I'm 7'1". Ask me anything. Pic not me

I'm 7'1". Ask me anything. Pic not me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pig6xZdptL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where does the sun go at night????

How far can you see?

About the same as anyone else. Depends on where I'm standing

I’m 190cm and my girlfriend is also 190cm (maybe 1 or 2 cm shorter than me). When she wears heels, I believe she reaches 200cm.

I don’t feel bad about it though, since I’m tall as well. Does that make sense? Or should I dump her?

is it dificult to have sex since you are so large ?

or how is it like?

legitimate question , not trolling

make this thread on /r9k/ and laugh at the angry manlets

Do you enjoy gardening?

>at Taco Bell
Beef? Chicken? Steak?

Not really I have a gf who's like 6'2. Its in a way easy. Tallness = bigger dick too so she enjoys it.

Kek

Only been to America once so only tried the Chicken

It makes perfect sense. Why would you dump her? Most girls are taller than their bfs when they put heels on.

Which NBA team do you play for?

would u put a diaper on me while mockign me and calling me a manlet?

Australian so no NBA. I'm kinda meh at basketball but better than the majority of manlets

manlets... when will they learn

Read a study that taller people correlate with higher intelligence. How was school?

please respond op.... do u think ur 6 ft tall gf might if u wont?

88.65 ATAR (Scored higher than 88.65% of the state) when I left school and doing well in my degree atm

Wot? No fuck off fetishes disgust me

Proof or stfu

>190cm
>manlet

Are you a member of the tallest family in the uk?

Can we see your feet? Please :)

Another tall Australian! Mien nigga

Im only 6'7 but where do you get your clothes?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pig6xZdptL4

that girl looks fucking delicious. Do we know anything about her?

all reverse gives me is a bunch of polish sites, but this obviously isnt in poland. sucks she is absolutely delectable

Anywhere really. Most places sell big things and tend to have them in stock. My feet are size 15 mens. Target tends to work but the bigger sizes are for fatasses and not tall people.

it's a shop.
Still fucking hnnnnngggg though

can't post link. Spam restriction

She gets posted in creepshot threads, but only pictures from Walmart. And she's not that tall.
But yeah, dat ass

you readily find 36 length pants at most places?

I'm on track to inherit about $4 million USD. What's the best investment option: annuity? Trust fund?

thats a shame. shes cute (well, from behind) but the height turns her into a Goddess.

Well, it really doesn't mean bigger dick, but I'm happy for you and your member anyways

That tends to be a problem. Shirts, jackets and in most cases shoes are fine but pants they often have to order them in.

To the best of my knowledge those options can shield you from taxes, but they cant even earn interest

L

90% in trust fund, splash out with 5% and invest the other 5% in Bitcoin

> Bitcoin
Have you considered suicide?

Look at the other guy and where his belt line is in comparison to the trolley. Then look at her

+3k in 2 days. Bought in at 19k and suffered didn't you?

Sorry I don't speak English

whats up with that?

yeah i suppose if that dude is about 5;10" shed still be taller than 7 feet which is pretty much in fantasy land territory for that frame.

my dream is ruined

come on daddy

Did you get a surprise party when yoh turned 70?

do you have a small dick?

She's extremely tall. I'm 5'11 and those counter tops come up to about my sternum.

She could just turn around and sit on it.

Did you already know that in Australia in a burnout competition if the driver hits the rev limiter he loses points?

>754961544
How old do you think you'll live till? Taller people are statistically proven to have shorter life spans.

Is water wet?

post tits

*not op*
water is not wet.
wet is an adjective given to describe a material that was once dry, but now is not
water cannot be dry, therefore, water cannot be wet.
water is just water.

would you call the sea wet if you pour a bottle of water into the ocean?

Well did you OP?

8.9 inches
I don't compete with my burnouts
Probably about 70-80
Water isn't real

can you play center for my pickup games