one hand, dead wank tho 0/10 who the fuck is even this frog why is everyone posting him, 0/10

nice, a middle aged pakistani man, wanked to the flag instead, 0/10 dead wank

its a porg not a frog

put this in my pepe folder, probably the first pepe i ever wanked off to, 2/10

finally something i can work with, locked in my eyes on the tits and just went at it, 5/10 interesting image and an easy wank

No way..., HOW

didnt enjoy it, 0/10

nice pussy, covered the porg with one hand and had quite an enjoyable wank, 7/10 not bad at all

nice big ol titties, this is my cup of tea, thanks man, 8/10 very enjoyable wank

isnt that you eat your fruit loops? though that was normal idk

wtf? i most've been drunk typing that

THERE y'a GO!

Masturbate to my top 10 of 2017

is op kill?

prob, gave up

Though the same thing

youtube.com/watch?v=J3fQt5-LpxQ&t=156s

this shit makes me want to kill myself

good luck great warrior

>joji
Remembered when dis fucker was kinda like your underground friend with dopey-ass melancholic beats, now he's just a crybaby. A dopey crybaby
Overall, album's a bit overrated
Also, RIP FFS

ashely fires i think

Go to a WWYD thread, asshole

Göring

I thoroughly enjoyed every track except Pills

she does not have nipples

WTF? great, just fucking great. now i need new ears and wtf? why? you are a dick not kind at all an now you are banned from this thread.....good day sir....i said GOOD DAY.

THAT comment section is filled with unattractive girls shipping attractive boys by their standards

thank god i dont remember who this is. or know.

>Welcome to the filthy frank show
got any flashbacks?

It doesn't compare to the...
Uhh, lets just stop,judging anything is pointless really. Perhaps, your view on Miller's work is much more different than mine I just really like the person behind these cameos.
I mean, I have lived 2 years of high school depending on his tweets. I felt sad, or jealous, or confused, but that artist always keeps me motivated.
[%]Medicine track's the best, y'all. Bring back the vlogs[/%]