What's the best way to make sure a very entitled feeling little shit kid who is very heavily screen (video games...

What's the best way to make sure a very entitled feeling little shit kid who is very heavily screen (video games, youtube on her phone, etc) addicted be upset and can't prove anything was actually done. Protip: it's my router with advanced level options on it and I already have her blocked from using the Internet already.

What did this kid do?

Play pokemans all day and watch YouTube on her iPhone 7. She gets quite upset being separated from said things even to eat.

I'd be happy if a girl was playing Pokemon, is she your kid/step kid?

>protip more chicks dig pokemon than guys anymore, and they retain it longer.

leave her the fuck alone you fuckin scumbag piece of shit

find a hobby and stop fucking with people
you're an adult you fuckin bitch

Huh, well that's good I guess. Pokemon isn't really my game, so I wish they'd move onto some other games, but at least they're playing Vidya

I think you were too permissive in the past. It's far too late. She will forever be ruined due to yoyr negligence, and will probably threaten suicide if you confiscate either of those. Good luck OP.

Try fucking around with parental controls on her phone and whatever she plays pokemon on. You might be able to make is automatically shut off if she plays too long. You could also try changing her password.

obvious samefag
inb4 its the entitled little shit kid trying to retain their Internets

Rape her daily, she will probably cry in the corner all day and won't feel like playing pokemans.

Fuck you user, all she does is try to piss people off and do whatever she wants. I will not have some autistic piece of kid shit tell me how things are in my house.
Then I could have her commited for psych evaluation, this would be a good end for her.

hang her phone from a ceiling fan. wait for her to get a ladder or something to grab it and turn the ceiling fan on. if it starts getting fast and she ducks instead of getting hit in the face, just fucking hit her

how is op related to kid

He is being a faggot and hasn't said yet

Yeah honestly leave it my parents use to do the same thing to my PC when I was 12 or so back on windows 95. It just made me figure out ways around it and I'm sure pissed me parents off to no end. However I did end up becoming the Network security admin for a Aerospace company so maybe keep doing it

My girlfriends kid, I'd send this hell spawn to an orphanage or foster home if I could. Let someone else deal with this retarded little shit

so basically you're a cuck and the gf takes her side, kek.

Is this your kid or the the extra baggage of some chick you are letting suck your cock for shelter.

>Find out kids mac address for all electronics
>Ban them on your router
>No internets for faggot kid

>Redirect all websites to some learning shit website, maybe she will learn something other than being a fag

>Just destroy everything she owns and rape her

Your choice

I can't slap the shit out of this kid, and her hitting puberty turned her into a female version of demon spawn. Also yes the gf takes the brats side and thinks I did all wrong.

install spyware and backdoors on her devices
sell/give away access to underground pedos
let them run amok?

sure she is not Sup Forumstard?

is she hot? have a nice vagine?

Find a new girlfriend, one who doesn't have a kid.

If you stopped molesting her she probably wouldn’t need her electronic fantasy worlds.

buying electronic toys is cheap price to pay for lolitwat

See she's using these screens as a way to escape from something i'd look into addressing what it is she's trying to run away from. But! as by the sounds of things your not her dad that sounds like a whole bundle of horse shit to deal with. I'm assuming it's your problem as it's stressing your mrs out simple removing her screens probably won't help as it will just make her resent you hence addressing the cause rather than the sympton. Rather you than me fam fuck that shit lol

No one asked for your weird fantasies.

I block all her devices now, she believes that she wore out parts on her 3ds now. Her phone sadly has unlimited data.

>My girlfriends kid
single mothers are for fucking, not relationships

Run for office. I'm pretty sure you would be a shoe-in on any Republican ticket.

Her had has two kids via two mothers and lives with neither of them. He lost jobs for punching monitors and yelling at people at work.
Exactly user, her mother let her do this all her life too. Thinking she was a good mother.
She's retarded but not social enough for Sup Forums

Illegal and also probably will fuck you over as well, but make a cellphone jammer

>Posts on Sup Forums whining about a child and asking how to fuck with the child
>Doesn't see the irony in "entitled little shit kid"

Never change Sup Forums

I should have seen this before, i used to think that it wasn't gonna be a autistic little shit who fails at everything but screen addiction and pokeymans. Should've/couldve /would've.

use her devices and accounts to contact ISIS
get NSA to flag her as recruitment risk

>I will not have some autistic piece of kid shit tell me how things are in my house.
lmao too late

>Make craigslist ad wanting the biggest niggers you can find
> Give address and time
>Leave shit kid home
>Hopefully when you come back she is changed for the better.

You may need to buy new stuff though

This does make me have an idea of signing up her phone number on those mall contests "to win a car" when all you do is win Indian/Pakistani scammers calling every day.

That would be a really good idea. Just use her number on every single website ever and she will never use her phone again.

Delete System32 on her PC/laptop. Makes it unusable, so it doesn't start up the next time she tries to switch it on. Take the SIM card out of her phone. Fuck around with parental controlls. If she plays on a DS, hide the game cardridge so she thinks she lost it. Download shittons of gay dating apps to her device and make her think it's a virus. Sneak sex toys into her room and show her mother. Last one depends on who her mom believes more, you or her.

She used to get calls every day as the number belonged to a carpet cleaning business. It was bad enough she had her number changed. A second number change wouldn't be so bad...heh.

root her devices
corrupt the security
turn them into malware havens
keylog and dump passwords on the internet

I only wish I could do that...I don't get the chance to do such things though. I never have the time when her mommy and her are far from her phone.

If shes that shitty, im surprised she ever even parts from her phone. You also shouldnt forget the little things to make her feel like shes losing her mind. When she is gone from her room, rearrange a couple of things she might use but wouldnt remember leaving like a shirt or pair of shoes. Steal a piece of her homework so when she gets to school she won't have it. Get on Topix (I dont know if kids still get on that, just some website kids go to now adays) and spread a rumor that she fucked a couple of local guys.

Solid advice, missing homework from her would be believable as she lies saying she has no homework to play her stupid gaems. So missing homework would be something her mommy wouldn't question...she goes back to school on the 3rd though, so this would be a plan much delayed but worth it. Thanks user.

Have you tried talking to her? Telling her she's acting like an addict and her mother and you are concerned. Don't expect her to drop everything but maybe you can make things less hostile around dinner time and such.

Not OP, but based on the Hentai I have read, that will 100% without a doubt lead to OP sucking her toes

She will get irate and yell at you pointing out she's an addict. This ape child is truly stupid and can't see that she is hopelessly addicted to the point she would die inside if the devices broke and couldn't be fixed/recovered.

>Sneak sex toys into her room and show her mother.
Dont do this

Be just like on TV and take her on a no technology camping trip. She will slowly learn the true beauty of nature and possibly want to go outside more or pick up a sport.
>Then you feed her to a bear

I feel like that would result more so in "Who bought these sex toys, youre not old enough to" than her getting mad. Probably would result in some sort of a police investigation pending on how much of a cunt mom is

QoS set bandwidth allocation for her device to about 56k. Make her live 90s style.

I don't wanna make a bear suffer this toxic waste of a "person" she is full of medicine that would poison the local wildlife after the bear croaked. She takes like 5 medicines including one to make her less paranoid. This is the child saying I tried to poison her with staples.

You also could slip a fuck or two in her homework if you can replicate her hand writing. Im sure it wouldn't be unbelievable the internet has corrupted her little mind causing her to accidentally curse in her paper.

Is she retarded? What all is wrong with her? You should be getting a check if shes medically diagnosed as actually being that fucked up

Punch her in the face.
Don't leave a bruise

Just unplug the router and put it away.

Fuck 56, make it more like what I had (fuck where I lived when I was young) 2400 baud. It was agonizing.

This.

8088 processor and MSDOS 3.0 for the delinquent child.

She is on the lowest end of average intelligence, almost in the point they'd be worried. She has adhd, major anger issues, depression, seizures, and I think autism. She is pretty speshul.

Throw out the all her phone chargers.

Sounds hot, have a threeway with her & the mum then suicide both.

Just leave. Leave now. You will never win this game. Never.

Leaving will suck, but you will have a chance for happiness.
Staying means you will have closed yourself off for a chance at happiness.

You are the add-on here...the odd man out, not her. You can never change that.

Find a new women, make your own kids. Then you will be the patriarch of your family, not some other man.

this

This situation has probably soured him to kids permanently.

The double dubs of truth.
Kid's not your mistake to deal with.

this

Yeah agreed what were you thinking raising another mans seed? That would be like using another mans cum hankey to wipe your nose. Unless you giving that demon spawn the good wood you better dip into the night and never have to live like a nigger again.

You just compared a kid to a cum hankey. But I agree.

This is why you never start a relationship with someone with a kid. The kid will always be their first priority when it comes to their time, their attention, and whose side to take. You can never win, and you will only come to resent it more. Furthermore, if the kid realises the situation, then they will play you and make it even worse. You're screwed unless you dump her and find someone better.

Sounds like a cum hankey has more function than this spoiled kid.

Take it away you ball less parent. Please please pleeeease be joking that you're coming here for advice.

Fuck this earth

Cucked for pussy, an american tale

hide all the chargers

Let your stepdaughter alone you stupid piece of shit

The thing she's trying to escape from is that piece of shit op
I had pretty much the same story and it ended with my step-dad threatening me with a knife and me punching the shit out of that fuck, then moving out at age 17

I read this type of shit all the time on the internet (doesn't matter what website you are on) and I think I am so glad I stay single.

You can fuck women if you want, but never stay with them, because problems with women are inevitable, and eventually they ruin your life in some way.

You're a female? TOGTFO!

Checked

My oh my I will take a gander at them boys too

I mean you could rape her

I bet op makes fun of her all the time at dinner and generally threats her like shit
Wonder oh wonder she doesn't want to leave her room

get her a kong dildo. she won't care about jewtube for a while.

We all know youre OP's step-kid, go back to your room and play pokemon before OP goes in there and beats your ass

Please do this, will be better for the kid
Also please get never kids by yourself

First of I'm not that shitheads stepkid and secondly what do you think where I am right now posting this?

>figure out the gf's innermost desires and fetishes.
>dick her so hard she passes out
>tell gf you have to leave because of the child
>child gets susan smithed
>bespawn your own chilluns now
>live happily ever after

>Hes not my real dad!
Im assuming youre at your house while stepdad beats off, sniffing your underwear. Better take a head count.

Don't be dumb, OP. Kids are smarter than you think. She'll just go and get her fix somewhere else. Lean into it. Twitch and shit. Teach her to flaunt what she's got online and make some dough.
>inb4 I don't want to raise a pseudo-cam-whore
Someone else will do it for you.

You're pathetic

Best revenge is getting over it.

this
help her ruin her own life

OP is a wannabe abusive manchild who should break up with his gf and get himself castrated

Have you ever considered that the root of the problem is that you're a mammoth faggot?

Him being not my real dad is not so much a problem as him being an insufferable sociopath

If you MAC filtering in your router, use it and block her devices