I have almost definitely come to the wrong place for this...

I have almost definitely come to the wrong place for this, but either way I will be convinced if I should finally do it or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

uquiz.com/MMqKim/are-you-a-school-shooter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give us more context user- why?

Drop out of school? sure, do it if you feel it generates negativity in your life and is fundamentally bad for your wellbeing.

No only pussies and cowards kill random people

don't do it
kill someone who deserves it

Oh look how crazy I am I just go up to a random dude and blow his head off because I'm a lil bitch who has a reputation off being a fag and can't fight!

Explain what the school did to you, before this becomes evidence to an NRA debate.

>tell a principal
>parent
>lawyer

If your smart than take this negativity and go get back by succeeding in life, you're to young to ruin your precious life. I was bullied because I was small but now I'm 37, rich af and got a guy who bullied me cleaning my lawn

I'm just harassed for no reason, I'm all ways polite to everyone I keep to my self I'm not stupid but also not a teacher's pet but, I'm still hated. The teacher punishes other kids by making them sit next to me.

dont do it man. Seek help, tell your parents, see a therapist, see the school therapist. Do NOT shoot the school up man. Your worth so much more.

if you do don't be a fagot and use a gun, use explosives or other means.

I hate shooters just as much as the next guy, but that's complete bullshit.

Link to quiz for the rest of us homicidal sociopaths?

>now I'm 37, rich af
>got a guy who bullied me cleaning my lawn
On a scale of 1-10 how bull shit is this?

uquiz.com/MMqKim/are-you-a-school-shooter

Use a knife or machete instead, just to prove to the liberals and democrats that guns aren't to blame for mass casualty incidents, making them face the fact that killers are gonna kill regardless of laws and restrictions.

Gracias

Might be bullshit but it might be enough to motivate the kid to go live a great life rather than end it stupidly..

>might
Then give a real example?

That's an okay reason to consider it but not good enough to go through with it, the emotional turmoil everyone will experience is immeasurable and you must be polite to people because you at least want to be kind to them and them to be kind to you. What you need is a fresh start and better, nicer people around you. For both the actual price and emotional price of going through with a school shooting you could join a club or even move school- don't do it friend, you're better than that

Kill the motherfuckers m8 less of them makes the world a better place. Take a small knife, sneak up behind, grab their mouth from behind, and stab just below the skull and twist. That's how you take a life. No pain just immediate death.

Such as finding a good hobby and turning it into a career? Worked for me. Do what you enjoy doing and if its reasonable then pursue it and find a job in that field, since he's still in school I'm sure he can study towards it. I'm finishing my Motorsports and Mechanical Engineering course and I'm loving it. Honestly it's one of the only things that keep me going.